New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can't Believe...

I Read the WHOLE Thing!!!!
Yep that's right - read all 56 pages of The Monster Thread!
 
Thanks FF!
At 25 pages it was determination...at 40 it was a matter of pride...at 50 it was just sheer will-power
 
Hi Zen nice of you to write the message, i would love to be your online friend and let us try the sub and dom stuff n see
:rose:

Hi, my name's Rose : ) and I'm new to Literotica. I came here to help market a friend's book and make friends, and a few "fuck buddies" haha. Everyone's been really nice and wonderful! : )

Anyway, I've always been interested in S&M, but I've never gotten to try it. I've fantasized and pleasured myself to thoughts of it, though, and watched BDSM porn, and it looks kinky and fun. I think I'd be as happy being a sub as a dom. Maybe a little happier as a sub, if I have a good dom. ; )

Love this site, and if anyone wants to chat me up, feel free to message me! I won't bite... unless you want me to. ;)
 
An introduction

I stumbled upon this forum a couple of days ago, and decided to sign up. I am a top, I have always been a top for as far back as I can remember.

I suppose there are many things I could put here to describe myself. My interests, my past experiences, my kinks, etc.

However I think it would be more fun if someone pulled that information out of me organically.

You see even though I have been a top my whole life, I find myself becoming increasingly curious about other options, and I would like a safe place to explore. This seems like one of the safest places to explore that I have discovered thus far.

Can anybody help me?

M~L
 
I have been reading from literotica for a few years now. But the forum also looks like a wonderful place, so i decided to sign up.

Hello everyone :) I am a young male sub.
 
Hi.

I am a long-time Lit reader. The man I am seeing and I recently discovered that we are both into D/s - our ideal relationships both feature it, at least sexually, if not 24/7. This has been an exciting discovery, but I've been overwhelmed by our discussions, especially because He currently lives in another city (He will be moving to mine soon for a new job).

I'm here to explore submission, become more familiar with everything the lifestyle can encompass, and maybe get some support too. See you around. :) :rose:
 
Hello all.

I stumbled across this site by accident, and after reading some phenomenal stories and threads, I just had to sign up. I am brand new to the world of BDSM...My eyes were opened by a friend a couple of weeks ago, and all I could think was "I want that"

I suppose I have always known I harbored submissive tendencies, but I never would have imagined how much the idea of a D/s relationship would appeal to me.

I have been encouraged, educated, and enlightened during my short time lurking here.

Thanks to all and I hope to talk to you soon.:)
 
Hmmm. I'm not one for about me's. They just never seem to turn out right. Here goes nothing. :)

In a long term committed relationship that has mutual love and respect.

A slave at heart and a lover of most things kink and/or pain. If you can turn something sexual, or not normally 'sexual', and make me a quiver, begging for release by doing it, then please, by all means, do it some more. :D

I've been in actual, physical D/s and M/s relationships since I was 16 and even though I have check off most of the items on the bdsm checklists, I've yet to find my limits... And yes, I've been pushed. Hard. I just always seem to want, more.

I greatly enjoy reading and writing erotica. I also write other things as well. Oddly enough, I can find my voice within a story, but have a hard time giving a direct, precise answer when asked a question. And verbally, HA!, I cannot speak worth crap.

I am a headstrong person. I know this, am aware of it, accept it, and even warn others about it. However, I will not get into stupid arguments. They are pointless unless you want a headache. And if I wanted a headache, I would ask to be knocked upside my head thanks. If we are not in a M/s or D/s relationship, you state your side, I'll state mine. If we can come to a middle ground or agreement, great! If not, I'm done with the conversation for the time being.

Time is a short and precious thing. I learned this early in life. I enjoy, relish, capture, live and remember the good times. The bad, well, I just simply forget them to the best of my ability.

I do not like confrontation. Hmmm. Let me clarify that. I do not like confrontation if it is serious in nature. I do enjoy a bit of teasing and prodding to evoke a mad dash through the house, giggling, while trying (not very hard) to stay away from the whip/belt/paddle behind me. Whoops! I *accidentally* tripped on something on the floor there. lol

In my normal, everyday public life, the best way to describe me is a chameleon. I am able to blend in with the people around me. Well, not blend so much, as fit in. I don't like blending in. I like standing out. But I do so in a way that is acceptable to those around me. I've been everything from a loving wife in a full length beaded gown who would die of embarrassment if every strand of hair was not in place at the $$$ per plate charity event, to a country girl who drives a "muddin" truck and does not even get her nail done. And guess what, I love every minute of it! I believe it is more about the person you are with, than the stigmas placed upon you by what society believes is your status.

My motto in life: try everything at least twice with a period of time in between to reflect on it. The first time you try something, you will not have an accurate perspective or opinion of the event due to preconceived notions. However, the second time around, having already done so once, and you already have a bit of personal memory to draw on which overrides stories that you've heard about it, opening you up to enjoy something you may not have otherwise enjoyed.

I think I'm done for the moment. :) Sorry for this turning into a short story.

Oh, one thing I forgot. While I am considered "new" to this site, I am not a site newbie. I was on here in the past and quite active on the forums and writing stories. However, life interrupted, and I left. Now, I am simply back.
 
Hey all, I'm a pretty new to the forum here, although I have been reading stories on Lit since I was, well, not old enough to be reading them :p
I'm also fairly new to the D/s lifestyle, so I just thought I would pop in and say hi. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where I fit in the whole kink scene, but I do know for sure that I am 100% a sub, and also into pain, to a certain level.
Any one who wants to know more is free to message me, and be warned, I may be messaging people asking lots of questions, because, as far as bdsm goes, I'm pretty much a virgin :p
 
Hello, I'm new and inexperienced in this site and the BDSM way of life in just about every sense. I'm 21 in Florida and annoyed at the supposed lack of interest in or knowledge I find BDSM in any date, boyfriend, or acquaintance I meet. Also dating here (in florida) doesn't seem to work for me but that's neither here nor there. I had found the online mobile app for the site and miss it greatly! Having a blonde moment it took about three days without the app to remember there was a website too. I can't use the chat feature because I use my phone which does not support flash.

I do believe I am a sub, however even with my limited experience in this area I am confident that humiliation is not a turn on and would most likely induce anxiety. There is so much I'd like to learn first academicly then hopefully in practice as well. I've never had a D/s encounter irl or over the net. I am signed up on a dating website but the few guys I've met from there all seem so........ meek. The site has no connection with BDSM that I am aware of.

Well there you go, rambling, jumpy, and otherwise unsorted! Though honestly my ramblings usually have a bit mote direction to them at least in my head.
 
Hello, I'm new and inexperienced in this site and the BDSM way of life in just about every sense. I'm 21 in Florida and annoyed at the supposed lack of interest in or knowledge I find BDSM in any date, boyfriend, or acquaintance I meet. Also dating here (in florida) doesn't seem to work for me but that's neither here nor there. I had found the online mobile app for the site and miss it greatly! Having a blonde moment it took about three days without the app to remember there was a website too. I can't use the chat feature because I use my phone which does not support flash.

I do believe I am a sub, however even with my limited experience in this area I am confident that humiliation is not a turn on and would most likely induce anxiety. There is so much I'd like to learn first academicly then hopefully in practice as well. I've never had a D/s encounter irl or over the net. I am signed up on a dating website but the few guys I've met from there all seem so........ meek. The site has no connection with BDSM that I am aware of.

Well there you go, rambling, jumpy, and otherwise unsorted! Though honestly my ramblings usually have a bit mote direction to them at least in my head.

Welcome to our little house of debauchery, love. Hope you'll stick around for a while. There's a lot of interesting, fun, and knowledgeable people here that can help you out with whatever questions, ideas, and thoughts you might have.... there's also a few trolls and bad apples but you seem smart enough to be able to weed through that pretty well.

If you'd like- you can hit me up on yahoo and we can chat more. Also you should turn your PMs on and add some more info/pictures to your profile. People around here tend not to trust the bare profiles and such. Just a few thoughts.

Welcome again.
 
Welcome to our little house of debauchery, love. Hope you'll stick around for a while. There's a lot of interesting, fun, and knowledgeable people here that can help you out with whatever questions, ideas, and thoughts you might have.... there's also a few trolls and bad apples but you seem smart enough to be able to weed through that pretty well.

If you'd like- you can hit me up on yahoo and we can chat more. Also you should turn your PMs on and add some more info/pictures to your profile. People around here tend not to trust the bare profiles and such. Just a few thoughts.

Welcome again.

Ok profile edited a little but would you tell me how to turn on pm? I'm using my phone for this so it's a little difficult to navigate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top