it is time

tx20009

Experienced
Its time to jump back into the saddle. I'm single now after a three screw up but you know....you learn from your mistakes. I want to start talking to all you beautiful ladies out there and bring smiles to your faces :) pm me if you think your in need of a smile

Hey sorry about your relationship ending! I'm sure you will find a lot of nice ladies! Good luck :)

On 2-23-14 you "just became single" and now, as of today, you have a 10 month old baby and are seeking advice on cheating on your fiancée when you go out of town?

life changer

So everyone I have a huge problem. My fiance and I have a daughter who is 10 months old. I'm about to go over the road and to be honest I let my body go. So did my fiance. We argue all the time and I just don't know about us anymore. But anywho. Here is my big question. I can take someone with me. And I've been talking to a couple other girls who are interested in me. I wanna take her because she talks about the naughty things that could happen. What would you do in my situation.

:confused:

Back