Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelia View Post
I am going through the pictures on my phone. I love where I live

Mind if'n I hitch at your post?
Great view!

Old 06-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #279403
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Old 06-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #279404
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Old 06-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #279405
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

She was a hit at this wedding.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #279406
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #279407
_Milky_Whites_
Rejoining her real life

I spend a lot of time waiting on a man. Good thing he's worth it.

And I spend almost no time on lit. Except for now.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #279408
girlsmiley
catastrophe

Very productive day so far. I'm amazing.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:10 PM   #279409
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #279410
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #279411
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #279412
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #279413
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

The Carina Nebula

Old 06-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #279414
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #279415
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #279416
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #279417
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #279418
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #279419
yossi
Falafel Waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackleggings View Post
Fuck, thunderstorms scare me.

To run or not to run.

It's not yet but it could. I just don't know.
We have thunderstorms all night here. But I love them.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:27 PM   #279420
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #279421
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #279422
lovetoread
tacos candy tacos yes

For Thumper

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (38.7 KB, 44 views)

Old 06-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #279423
Lorilei
prude

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milky_Whites_ View Post
I spend a lot of time waiting on a man. Good thing he's worth it.

And I spend almost no time on lit. Except for now.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #279424
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #279425
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Closed Thread