Any curious, straight guys out there?

no havent done that. its an idea though. it just gets me hard thinking about getting another guy off in my mouth and his hot cum filling my mouth.
 
Very Hot

OK, maybe it is time for an update. I have posted a few responses to similar boards over the last few years, but, finally I stepped out and started living it!
OK, maybe I didnt have the guts alone, but I hooked up with one of the hottest and most sexy bi ladies I could imagine. First it was fun and I thought I could never get serious with someone who played both sides. We quickly came to the agreement that we never played alone. We only play as a couple.

(Huge Grin). So I am living a dream with a beautiful lady who often after a night out brings home another beautiful lady to our bed. (Still grinning big).

One night we actually hooked up with another young well built guy and brought him home. We are in our forties and pass for thirty. Nothing happened between he and I, but it was hot as could be watching my girlfriend get lost in hot sex with two masculine guys. I loved the power rush from it and seeing her completely lost in hot sex. Guess that is the voyeur in me!

Few weeks later we happened to be partying in Atlanta. I know little about the party scene in Atlanta but it became obvious the club she had made arrangements for was an upscale gay club there. She quickly got side tracked by another sexy bi lady...........and after a few drinks I quickly got side tracked (railroaded might be a better description LOL) by a hot guy. A few drinks later and I was determined to take control of the situation. I have never been much of a follower. 10 minutes later he and I are in a quiet room (probably closet LOL) of the club going down on each other. To both of our surprise after we both had come orally we actually got into some hot kissing. I NEVER expected that to be my thing. He later told me he had never got into kissing another guy either. I still cant explain that energy which made it so hot at that moment.

Later as we literally came out of the closet (no pun intended), my girlfriend waved at me from across the hall way. From the smug look on her face I was certain she saw the beginnings of what she had wanted to see for a long time.... me with another guy.

A short limo ride across town and we were at another club. Does redneck gay club create too much of a descriptive thought LOL? She and I were both ready to kick the party to the next level and drinking rednecks just seemed to make sense I guess. (OK, so I am upscale by day and almost the redneck by night! Just add crown royal)

A short hour later we were climbing back into the limo to head back to my hotel. She had in tow two of the hottest YOUNG 21 year old guys I could imagine. Muscled, ripped, laughing and full of fun. I still do not know how a hot bi lady can pick up purely gay men (better than I can) but hell, who am I to complain? The ride back to the hotel must have been quiet a show between all of us. I tipped the limo driver and he gave it back saying, "just take my card and call me next time you and that hot lady come to hot Atlanta".

The rest of the night was incredible back out my hotel. I am sure as we walked throught the hotel bar on the way upstairs that everyone thought my girlfirend was the lucky one....three hot muscled and masculine guys and one sexy as hell lady? NOT! Two gay guys a bi guy(?) and a hot lady!

Back in the suite, I finally looked at one of the muscle guys when we got in the room and just said, "I have got to get you out of those jeans!" Cool was all he said as he peeled all of his clothes off and then started on me.

I laid him across the bed and did every fantasy I could imagine (not into anal...yet). Too much to type here! A while later I went to the other end of the suite to find my girlfriend and the other guy nude watching a bi movie and stoned.

We all four went to bed and then I went to work on the other guy. Hot as hell. My girlfriend watching and stroking my back, the other guy laying back as a pillow for this new guy, and me going down on the greatest cock while exploring his ripped body with my hands. I felt his stomach tighten and his ass come off the bed while my tongue played under his cock. I slid a finger up his ass to massage his prostrate (the way I like my girlfriend to do me) and he went off the ceiling. Every muscle of his tight body tensed and he pulled his cock from my mouth and started stroking his hard cock fast and strong.

When he came he was jerking his cock so hard that he sprayed us all.

He finished and while his body was still tense he pulled me up and gave me the most intense kiss I could have ever imagined. I can still remember the feel of his late night beard stubble against my face while the images of what had happened raced through my mind.

I rolled over and my girlfriend immediately climbed on my hard cock and demanded her turn! She and I came with the two guys watching us intently. Just as I came one reached down to play with my balls while the other stroked her body.

It was almost daylight when we all four snuggled up to catch some sleep. My girlfriend was in the middle of me and one guy while the second guy spooned his friend. I woke up slowly to look at my girlfriend who had fallen asleep with all three of us guys stroking her body. It had gone from the hottest thing I could imagine to the most sensual thing I could imagine.

We all showered, dressed and I took us all out for a great drinking brunch. The guys showed us their favorite play and exercise area around Piedmont Park and we spent the rest of the day laughing like life long friends.

Needless to say..... I wish I had made a few stops at the predominently gay bars a few years back. But is hot and fun sharing a private mutually bi party with my girlfriend.

I never saw this party or lifestyle coming. Now I just have to keep my cool and maintain my professional work image by day (none of my clients would begin to understand my afterwork life). Nights and weekends bring great private partys at our home and in other cities.

I do feel like I am living two lives. I am not sure how long I can keep up the speed of it all. It is draining partying like that and maintaining professional life and most importantly maintaing a family and community life.

It is odd, we party regularly, nowhere in our group, travels or partys have I run into another bi guy. Lost of bi women everywhere. When the gay guys hear me say something about bi, then they just immediately say I am not being honest...that I am really gay.

I know that is not true. If I have to choose then I want the sexy curves and personality (grin), and body parts of a hot sexy lady. I have to admit sucking a cock, exploring another masculine guys body, and experiencing the power of making another guy cum is all hot.....but it is not all that my fantasy thought it would be. It is a fun, hot and sexy diversion but it could never replace the private time with my girlfriend and lifemate when we get back to our "real lives" and our private one on one love life.

Just thought I would share a rambling story of my journey and my thoughts as I contemplate what it means. LOL, I think it just means that I like sex and that I do LOVE hanging out with fun, sexy and outgoing people. Nothing more.

Come to think of it, there is not much to figure out! I will take hanging out with fun open and outgoing people. The rest of you and my friends can decide what "title" you want to hang on me...bi, gay, str8 or just simply fu--ed up! I am happy and content! Not gay, not bi, LOL maybe fuc--dup, but happy without at title and not bothered if someone needs to categorize me for their comfort level.

Hope we all find what we are looking for. It is cool to come here and read the post. It should prove to everyone that we all have fantasies, and if we live long enough, are open enough, and willing to risking making a fool of ourselves (which seldom actually happens) then life can be pretty damned great!

Adam, with thanks to a great sexy lady and soulmate!


Sounds like my wife and I would have a great time with you and yours. Wishing you all the best!
:devil:
 
i'm so horny reading this board last night and today, i can't wait to get home and browse some choice pictures and threads on the board. maybe i'll even head to a specialty shop and get some toys to satisfy myself with too.
 
Anybody still reading this. I hope so. I'm 32, engaged and am dying to suck my first cock until it's nice and hard then have it take my virgin ass. I want this to happen before I get married in Sept.

I am about an hour North of Dallas.

PM me if your interested.
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone! Love the thread. I am a 29 year old married man who has never fooled around with a guy before but I greatly desire cock. I just want to experience sucking on a cock and having a guy cum in my mouth. Getting fucked in my virgin ass wouldn't hurt either. ;] I live in Anacortes, WA, anyone nearby want to give me my first experience with cock, drop me a PM.
 
Hey everyone! Love the thread. I am a 29 year old married man who has never fooled around with a guy before but I greatly desire cock. I just want to experience sucking on a cock and having a guy cum in my mouth. Getting fucked in my virgin ass wouldn't hurt either. ;] I live in Anacortes, WA, anyone nearby want to give me my first experience with cock, drop me a PM.

If I lived near you I'd definitely be up for it. Sucking on a hard, thick shaft is one of life's greatest pleasures and having your ass flooded with cum is fantastic.
 
no havent done that. its an idea though. it just gets me hard thinking about getting another guy off in my mouth and his hot cum filling my mouth.

Did you get around to asking a friend if they were interested in some bi loving?
 
Courious

42m Married But Curious Too. Love To Watch A Man Jo If In California Drop Me A Line Decreet, Clean,
 
scared of the fantasy?

Try it and see. Best thing you can do if you fantasze about having cock in your mouth is hang out at a porno book store, or find a gay bar. I love my own cock and eat my cum as often as I can, but when I hang around other men who obviously want to do this, I can't go through with it. I am a confirmed hetro, and even though I think I'd love to suck a nice big cock and often cum thinking about it, after "hanging out" I don't think I could. My 2 cents; hope no one's offended; nothing like a good ol' reality check.....
Until just 2 months ago I never saw myself kissing another man like I have kissed women...Then I met John. We met on craigslist,chatted then talked on the phone. He came to my place. It had been many years since I had been w/a man. We were both nervous so we had a drink and smoked a doobie. After awhile we retired to my room. Johnnie was a submissive bottom and xdresser. We played for 4 or 5 hours. He was a very good kisser and made me hot. I sucked his cock and it felt very natural rolling my tongue over it. I'm gettin' a woody even now. He sucked me off and drained me swallowing every drop. We went out for vittles the next morning and then off to a gunshow. I miss his cock and his wonderfull mouth on my cock. We didn't fuck but I think about that alot. I think I still have his number...:p
 
It's nice to see a few others like me out there. Except that I'm definitely not interested in anal stuff with another guy. yuck. or kissing, for that matter.
Well now you just might be pleasantly surprised about both the kissing and anal. Just lately I kissed a guy passionately for the first time in my life and I am no kid. IT WAS SO FN HOT!!! We sucked each other and he begged me to fuck him. I didn't but he sucked me till I came and he took my whole load and didn't lose a bit. I have enjoyed solo anal sex about 4 or 5 years now and until you've tried it DON'T KNOCK IT!! Even without frequent orgasms the sensations are intense and sooooo much better than just playing w/your cock whether solo or with a partner I KID YOU NOT!! :p I am straight but have been exploring my fantasies of late and trying to discard old inhibitions. It's a long slow road. Until my recent ex gf came along the best BJ I ever had was my first and it was with a guy. I wish I could meet a slender or skinny young cute guy with a 6 or 7 inch hard cock. A sub boy toy into bondage and discipline who would also switch with me and tie me down and....well it's still just a fantasy...:p Peace
 
I fantasize about this all the time. When I masturbate I almost always fantasize about sucking on a cock or having a guy fuck me and then I cum into my mouth and love it but right afterwards I think to myself why do I have these fantasies.

If you want to know why you fantasize about sucking a cock, maybe you should try to find a cock to suck in real life.
 
I am a casual bi, 5' 11", slender, blond, blue, clean shaven guy looking for a similar nice guy for regular meetings. I don't have much experience, enough to want more...

I have limited experience, desire to suck and swallow, and maybe take it up the ass. I live in the seacoast area of NH.
 
I fantasize about this all the time. When I masturbate I almost always fantasize about sucking on a cock or having a guy fuck me and then I cum into my mouth and love it but right afterwards I think to myself why do I have these fantasies.

I think it is because they get you off. I started fantasizing about men because my fantasies about women stopped working.

After I jerk off while fantasizing about being face down, ass up, giving it up to a man who holds my hips with both hands as he fucks me, I think, "Yeah, like that is ever going to happen."
 
Very Bicurious

I guess i can be considered a str8 guy. I am a str8 cd, been dressing off and on for years. Actually sitting here in a white with pink dotted panty tucked with a pink nylon nghtie with lace. Over the past few years i have fantasized about being with a man. Satisfying him first and them have him take me as a lady with my legs wrapped around him hugging and kissing. Want a gentle man. Thanks for reading an understanding .

Love,
Debby:kiss:
 
Back
Top