The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, Molly. Tonight was comfort food. Mild Italian sausages cooked with baby potatoes and sliced onions smothered in tomato puree. Very simple but good, solid food.

Good evening, Molly. Tonight was comfort food. Mild Italian sausages cooked with baby potatoes and sliced onions smothered in tomato puree. Very simple but good, solid food.

Chicken, freshly picked sugar-snaps with green onions and baked taters. And now I'm off to bed. Sleep sweet, you darling bear.

Good evening, Nakeds. Hope all is well.

Hi Molly. :kiss:

All is not well at Casa Tom's. My muse, Deidre, has decamped for parts unknown, the perfidious little wench. I am barren of story ideas, writing ambition has fled and motivation is non-existent. A blank Word page is not a pretty sight and I'm getting snow blind. :(

This place is like 'Cheers'. Most of us have similar problems and everybody knows your name.:D

What in Hell is wrong with the posting system on this site?

Every time you try to post on a thread or sent a PM it tells you to wait 20 seconds, then sends several repeats.

It's mucho annoying. :mad:

Last edited:
Hi Molly. :kiss:

All is not well at Casa Tom's. My muse, Deidre, has decamped for parts unknown, the perfidious little wench. I am barren of story ideas, writing ambition has fled and motivation is non-existent. A blank Word page is not a pretty sight and I'm getting snow blind. :(

This place is like 'Cheers'. Most of us have similar problems and everybody knows your name.:D

Odd. I don't seem to have any problems. Possibly a problem with your server?

Yeah. I'm not having any problems at all!

**Pats the head of my new little baby dyke named Deidre**

Neither does she... Now. :D

T

No problems here.

I had nachoes with salsa mixed with sour cream for supper today. :D

A bowl of a nice rich Chicken Broth, wholemeal bread roll and a small trifle to follow.

But now it is time for a glass of something.
Vermouth and Lemonade, I think. I need a clear head tomorrow.

We're going out. I'm not sure where or for what but the housekeeper comes tomorrow and we want her cleaning the cave, not doing dishes.

I'm going to have a bowl of chicken noodle soup for supper to fight off this summer flu of mine. *sneezes* Excuse me!

Yeah. I'm not having any problems at all!

**Pats the head of my new little baby dyke named Deidre**

Neither does she... Now. :D

T

So that's where she's gone, the bi-sex little tart. She's 60/40 F/M as far as I know, but she's sexually voracious regardless so watch yourself. There's something in the rules about muses and authors having sex so I'm out of the loop. Such is life. :rolleyes:

Nothing like chicken noodle soup and a glass of NeoCitran Cold and Flu to make me feel a bit better... *coughs but covers his mouth* Don't want anyone else to get this nasty flu... :(

Feel better soon topace
Thanks... I hate the flu, especially when I get it this time of year! Last year I had to put up with H1N1 in February, then appendicitis at the end of April (put me off work for two weeks, thank goodness for EI and I have a friendly banker), so this is nothing new for me, though I thought I had escaped it this year! :(

Unfortunately, today's pie was made from frozen berries but the ones on our vines are starting to ripen so the next one . . .

What a day! Saw the grad walk up and get his diploma. Saw my parents work together to congratulate him and make it a fantastic day. Saw family and old friends. Ate some really good bbq. It was a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back