What's the weirdest experience you've had at an adult theater?

lenny58

Experienced
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Posts
41
For me it was about 8 years ago and I was alone in the theater with my cock out watching a video when a black guy and a white woman in their early 40's (?) came into the theater and sat down a couple row in front of me. I was standing at the back at a half wall. She started sucking him and then they got up and I thought they were leaving. Much to my surprise they walked up next to me and he started fucking her with her bent over. He was about my size maybe a little taller and heavier and she looked to be about 5'10" but was wearing really high heels so she was taller than him or me and had a nice thick body, big ass and tits. He said something like, don't you just love it when you can fuck your bosses wife in public? I was so hard watching them iI forgot about the video and then he asked it I wanted to join them. He told me to get down between her legs and lick her while he was fucking her. It was just so damn hot! After a while he would stick his cock in my mouth and then into her pussy and alternated for a while before he came in her. I dutifully cleaned both of them up and he made her thank me. I never saw them again but wished I had.
 
Lenny, my husband and I had sex like that in adult theaters. So cool to have others watching and stroking while we were having sex all the time a porno movie was on the screen. We never invited any of the other theater goers to join in but is was a hot that they were near to us watching and masturbating. He wanted us to go into a glory ole booth but they looked so dirty, not that the floors of the theater were pristine, lol.
 
a long , long time ago when I was much younger I was in a adult store that had the video booths in the back. thought I would check one out. found a empty one, sat down and started the vid.

it was goign for a bit, was getting turned on and started to pull my cock out to jerk it. the door opened and a guy popped his head in and asked if he could watch me masturbate. being new I kind of panicked, lost the hard on and just short of yelled at him to leave.

the mood was over and about t leave when the door opened up and the guy popped his face back in and said he was sorry and did not mean to offend me. he then said his woman would help me out. just then this lady slid in next to me, put a couple of buck in the vid player and started to play with my limp cock.

I was a bit locked up, still a bit panicked and after a bit mr happy was growing hard and I was getting a HJ for a stranger as a guy watch through the door. I ended up coming pretty hard. after that they left and it was over.
 
Lenny, my husband and I had sex like that in adult theaters. So cool to have others watching and stroking while we were having sex all the time a porno movie was on the screen. We never invited any of the other theater goers to join in but is was a hot that they were near to us watching and masturbating. He wanted us to go into a glory ole booth but they looked so dirty, not that the floors of the theater were pristine, lol.

I love doing it in public and then talking about it later - I get very aroused
 
hmmm

My SO lady had one of her boyfriends take her to a local adult theater and bang her with everybody watching and stroking. Afterward they all cheered.
 
About a year ago had a guy ask to lick me clean after being with 6 guys in a row. It's not supper crazy, but unexpected there, at least I found it unexpected.
 
a pretty long time ago I was in this all night theater and a couple of older drunk gals came in after a bar closed. I just started to jerk it when they came in and sat near me. I stopped what I was doing being a bit shy. after a bit one slid over and said to not stop on her being there.

took me a bit to start up again, it was turning out to be a thrill getting watched. as I was about to cum the one next to me asked me to cum in her hand and held it near the tip of my cock. I unloaded into it and she said thanks. licked it up and they left.
 
Back
Top