What is the most embarassing thing you have done during sex

Flight420 said:
ROTFLMAO! I had a lube faux-pas incident with "Vicks Deep Heating" rub! I don't know why but during a jackoff session I thought that might just feel pretty nice.. sort of exotic. At first it actually was pretty ok but it didn't take long for it to make it's way to my nuts and when it hit my sack and that soft skin THE GATES OF HELL HAD BEEN UNLEASHED A VENGEANCE! It burned like a mutha F*** So I bolt out of bed and run to shower but that was a real bad idea because all that the warm water did was spread it around thereby intensify the problem :eek:
Yes ....Vicks+sex=AWOUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

TinaAndy76 said:
Really?? Do tell...our little secret ;)

Most of what you described, except she was a straight girl (or so we thought) and it was our first time together. I had to drive home and fetch money to pay the cops to not arrest us (i was a little young you see...) :eek:

Been trying to avoid this thread, but the time has come...

One of the most embarrassing things i have done during sex: (listed in no particular order)

Used the wrong name. It was suppose to be "Angela" or any shortered version of... and i had just broken up with my SO (yeah Angela was a rebound roundabout) and i believe i ran out of "Honey"'s and "Darling"'s and other words of affirmation. I called her Tasneem twice before she got upset with me :eek:

Should've called her angel!

This was/ is highly embarassing for me as i am really not an insensitive lover.

1. Got vomited on (good gag reflex)
2. Farted ( high fiber night)
3. Called gf's mom by gf's name (she was understanding)
4. Fell asleep (boring guy who was not into it)
5. Demonstrated to an inexperienced female partner how to suck cock (she wanted to know what made me an expert)

i got her bra so tangled up that all 4 our arms were tied up. Call me clumsy

Nirvanadragones said:
Most of what you described, except she was a straight girl (or so we thought) and it was our first time together. I had to drive home and fetch money to pay the cops to not arrest us (i was a little young you see...) :eek:

Youth - wasted on the young. ;)

But tell me - was it worth it? Did you meet/kiss/touch/taste her ever again?
Sorry, just being a 'curious Canuck'... :eek:

TinaAndy76 said:
Youth - wasted on the young. ;)

But tell me - was it worth it? Did you meet/kiss/touch/taste her ever again?
Sorry, just being a 'curious Canuck'... :eek:

(grinning) curiosity can be very sexy Darling... and yes, we spent a few very hot nights at her place... Fortunately i could see it for what is was (teenage lust) Although we still email now and then. Now that these memories are here i should perhaps mail her :rose:

Nirvanadragones said:
(grinning) curiosity can be very sexy Darling... and yes, we spent a few very hot nights at her place... Fortunately i could see it for what is was (teenage lust) Although we still email now and then. Now that these memories are here i should perhaps mail her :rose:

I couldn't agree more with the last part of your note - say hi, tell her you were thinking about her, and fianlly, mention that a (now) very curious young man can't wait to hear the details of such a reunion. :D Oh, and pics are optional. :rolleyes:

WHen I was getting my very first rimjob, it was amazing, I had never dreamed that she would EVER do it, I never asked and she had never done it, but after a long time, I farted in her face. I couldn't believe I did that, totally embarased me, I almost cried. Needless to say she never did that ever again......(sad)

Well, there was this time when I got a little too eager to devour my wife and ended up sticking my tongue up her ass instead of her pussy. Luckily, we had just showered together.

Programmer Cat said:
Well, there was this time when I got a little too eager to devour my wife and ended up sticking my tongue up her ass instead of her pussy. Luckily, we had just showered together.

Well I think that the most embarasing thing is that you didn't know where her pussy was, I mean I licked my wifes ass all the time but then again I did it on purpose. Don't mean to be rude but you gotta wonder......

RPguy said:
Well I think that the most embarasing thing is that you didn't know where her pussy was, I mean I licked my wifes ass all the time but then again I did it on purpose. Don't mean to be rude but you gotta wonder......

Hey, that was before I finished losing my virginity. My wife is the only one I've been with, unfortunately.

Taking it up the nose

Many moons ago... I was getting a loverly titty fuck. The timing and angle somehow (don't try this at home) lined up perfectly and I got a nostril FULL of cum. I was blowing cum out of my nose for a day at least.

2nd runner up... Took this sexy young thing home with me from some party. I was on bottom and decided to take control and with one quick motion, I threw her off of me, off of my bed and she banged her head on my nightstand.

Geesh....

Zeda said:
Many moons ago... I was getting a loverly titty fuck. The timing and angle somehow (don't try this at home) lined up perfectly and I got a nostril FULL of cum. I was blowing cum out of my nose for a day at least.

2nd runner up... Took this sexy young thing home with me from some party. I was on bottom and decided to take control and with one quick motion, I threw her off of me, off of my bed and she banged her head on my nightstand.

Geesh....

This is to both incidents.....dAMN!!!

sister

my sister was giving me a full body waxing and i came on her hand

Last edited:
re: Most embarassing thinng...

First of all I have to say that I have not laughed so hard as I have at reading these posts.

The thing that happened to me was more embarassing for my then husband. I was 7 months pregnant. He was slightly drunk and had me laying againsythe couch in an awkward position, he tried to ram his cock into me and missed. I felt a slight pain but wasn't to worried as that had happened before. However he decide to look and get his cock lined up when he said, "I don't want to scare you but, there is a lot of blood down there." Not something you say to a pregnant woman especially when early on you tried to talk her into an abortion or think of a way to cause her to miscarry. (That's another story!) Anyway, I thought he had caused me to miscarry. We made it to the hospital and discovered that the baby was fine, however I reguired 12 to 14 stitches. While I was being taken care of, Hubby was watching TV. The channel he was watching was showing Conan the Barbarian. The entire staff of that floor called him Conan there after even two months later when I went back to have the baby. I can mention it today and he still turns bright red.

The most embarassing thing I've done during sex was fart. I didn't even feel it coming. My bf laughed. I turned red as a tomato and apologized. He let out a big one (fart) and we both laughed.

Had a "friend" join us....unexpectedly....

Thank goodness both my husband and my girlfriend are very casual and cool, especially a couple of nights ago when I had to ask them to decide who was going to move to let me out of the middle as I realized that I was wet not just from being excited but because my period decided to start right about then :-(

You don't even want to picture me trying to slide out of bed and remain horizontal for as long as possible. sigh....I just can't pull off classy......

Lady_Prowless said:
oops.jpg

What is your most embarassing momment between the sheets??or in the park??? or in the back of a car during a soccor game and being caught by a bunch of teenagers...etc..

id have to say mine was in a public pool.we were caught by the lifeguard...needless to say we were not allowed back...so why do they call it adult swim???

I have been lucky. The one time I was caught I wasn't embarrassed. My friend however has a funny story to tell his grandkids. He was titty fucking a girl and being drunk and full of Mexican food he decided that he needed to relieve some built up gas. Only he overcompensated and shit allover this poor girls stomach

This one time while having sex, the leg of the bed frame folded under pitching me over my partners shoulder and out into the floor.

Back