Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, that show handed out LIT plots like candy. One line sticks in my head, maybe from the first show:

"If you invite multiple guys back to your place and they all show up, are you obliged to sleep with all of them?"

It was either "multiple guys" or "the whole team." Either way - yowza!

I couldn't find any Alley McBeal stories!!! No fair! That show is old enough and had enough incredibly hot women and was sexy enough that there should be dozens! Maybe it's too old.....maybe I"M too old.......gonna go cry now......

heh...that's a good line, i agree. :>

i completely fail to see how it's possible that there are no stories whatsoever featuring courtney thorne-smith.

ed

OK, now I need to change my answer........I used to pop a serious stiffy for Courtney T. Smith......and there ain't no way a lump like Jim Belushi could score a 10 like her! Of course, the King of Queens guy is way out of his league too, but whatever.

my ex girlfriend. i want to take her ass so bad right now. fuck. unfortuantely i only get to fuck my current girlfriend:) no i shouldnt say that, she's gorgeus an amazing. but my ex...i want right now,she let me take her perfect ass

Pearljwah said:
my ex girlfriend. i want to take her ass so bad right now. fuck. unfortuantely i only get to fuck my current girlfriend:) no i shouldnt say that, she's gorgeus an amazing. but my ex...i want right now,she let me take her perfect ass

the fmf current and ex story is almost cliche. But it sounds to me llike if you write it, you might feel better

sirhugs said:
the fmf current and ex story is almost cliche. But it sounds to me llike if you write it, you might feel better

oyea i suppose, or if by some miracle i could just have my ex allone for one more night...that would solve it!

Pearljwah said:
oyea i suppose, or if by some miracle i could just have my ex allone for one more night...that would solve it!

There's always the nostalgia fuck, the grudge fuck, the drunken "I forgot why I dumped you" fuck......lots of possibilities.

wjtherman said:
I meant, on my list of girls I'd like to fuck. I'm not doing a story on her...

well, this is the story ideas forum.....

even if you don't intend to write a story, don;t you wish someone would?

These two lady friends of mine staying at my place from out of town. Cute petite brunette (with a Bronx accent, no less) and a well-endowed shapely green-eyed blonde. :nana:

I would love to have Roselyn Sanchez, Patricia Manterola, and Kate Del Castillo. I would love to have my way with each one in front of the others and then all 3 at the same time.

Sensual_guy said:
She might be the hottest woman on the planet....

there are about a dozen Alba stories. How about you read them and come back with a fresh plot idea?

If I had to choose someone to fuck/have sex with right now, I'd have to say my cousin. She's a lovely, busty brunette that's always had a little wild streak in her.

Of course, I'd never pass up Rachael Ray if I had the chance. :D

Last edited:
Tryon said:
If I had to choose someone to fuck/have sex with right now, I'd have to say my cousin. She's a lovely, busty brunette that's always had a little wild streak in her.

Of course, I'd never pass up Rachael Ray Rachael Ray if I had the chance. :D

Yep, Rachel, could cook you breakfast in the morning, I like that idea.

Zooey Deschannel

Have you seen HitchHiker's Guide? If she is that Steamy hot fully clothed, naked she'd singe your eyeballs.

Who has a story idea for her?

I found this "enhanced" pic of Avril Lavigne , exactly what I'd want to do to her

cum001 said:
I found this "enhanced" pic of Avril Lavigne , exactly what I'd want to do to her
there are several Avril tales already, but I'm sure another would be popular

sirhugs said:
Zooey Deschannel

Have you seen HitchHiker's Guide? If she is that Steamy hot fully clothed, naked she'd singe your eyeballs.

Who has a story idea for her?

Yeah, she was so great in the role of Trillian--the ultimate sexy/geeky girl. I remember reading a review of the movie where the reviewer referred to her as 'luminous', which seems to me to be the perfect adjective for her. Is their any H2G2 erotica on here? I'm not much for writing fan fiction, but I'd love to read something about either her or the character of Trillian.

Actually, isn't she dating Jason Schwartzman of Rushmore / I Heart Huckabees. Someone could write something interesting about that pair.

fogbank said:
Yeah, she was so great in the role of Trillian--the ultimate sexy/geeky girl. I remember reading a review of the movie where the reviewer referred to her as 'luminous', which seems to me to be the perfect adjective for her. Is their any H2G2 erotica on here? I'm not much for writing fan fiction, but I'd love to read something about either her or the character of Trillian.

Actually, isn't she dating Jason Schwartzman of Rushmore / I Heart Huckabees. Someone could write something interesting about that pair.

I think they lit her specially - she has a very whitish glow to her skin, to enchance the otherworldliness, but it also has the effect of making her seem like a white hot flame. and mere mortal men are drawn to her like moths....

relating to topic- if i could stop and fuck anyone i wanted, it would either be drew barrymore (50 first dates style) or Milla Jovich (5th Element style). Cant really think of a guy I would fuck.. prolly cause im straight. lol

AppleBiter said:
I wanna fuck my husband right now.

Well, don't let us stop you, go glomp* the sucker and have at it :nana:

*disclaimer: It's worth mentioning that you shouldn't glomp a person unless you're sure they are physically capable of being on the recieving end of a glomp. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back