The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

I think you've got that right! Those married women hunting are very dangerous!

Too funny. But I know a lot more married women that have cheated than I do men.

Latest study I saw on it concluded that middle class and up women are just as likely now as men to have extra curricular affairs. Primarily because they don’t feel dependent on men as they were back in say the 50’s. Yay for women power!

...sometimes a woman just wants sex with no strings attached...a married guy just wants to do the same, or so I’ve read. :)

In our hotwifing, my wife has yet to hook up with a married man. No moral issue here, it just hasn't happened yet. To which I'm all for it happening. A married man starting a sexual relationship with my wife seems like a safe prospect. He would only be interested in my wife for the pussy. Probably not a threat to our marriage. And if up to this point he was faithful to his wife (and so was she) then we'd know it's a safe bet he's clean. With him she won't have to use a condom. Another plus!

I've had some excellent quick sex in my time. But I've never had sex that was meaningless. Even the ones whose name I can't remember. . .

I don't think it is as much meaningless as it is non-committal.

For me, a guy having a wife is a great big string attached.

And that makes sense too. But, with the ring I think many women (the ones looking to play with the married person) see it as there is little chance of re-connecting. There is a good chance he won't talk about it because he doesn't want to get caught.

And that makes sense too. But, with the ring I think many women (the ones looking to play with the married person) see it as there is little chance of re-connecting. There is a good chance he won't talk about it because he doesn't want to get caught.

For a woman who just wants a one night stand or casual sex a married man is a very safe option. I've had fabulous sexy outside of my marriage and almost never pursued it beyond the one time. I once met a nurse at a hotel bar that we were both staying at. We ended up in my room and had fantastic sex until it was time to get up for meetings. I got Tracy's number but never did reconnect.

Ankle bracelet

Does the addition of an ankle bracelet, always infer hot-wifing?

I ask as a few days ago I was in a queue behind an attractive lady in her early 40s. Dressed in summer clothes, sexy yet not "flashy".

After a few moments drinking in her beauty, I became aware that she was wearing a silver ankle bracelet, with some kind of charm on it.

Instantly I was curious, semi hard, and seeking to know what it meant.

Does the addition of an ankle bracelet, always infer hot-wifing?

I ask as a few days ago I was in a queue behind an attractive lady in her early 40s. Dressed in summer clothes, sexy yet not "flashy".

After a few moments drinking in her beauty, I became aware that she was wearing a silver ankle bracelet, with some kind of charm on it.

Instantly I was curious, semi hard, and seeking to know what it meant.
I'm always on the lookout to find someone wearing one and ask her.
Did you ask?

. . .
Recently though he’s started pushing more and more about what I would actually do IRL instead of just fantasies. And that’s where I start getting hesitant. I’ve told him I will if he’s sure that is what he wants. I’m just not sure if it’s a smart thing. I’m curious with other people’s experiences. Possible problems.

Communicate, communicate, communicate. There's more that can be said, and I'm quite sure others will. But communication is the beginning and the end of it all. And have fun! :p

Recently though he’s started pushing more and more about what I would actually do IRL instead of just fantasies. And that’s where I start getting hesitant. I’ve told him I will if he’s sure that is what he wants. I’m just not sure if it’s a smart thing. I’m curious with other people’s experiences. Possible problems.

Quick question.

Are you concerned about what it might do to to your marriage? After all, having a fantasy and actually going through with it are two entirely different things.

Or is it a case where you are just not sure that this is what you want for yourself?

Last edited:
Quick question.

Are you concerned about what it might do to to your marriage? After all, having a fantasy and actually going through with it are two entirely different things.

Or is it a case where you are just not sure that this is what you want for yourself?

Mostly what it would do to our relationship. It’s a turn on for me and I know I can probably handle it. But I wouldn’t enjoy it if he didn’t and I’m just worried he might freak out afterwards. We just got over a rough patch and I’m happy with the way it is now. Don’t want to mess it up.

Back