Looking for an incest/sci fi editor

Hi there

I was hoping a wise editor would be so kind as to help me with some proof reading and any story advice for an almost incest story with sci fi undertones.

The basic premise is a sex mad brother and and obnoxious sister don't get on and try to be civil to one another during one evening, but their quiet evening is changed by the arrival of a mysterious person, and it is titled "Magical Mischief Whore"

So if this piques your interest, please send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I'm able

Lex x

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thanks Lynn, i was wondering why nothing had come through lol

Back