The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Someone get a sock.

Togo w/ Posts # 476 & 500
More stupid shit from Nancy Pelosi:

http://www.businessinsider.com/nanc...is-at-the-mexican-border-2014-6#ixzz35xsAJxVo
"This is a community with a border going through it. And this crisis —*that some call a 'crisis'*—*we have to view as an opportunity," Pelosi told reporters at a press conference.*

Pelosi stressed the children involved are worthy of basic human respect as they are being moved*"as quickly as possible into another setting."

Almost like she planned it.
 
Derf.

Someone is subscribing to the Clooney Theory:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...ivil-unrest-rising-everywhere-wont-end-pretty

The solutions from politics will always be the same – grab more power. We are in a downward spiral of liberty and how far we go down this path to the future will be determined by the people and if they at least wise up and see this is not class warfare, it is the people against government. This is why I say career politicians are dangerous for they can be bought way too easily as Clinton was to open the flood gates for the bankers.

This is not going to end pretty. The question is when does society wake up?*Just how high will this price be that we have to pay? They will blame the rich and the idiots will cheer – get them. What will happen when there is no more wealth to hunt? We end up with a communist state by default – no wealth, just career politicians who blame everyone but themselves.

So I'm onto something, so is Clooney. Watch BO take credit for it and then use it as a weapon to his advantage.

Oh wait, he already did.

Is the next bailout on the burner yet?
We've had:
Mortgage brokers
Auto Industry
Banks
Insurance Companies (Obamacare)
Central America
Airports

...and on and on...
 
Star Trek: TNG
Season 4 finale: Redemption, Part 1:

"It is a lie. Lies must be challenged." -Jean Luc Picard.
Startdate 44995.3
 
Pov

Before you read this, here is my opinion of it:
America > President

http://nypost.com/2014/06/29/obamas-woe-is-me-attitude/
"I’m finding lately I just want to say what’s on my mind,” he told a Minneapolis audience Friday, and then ticked off a series of complaints about — surprise — Republicans.

“They don’t do anything, except block me and call me names,” he said. “If they were more interested in growing the economy for you and the issues that you are talking about instead of trying to mess with me, we would be doing a lot better.”

He wasn’t finished: “The critics, the cynics in Washington, they’ve written me off more times than I can count. But cynicism doesn’t invent the Internet. Cynicism doesn’t give women the right to vote.”

There you have it: the presidential mind in Year 6. Don’t cry for Argentina — cry for me!

Self-pity is never admirable in a public figure, but it seems to be Obama’s default emotion when the going gets tough. Because everything is about him, the whole world is personal.

He is a victim of a vast conspiracy that includes everything from global upheaval to a domestic mood going from simmer to boil. If only everybody would just shut up and do what he says, all would be well.
 
Blown

So Boehner blew it.

Now just wait: I like the guy for his principles and what he says (usually).
...but what he did was drop the ball.

I was all excited that the House was going to file suit against BO in court----v

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/218/obama-lawsuit-boehner-house/
Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, told Republicans Tuesday he could have an announcement within days on whether the House will file a lawsuit against President Barack Obama, challenging the executive actions that have become the keystone of the administration.

The lawsuit could set up a significant test of constitutional checks and balances, with the legislative branch suing the executive branch for ignoring its mandates, and the judiciary branch deciding the outcome.

Boehner told the House Republican Conference during a closed-door meeting Tuesday morning that he has been consulting with legal scholars and plans to unveil his next steps this week or next, according to sources in the room.

Boehner spokesman Michael Steel said further action is necessary because the Senate has not taken up bills passed by the House targeting executive actions. The House*has passed a bill expediting court consideration of House resolutions starting lawsuits targeting executive overreach*and another mandating that the attorney general notify Congress when the administration decides to take executive action outside of what has been authorized by Congress.

...but instead he made it legislation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/u...to-sue-obama-over-executive-actions.html?_r=1
Speaker John A. Boehner announced Wednesday that he would introduce legislation next month allowing the House to sue President Obama over his use of executive actions.

In a*letter*to lawmakers, Mr. Boehner expressed concern with what he — and many in the Republican conference — considered the president’s unconstitutional overreach.

“The Constitution makes it clear that a president’s job is to faithfully execute the laws; in my view, the president has not faithfully executed the laws,” Mr. Boehner told reporters. “And when there’s conflicts like this between the legislative branch and the administrative branch it’s, in my view, our responsibility to stand up for this institution in which we serve.”

Representative Nancy Pelosi of California, the Democratic leader, called Mr. Boehner’s move “subterfuge,” and Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, said that “it seems that Republicans have shifted their opposition into a higher gear.”
 
:(

According to the district’s cryptic press statement, “the FBI requested that Ysleta High School officials not discuss the matter with anyone, including district administration.

“After the meeting with the FBI, Ysleta High School officials were approached by the student for assistance with issues outside of the investigation that cannot be disclosed. No other details are available at this time, YISD will continue to cooperate fully with local law enforcement agencies in their investigation.”

The statement obviously implies that local police are also keen to the alleged prostitution, but El Paso police deferred the Times’ questions to the FBI, which confirmed their investigation but declined additional comment.

“During a press conference on Monday to announce the arrest of two suspected sex traffickers, FBI officials declined to comment on the case involving the 16-year-old Ysleta student,” according to the Times.

Officials at nearby El Paso, Clint and Canutillo school districts said they have not been in contact with the FBI.

Ysleta school administrators and board members ignored the news site’s calls for comment.

http://eagnews.org/fbi-investigating-underage-prostitution-ring-in-south-texas-school-district/

In order to take advantage of a child continuously and defeat any CFS/DCF/DYFS accusations, a pedophile group needs three things and a parent.

Parent: Child Services employee/School Employee/Local Police

1:3 This stuff is really happening.

Want to ask me what it takes to have false charges by any part of the 1:3 hold up in court?

Well I'll tell you: A county prosecutor and a Superior court judge.
1:5

Fear for your children. They are not safe thanks to people like this, and neither are you if you figure it out.
 
Doing it wrong.

Togo w/Post #s 504 & 505

So: The Immigration system worked and works. It's functional.
It has worked for decades.
The only problem has ever been Illegal Entry across the unsecured border
So after executive orders to stop enforcing border laws, and using every method possible to weaken the borders and encourage Illegal Entry.
We now have:

A border crisis and a broken immigration system?
wut? ...and then what happened?

http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric-scheiner/sen-durbin-obama-will-borrow-power-solve-immigration

"I don't know how much more time he thinks he needs, but I hope that Speaker Boehner will speak up today," Durbin said. "And if he does not, the president will borrow the power that is needed to solve the problems of immigration and he shouldn’t be sued as a result of it."
 
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/0...s-to-obtain-state-driver-authorization-cards/

Nearly 49,000 Nevada residents have taken written tests since January to obtain state driver authorization cards, and just under 16,400 people have gotten the documents as of June 11, state Department of Motor Vehicles officials said Monday.

The cards are available under a new law that made Nevada the 11th state to offer driving privileges to people in the country illegally. Backers say the cards allow immigrants to take a driving test, get insurance and drive legally.

Question: Why don't they just use the DL from their own country? Or their car from their own country?

BECAUSE THIS IS ALL ABOUT $$

Think about it: How many government agencies and municipalities benefit from this with no damage to anything but the existing residence.

How many traffic court fines will this generate? My neighboring municipality has a minimum requirement of $60000 per year to balance the budget. It has 40000 residents.

I have been to traffic court where I'm one of rarities, I don't need a translator.
 
Doing it wrong

Obamacare got you snowed? Can't find a doctor? Or lost your doctor and coverage? Not covered at all anymore?

Well that's ok. Apparently you never needed to go anyway.

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/ap_e5c4aa784e8f4b3d954ebe25348bc6de

Routine pelvic exams don't benefit women who have no symptoms of disease and who aren't pregnant, and they can cause harm, the American College of Physicians said Monday as it recommended that doctors quit using them as a screening tool.

It's part of a growing movement to evaluate whether many longtime medical practices are done more out of habit than necessity, and the guideline is sure to be controversial.

Scientific evidence "just doesn't support the benefit of having a pelvic exam every year," said guideline coauthor Dr. Linda Humphrey of the Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Oregon Health & Science University.

"There will be women who are relieved, and there are women who really want to go in and talk with their doctor about it and will choose to continue this," she added.

The recommendations aren't binding to doctors — or insurers.

Indeed, a different doctors' group, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, still recommends yearly pelvic exams, even as it acknowledges a lack of evidence supporting, or refuting, them.

Pelvic exams have long been considered part of a "well-woman visit," and some 62 million were performed in the United States in 2010, the latest available data.
 
ACLU? or Still doing it wrong.

Togo w/Post #509:
Stop going to the hospital so that Obamacare, wait, the ACA, will work:

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/265370291.html
The Obama administration has been struggling to clear up data discrepancies that could potentially jeopardize coverage for millions under the health overhaul, the government's health care fraud watchdog reported Tuesday.

The Health and Human Services inspector general said the administration was not able to resolve 2.6 million so-called "inconsistencies" out of a total of 2.9 million such problems in the federal insurance exchange from October through December 2013.

Of the roughly 330,000 cases that could be straightened out, the administration had only actually resolved about 10,000 during the period of the inspector general's audit. That worked out to less than 1 percent of the total.

Several states running their own insurance markets also were having problems clearing up data discrepancies.

Most of the issues dealt with citizenship and income information supplied by consumers that conflicted with what the federal government has on record, the report said.

It marked the first independent look at a festering behind-the-scenes issue that could turn into another health law headache for the White House.

President Barack Obama celebrated 8 million sign-ups as proof that technical problems which initially kept many consumers from enrolling had finally been overcome. It now turns out that some of those problems continued out of sight. The inspector general said the efforts of the administration and states to clear up the discrepancies were complicated by lingering computer issues.

"The federal marketplace was generally incapable of resolving most inconsistencies," the report said.


A Vet Affairs Doctor told you not to get a Pelvic examine. You have no reason to listen to that Doctor
Why?----v (among others)

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/...va-doctors-appointment-2-years-after-he-died/
They waited about four months and never heard anything. Then Douglas Chase died in August 2012.

But two weeks ago, he got a letter, from the VA in Bedford, saying he could now call to make an appointment to see a primary care doctor.

“It was addressed to my husband and I opened it,” said Suzanne Chase. “I was in complete disbelief.


Also: STOP GOING TO THE HOSPITAL SO THE ACA WILL WORK DAMMIT!!!!!1
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/...ients-about-use-of-alcohol-and-illegal-drugs/
Massachusetts General Hospital plans to begin questioning all patients about their use of alcohol and illegal drugs starting this fall, even if they are at MGH for a totally unrelated issue.

Dr. Sarah Wakeman, director of substance abuse disorders at Mass. General, told WBZ NewsRadio 1030’s Carl Stevens the purpose is to make substance abuse treatment part of mainstream medical care.

“We’re really trying to make this health condition like any other so just like we do diabetes screening or blood pressure screening or ask people about sunscreen, it just becomes one more component of health care that we ask about,” Wakeman explained.

Four questions will be posed, including “how often have you had six or more drinks on one occasion,” and “how often have you used an illegal drug in the past year?”

Enough “yes” answers could prompt a special team to conduct what’s being called a “bedside intervention” and possible treatment.

The mandatory treatment plan comes amid soaring numbers ofopiate addiction across Massachusetts*and the region, with many hospitals working to improve addiction treatment.

Really. If you just stop going to the hospital, Obamacare, I mean the ACA, will work. All of the problems will go away when everyone stops going to the hospital.
 
Scared yet?

link'd

Post #476 said:
Food for thought:
This is how some think:
"They west coast was once Mexico and we should reunite them."
7/2012
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012/07/democratic-senate-candidate-embraces-immigration-amnesty/

Sadler said Yarbrough’s immigration stance is not in line with the state’s Democrats and is turning off voters. He pointed to Yarbrough’s reference to building a “Berlin Wall” at the U.S. southern border in last month’s televised debate.

What if this were a 'group of caucasian elected officials' ?

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80646857/

Speaking to hundreds of Latino elected officials from throughout the country holding a conference in San Diego, Brown said the shift in power has made possible public support for changes including his signing of legislation providing driver’s licenses to immigrants in the country illegally and providing them with scholarships and the right to practice law.

“The power you represent is growing and it is growing in very important ways,” Brown told the members of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort.

Brown went on to credit “the sheer power of the Latino community as it is felt in the towns and cities and counties up and down this state. That is the tide that is turning the political feelings and philosophy of state government.”

The governor cited the history of various groups controlling California as a lesson.

“The Mexicans threw out the Spanish around 1815, and then, of course, the gringos threw out the Mexicans in 1846, or 1848,” Brown said. “But the point is you never keep control forever. There’s always new waves coming so you’ve got to stay ahead of the wave."

"That’s what we call Brown power," he joked with a play on his name.

Brown also drew applause when he touted a new school-funding formula approved for the state two years ago.

“The school district gets more money based on the number of non-English-speaking families that have their children in our schools,” Brown said. “Because it’s not really justice to treat unequals equally. You have to do more to be able to create that opportunity and that pathway for those families that are not having the same skill of speaking English as others.”

State Sen. Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima), who introduced Brown, praised the governor for his support of the growing number of Latino elected officials.

“It’s true we keep coming, and we have in Gov. Brown someone who embraces us when we keep coming,” Padilla told the audience.
 
Busted

Togo w/Post #472 & 479 & 503 +All the other Global warming Climate change posts together

Caught red handed: Where's the media outrage over 20 Years of money spent on this?

Mr. President, we both know I have referred to the theory of man-made global warming as a “hoax,” and, yes, I once used to the phrase “dinosaur flatulence” as a soft jab at what I considered to be climate alarmism.

What I have learned is never to underestimate humorless zealots, especially those cloaked in the pretensions of “science.” My little attempt at lighthearted ridicule was reported and endlessly repeated as though it is something I seriously believe.

The continuing misrepresentation of my humor underscores my observation that global-warming alarmists misrepresent what they portray as facts. One of the traits of a fanatic is the willingness to conduct personal attacks, to limit debate, to use questionable facts and to seek government to impose policy on others.

Sir, my congressional colleagues and I cannot ignore costs when making decisions. Simply put, no matter how apocalyptic the theory behind it, we cannot make this crony-capitalist concoction of yours into a policy priority.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...snow-job-on-global-warmin/?page=all#pagebreak

+ this:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietly-reinstates-july-1936-as-the-hottest-month-on-record/
“You can’t get any clearer proof of NOAA adjusting past temperatures,” Watts wrote. “This isn’t just some issue with gridding, or anomalies, or method, it is about NOAA not being able to present historical climate information of the United States accurately.”

“In one report they give one number, and in another they give a different one with no explanation to the public as to why,” Watts continued. “This is not acceptable. It is not being honest with the public. It is not scientific. It violates the Data Quality Act.”

Yeah. Caught red handed. Busted. Pwnt'd.

"The previous warmest July for the nation was July 1936, when the average U.S. temperature was 77.4°F,” NOAA said in 2012.

This statement by NOAA was still available on their website when checked by The Daily Caller News Foundation. But when meteorologist and climate blogger Anthony Watts went to check the NOAA data on Sunday he found that the science agency had quietly reinstated July 1936 as the hottest month on record in the U.S.

“Two years ago during the scorching summer of 2012, July 1936 lost its place on the leaderboard and July 2012 became the hottest month on record in the United States,”*Watts wrote. “Now, as if by magic, and according to NOAA’s own data, July 1936 is now the hottest month on record again. The past, present, and future all seems to be ‘adjustable’ in NOAA’s world.”
 
Busted x2

SO: Togo w/ Post #471 & 507 (ClowardPiven)
and using this quote from Post #488---v
Originally Posted by*FBI
Title 18, U.S.C., *Section 242
Deprivation*of*Rights Under Color*of*Law

This statute makes it a crime for any person acting under color*of*law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to willfully deprive or cause to be deprived from any person those rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution and*laws*of*the U.S.

This*law*further prohibits a person acting under color*of*law, statute, ordinance, regulation or custom to willfully subject or cause to be subjected any person to different punishments, pains, or penalties, than those prescribed for punishment*of*citizens on account*of*such person being an alien or by reason*of*his/her color or race.

...along with the empty house theory I postulated, along with Post #s 452, 457, 458, 459, 468, 469, 470, 484, 487, 490, 496, 497, 500, 501, 508 & all of the potentially hacked ones, taking special *note to Post #s 473, 476, 481, 483, 491, 495, & the study available in the link from #499:

...add this link and end the whole debate on immigration.
The Executive and equally culpable should be brought to trial.
The law has been broken by someone. asin: >.< PERIOD.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...uiet-about-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest/
 
gets worse

...and the plot thickens:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bri...-sues-wisconsin-company-says-english-language
"Our experience at the EEOC has been that so-called 'English only' rules and requirements of English fluency are often employed to make what is really discrimination appear acceptable. But superficial appearances are not fooling anyone,” Hendrickson said in the release. “When speaking English fluently is not, in fact, required for the safe and effective performance of a job, nor for the successful operation of the employer’s business, requiring employees to be fluent in English usually constitutes employment discrimination on the basis of national origin — and thus violates federal law.”

But Garcia said the ability to speak English is necessary for employees of Wisconsin Plastics, Inc., but that the employees in question “were not able to speak English at any kind of level that would be considered proficient.”

“In this case some English is necessary to communicate with supervisors and stuff like that, and the EEOC just went after this private company because some employees were being marked down for not having English skills. So that doesn’t really make sense,” she said.

So now that the hospital system, health care system, checks&balances system, IRS system, record keeping system, lower court system, debt system, and border system are demo'd correctly as per policy;

...it's time to return to the age old classic: Regulation of private property.

...it's almost like our government is daring America to start a violent revolution...

*Note: /me does not advocate a violent revolution.

I wonder if the DoJ is helping prosecute?
 
Told ya so.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/381640/another-security-breach-obamacare-jillian-kay-melchior
A*Romanian attacker hacked the Vermont health exchange’s development server last December, gaining access at least 15 times and going undetected for a month

Stop. Going. To. The. Hospital.
Why do you think no one is properly treating these sick illegals?

Isn't it apparent?

...but don't forget to pay the ACA no insurance tax, or they HLS trucks full of FEMA corps will come get you.
 
/me is waiting

Togo w/Post #505
More Big Words:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...pecial-prosecutor-or-be-impeached-joel-gehrke

“Eric Holder has been at the center of every big scandal in this administration . . . If he doesn’t act on this issue, it’s perfectly appropriate for him to be impeached.”

Cruz believes that Holder’s failure to appoint a special prosecutor would rise to the level of “high crimes and misdemeanors,” the constitutional standard for impeachment.

Senate Democrats, of course, are very likely to block the resolution. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) articulated the party line last week when she was asked if she was suspicious of the hard-drive crash that the IRS says eradicated Lerner’s e-mails.

“What it convinces me [of] is that they need a new technology system at the IRS,” Pelosi told reporters. “They need to upgrade their technology, get it right, so that there’s no suspicion about what agenda anyone may have on that.”

Long story short:
Cruz suggested that Holder should be impeached*in April, but the news that Lerner suggested that the IRS examine a speaking invitation for Senator Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) gave rise to the latest proposal.

Talking about impeachment is acceptable. It has been done before.
Doing it is also acceptable. It has been done before.
Cancer jokes are not acceptable.
 
gets worse

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ressman-seeing-immigrant-children-joel-gehrke

Representative Jim Bridenstine (R., Okla.) was told he could schedule an appointment for July 21. “​What are they trying to hide?”*Bridenstine said after the incident. “​Do they not want the children to speak with Members of Congress? As a Navy pilot, I have been involved in operations countering illicit human trafficking. I would like to know to whom these children are being released.”

There are 1,200 immigrant children at the base. Bridenstine’s office explained that HHS releases the children to a “sponsor” in the United States. The congressman said that a security guard at the Fort Sill,*Okla., facility refused to let him enter the barracks without*HHS*approval even though he is a member of Congress.

“There is no excuse for denying a federal representative from Oklahoma access to a federal facility in Oklahoma where unaccompanied children are being held,” Bridenstine said in the press release. “Any Member of Congress should have the legal authority to visit a federal youth detention facility without waiting three weeks.”

You think that's bad? The average citizen can't even get mail through the Constitutionally mandated USPS to Washington, DC.
 
And you post about me being messed up. I see you talk to yourself a lot, and did you forget this was an erotica discussion board? :eek:
 
6,900 views being your own--in the same proportion as your number of posts to the irrelevant ego thread. :D
 
Woops?

So: Togo w/Post #505:
I might have jumped the gun. I didn't see that Boehner was going for the flawless process bonus.
Apparently he wants no mistakes and an obvious state to any flawed legal process:
Asin: "We have followed the law in full."

Which is a good call. Pro Defense against corruption.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/06/opinion/boehner-obama-lawsuit/index.html
I don't take the House legal action against the President lightly. We've passed legislation to address this problem (twice), but Senate Democrats, characteristically, have ignored it.

In the end, the Constitution makes it clear that the President's job is to faithfully execute the laws. And, in my view, the President has not faithfully executed the laws when it comes to a range of issues, including his health care law, energy regulations, foreign policy and education.

Problem is: By the time the legislation goes through, it'll be August.

August worries me because of Kerry's "we only have 120 days to act on climate change."

Yeah. Lines up.
Plus how much more shit can the Executive branch stir up in a month?
 
Back
Top