Exhibiting the Bulge in Public

No Guts, No Glory...

I work in medical scrubs and would so love to go commando in them. Only a thin cotton layer covering up my ass and cock...be such a turn on. Haven't had the guts to do it though :(
 
Tried on a pair of Levi's yesterday. The sign for the 569's said they sat on the waist, but it was wrong. They sit below the waist. So when I put them on and pulled them up, the seam was riding my perineum and there was a hugh bulge to one side. Not comfortable and not my style. Also, too obvious.
 
Tried on a pair of Levi's yesterday. The sign for the 569's said they sat on the waist, but it was wrong. They sit below the waist. So when I put them on and pulled them up, the seam was riding my perineum and there was a hugh bulge to one side. Not comfortable and not my style. Also, too obvious.

nice go on be a devil wear them ;)
 
nice go on be a devil wear them ;)
Thanks for the support!

When I feel naughty, I wear my 550s. Comfortable and not tight, but easily shows it hanging down my right leg. Because they are not tight, does not come across as pervish, but sends the right message.

BTW, my wife seems to like me showing a bulge.
 
he is a nice guy

some just like to show ;)
 
Last edited:
Many years ago I was told by my doctor I needed to walk more.
I bought a pair of lt gray sweats and headed out to the local rail trail for a walk.
I would great the folks walking the other way with a friendly hello as they passed by. I began to notice a lot of the ladies would glace down as I approached and then look up for last minute eye contact. I got some very big smiles as the returned my hello. So I set up a mirror so I could watch what they saw. I was amazed at how clearly the head of my penis would be visible flopping from side to side! I decided to get rid of the briefs and got an even better view.
I enjoyed watching their eyes as I went for my walks on the trail. I was rewarded by so many big smiles and friendly hello's! Some of the more snobby ones would snap their head to the other direction and hurry past me. I still gave a friendly hello but they stuck their nose in the air. Fortunately most seemed to enjoy the little show as I "bounced" past.
Then there the other ladies who liked to go walking. The ones who wore tight fitting outfits that would "walk" up on them showing me a beautiful view as well.
Several times I would enjoy stopping to chat with some of the "regulars" I would see often. We would exchange pleasantries as we both undressed each other with our eyes.
The MOST revealing situation for me was on a hot summer day. It was about 1 PM in the afternoon on a weekday. Started out as a fantastic day but a mile or so down the trail it got dark. I mean pitch black... Then the roll of thunder told me it was time to head for the car. The sky opened up with a wall of water and I was saturated to the skin in seconds. I took cover in a small covered rest area. Just a few benches and it was already crowded with folks taking shelter from the storm. My soaked to the skin sweats clung to me like glue! Every part of me was in full view and there was nothing I could do about it. My T shirt was invisible as well. ..BUT! I was not alone with this situation and I got some fantastic view of the ladies as well. That was a great day to see! and be seen!
I love to enjoy a good walk in the park!
 
Thanks for the support!

When I feel naughty, I wear my 550s. Comfortable and not tight, but easily shows it hanging down my right leg. Because they are not tight, does not come across as pervish, but sends the right message.

BTW, my wife seems to like me showing a bulge.

I'd love it if hubby did this! Sooo sexy and hot
 
On Stage

I was acting in a local play and got a spontaneous boner once which, to my horror, was not lost upon anyone looking in the first couple of rows.
 
Back
Top