I'm back ;)

ok a couple new ones quick. And the camera battery dies... so all for now!

Attachments

• sDSC_0338.jpg
    sDSC_0338.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,206
  • sDSC_0354.jpg
    sDSC_0354.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,338
WOW beautiful, that is one lucky bass ! just stumbled across the thread, you have my COMPLETE attention!

Tis true! Plus the past week I've felt just BLAH!!! Exhausted it seems. Oh well.

Oh look it's snowing. :( Yep I'm staying in now. Too cold and snowy. That's my excuse... yep. :D

Yeah...the holidays tend to run everyone's batteries down...and days like this are just the thing to help you recharge !! :) It's been snowing and raining here most of the day and I haven't ventured out more than about 20 seconds to get the newspaper this morning. As a matter of fact, I still haven't changed out of my PJs yet and have been a slug all day. Too bad I couldn't have been a slug with someone like you... ;) hehehe

Hope you're feeling better, Sinnamon !! *hugs*

I have to say you are a very pretty woman indeed. Have you had one of your nipples pierced before because it almost looks like that was the case.

I have to say you are a very pretty woman indeed. Have you had one of your nipples pierced before because it almost looks like that was the case.

Briefly I did... but decided not to keep it

Oh yes, they do want some attention :p

...can't imagine there not being a long, long line of those willing to provide all the attention your amazing breasts can handle.

I'd like to join that line. Anyway I can cut to the front???

Back