Happy Birthday, Annie !

butters

High on a Hill
I know it's already the evening, but hope your day was cheerful, love burned steadily, and there was cake, booze and smiles aplenty!

Happy Birthday!

I apologize for not wishing you the HB here! :eek:

Let me try to make it up to you~

candles-decorated-happy-birthday-cake-for-Annie.jpg

85493.jpg

:):kiss::heart:

Well what a time to be bebopping through the old neighborhood.
Happy Birthday Annie!

Hi Butters!
Hi Ange!

I know it's already the evening, but hope your day was cheerful, love burned steadily, and there was cake, booze and smiles aplenty!

Happy Birthday!

I apologize for not wishing you the HB here! :eek:

Let me try to make it up to you~

candles-decorated-happy-birthday-cake-for-Annie.jpg

85493.jpg

:):kiss::heart:

My laptop died and this one doesn't have my bookmarks on it and then I couldn't find the key in.
Thank you for the wishes and the hunk :D

Well what a time to be bebopping through the old neighborhood.
Happy Birthday Annie!

Hi Butters!
Hi Ange!

Squeeeeeeeeal of delight :D have you brought a blankie ..... sorry can't do a question mark or any marks for that matter the shift key doesn't work

Squeeeeeeeeal of delight :D have you brought a blankie ..... sorry can't do a question mark or any marks for that matter the shift key doesn't work

Oh if you only knew how susceptible I am these days to a lady squealing in delight.
I might be the one who needs the blankie....

I missed it!

I was going to hire a dwarf caricature artist for your party.

Guess we'll have to go with Plan B.

?

You swallow him and he does caricatures of your stomach.

I know, I know.

I'm awful when it comes to gifting, party planning, healthcare ..... :(

I missed it!

I was going to hire a dwarf caricature artist for your party.

Guess we'll have to go with Plan B.

?

You swallow him and he does caricatures of your stomach.

I know, I know.

I'm awful when it comes to gifting, party planning, healthcare ..... :(

Very apt, I had an Endoscopy today :eek:

Really it's hard to find an atmosphere as thick with muse perfume as around here. :)

Lemme get with some of that. I have been feeling quiet, poemwise. I know the only answer is to just write. I need new writing prompts though. Maybe we should have a prompt thread....

Lemme get with some of that. I have been feeling quiet, poemwise. I know the only answer is to just write. I need new writing prompts though. Maybe we should have a prompt thread....

Guess it's a day to day moment by moment coming and going and here now there open or closed kind of deal.

My situation has been that of Desire to Write but immediate circumstances and atmosphere appear to be working in league to prevent it. Hard to find that stuff known as flow and feel... maybe Lit still has my old room. Check in for a bit.

I just swipe a phrase here and there from things other people have posted or are talking about. It's like found poetry, but with more work involved to it.
:D

I just swipe a phrase here and there from things other people have posted or are talking about. It's like found poetry, but with more work involved to it.
:D

I do that as well. I'll often start with someone else's line to get myself started and then go back and change it. I need more ideas though. :eek:

Perhaps I should resurrect my old thread and tell you what to write :D

Perhaps I should resurrect my old thread and tell you what to write :D

You could but I was thinking of the prompts that are out there on the web. There are sites that have tons of them so you can pick and choose, kind of like your take your pick form thread. :)

Back