The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! A discussion thread that's been an intrest to me for the longest time! I onboard with just about every comment so far!!! This is terrific! - Rip
 
Hey nice thread. I too enjoy occasional mm contact not at all interested in men other than being used by men looking for oral relief. Not interested in anal at all, just being used as a willing throat. Otherwise pretty normal guy.
 
im a normal guy as well. not intersted in the man just the cock and the spunk that comes with it.like to watch a man play with his meat till he erupts on me or not !
 
I fit the profile below to a T - loved you story too. My wife's birthday is cumming up - think I forward your story to her and hopefully plant a seed or two. Thanks Mr Briggs!!

Awesome. Thanks. I'm working on a new story now. It's a little different but I think will work out well ;)
 
Human_Male..I have my own adventures and yes I sahre them with hubby..but like motor bike riding and fishig he has his own " things " that he enjoys and sucking or being fucked by a cock is one of them. You asked why when we were travelling didnt I go into the restrooms and have fun with them..well 1) they were mens toilets..lol and 2).. listening in over the phone is good enough for me. I have had plenty of opportunities to watch him suck cock and have his scked in return, but it is his sexual excitment I want satisfied. If he chooses to invite me to join by all means I do.

One time in this we had a " cock lover " over and they were in the games room watching footy and stuff..and then I heard hubby calling me to bring the video camera...walked in and there was his mate deep up his ass fucking away happily while he also jacked my hubbies cock. It was a hot sight and I started videoing the whole scene. Hubby likes when a guy blows a load in his ass..like his mate did and then he turned around and took his cock in his mouth and cleaned him up. My husband got to return to favour and I got the thrill of it al on video.

I ask any women who read this to keep and open mind. Its excitment for some and experimentation for others. If you partner tells you he wants to give head or fuck another man ..dont go off the rails.. support him. After all the way I see it is he is sharing with you instead of going behind your back to do this..why not enjoy it with him... : )
 
Nothing is better for me then the sight of a rock hard cock I dont notice or care whats beyond it unless its attached to a gorgeous shemale
 
Found this wonderful thread and I am in accord with the fantasies and desires expressed by the majority of you. It is nice to see that I am not alone. I often fantasize about a thick vibrant cock fucking my wife. I picture my face close to the action watching the glistening cock sluice in and out of her pulsing cunt. I want to lick and fondle the slapping nuts and the pumping cock.

I want my wife there often directing or just masturbating as me and the impersonal cock perform every possible sex act. I especially long to suck the cum out of the cock and have the faceless man suck me dry. I want my wife to rub the heads of our cocks together. I want he and I to fuck each other.

I share a passion for the "Chicks with Dicks" sites. I love cock but the pricks who are attached to them often leave me cold. When I fantasize over fucking a woman I always see the face and eyes: the whole body. But, when another man is involved the cock and ass are the only elements that interest me. I have always wondered that if perhaps upon meeting an understanding, male, third party I would transcend this faceless fantasy. I love the idea of PM's with an imaginative, married man who is of a like mind and situation as myself and to finally tell someone that I would like to suck their cock and watch them fuck my wife.

If anyone is interested send me a message. At any rate this thread is supportive and encouraging. Thank you Mr. Briggs for starting and continuing this thread. From one cock lover to another.
 
My wife and I swung for many years. Like a fool, I avoided hundreds of lovely cocks. Now single, I suck more cock than pussy. The guy to which the cock is attached is of interest to me only as the mode of transport. Unless you buy it outright, pussy is time-consuming, complicated and too often tedious. Cock is so fucking, readily available! When you start looking for them, you'll spot the nice, mostly- married blowjob-seeking gents in every park and mall. If I need a cock NOW (and you know what I mean), I pop into one of our local glory-hole equipped adult bookstores. In heat, I've sucked 50 or so in an evening. Part of the appeal to me is the fact that each cock is unique.
 
Well, my wife and me, we also swinged and I never tried a cock!!! I regret that a lot now.
So we are trying to do it now... we are meeting a couple that are bi, and although for my wife it's not new to be with a woman (and it's just so hot to see them together I almost come...), for me it will be my first!!!! I really don't know how is it going to be, but I hope we all enjoy!!!
This thread is great because that's just what I feel... I don't feel attracted to other men, I love women and I'm also happy that I will have the chance to fuck the other woman, but I'm reaaly curious about cocks and want to try... we started with strap-ons... so now it's the next step!
 
Would like to get a few PMs about some of my interests: panty bois, CDs, TS, MMFs.
 
Yes - add me to the list of men who crave cock, but don't want the rest of the ManLove stuff that goes with it. I guess I also crave balls & ass too - anything directly attached to the pelvis.
Maybe its the "Pelvis Fetish"?
 
I thought I was the only one that felt this way. It's terrific to see so many others who share the same viewpoint!

I'm open to a pm if anyone wants to chat, especially if you live in Northern California.
 
I thought I was the only one that felt this way. It's terrific to see so many others who share the same viewpoint!

I'm open to a pm if anyone wants to chat, especially if you live in Northern California.

Not only are you not alone it looks like there are quite a few like us ;P
 
Here is a little short story I wrote a while ago....


We go to the gym late one night, just before closing time. The gym is pretty dead. We finish up and each go to our respective dressing rooms to shower and get ready to go. After showering I'm sitting in the dressing room getting changed when I hear someone behind me. I turn my head and standing 2 feet away is a guy who just got out of the shower. He's naked and drying himself off. His cock is literally 2 and a half feet from my face. He's in great shape. Completely shaven and a nice meety cock was limp right in front of me. He caught me staring at it and said "Hi."

Embarrassed to have been caught gazing at his wonderful tool I turned away and said "sorry, I'm sorry about that."

He said "No problem. Guys stare at my cock all the time. Besides I see you here all the time with that hot wife of yours. You are one lucky guy."

I nervously reply, "Yeah sorry, I'm not gay or anything. I wasn't expecting to turn around and see a...a.....a...."

"COCK!" he butts in and helps me finish my sentence. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Besides it's just us here alone. You seemed pretty interested in my cock a minute ago. Wanna touch it?"

Without saying a word I put my hand up and take it in my hand. It was soft and heavy, like my own but somehow it was a real turn on to be touching another man's cock for the first time. He took a step forward and now his cock was only inches from my mouth. I don't know what came over me but I took his now semi hard cock in my mouth. It felt so good. I was so hard and completely lost in the moment. So lost in the moment I hadn't heard the locker room door open. My wife was standing behind me watching the whole thing. She came up behind me and said "I see you aren't ready to go yet, keep going I'll be right back." Shocked i stop and look at my wife. She nods to continue so i do. Then minutes later my wife returns and starts playing with my ass, i feel her pour oil down my butt crack and then I felt the familar cold tip of her Strapon. Not any strapon, 9 huge inches and female cock. Then just before sliding it in she says "Honey, you are the hottest cock sucker I've ever seen the only thing hotter will be you taking my 9inches in your ass and his 9 inches in your mouth." With that she pushed the strapon all the way in.

Not able to take the sight, the guys starts buckling and says "OH SHIT I'M going to cum!!"

With that my wife doesn't miss a beat and instructs him "cum on my little cocksucker. Cum in his mouth and all over his face and when you're done....."

With that i felt his cum start squirting into my mouth and then warm squirts on my cheeks. I cleaned his cock as well as i could. I was in heaven. I just sucked my first cock and my wife was fucking my ass. Then another surprise was awaiting. My wife finished what she had been saying, "Honey that was very hot of you. I'm not the only one to think so." With that I turn and see two hunks playing with their huge tools. "They were on their way into the dressing room when I was putting the strapon on. I asked them if they would like to cum all over my husband's face." With that she turned to them and said "boys get over there and cum all over my husband's face while I finish fucking his ass."

With that they came up to my face and one after the other came all over my face. They didn't let me suck their cocks, just came all over my face. With that my wife said "WOW. What a dirty cocksucker husband I've got. Get on your back so I can fuck your ass and admire all the cum on your face." So I turn around and she fucks my ass and jacks me off until I add my own cum all over my chest. We finish up with a big sloppy cum kiss and get showered off and head home.
 
Story, loosely based on experience….

I was playing bass in a little club downtown. We are a cover band and play 60’s Rock “The Eagles” are our specialty. I noticed a delicious brunette eying me seductively and began to direct the vocals at her. Soon, she and I had a little stage-tease going. Often these flirtations lead nowhere but then they sometimes lead to great one nighters. I sidled up to her as soon as the set was over. She had a great pronounced cleavage and her nipples pressed against her blouse like tiny gumdrops. We quickly advanced from touching hands to stroking each others thighs. Her green eyes offered only encouragement. We had thrown down a couple of quick shots each and I could foresee myself and this knock-out, finding the nearest motel immediately after the last set.

When I saw the boys moving towards the stage, she placed her hand over my cock and stared into my eyes. “I’m married. Happily married.” She began. I started to form some quick, smart-assed answer but she placed her other hand on my lips to silence me. “I want to see my husband suck a cock. I want a full no holds barred threesome. I want you to fuck me and fuck my husband’s ass. I also want to see you suck his cock. I want to dance for the pair of you as you stroke each other’s cocks. I want you both to do whatever I tell you.”

I began to protest and she silenced me once more with her fingertips. “I don’t want your answer now. I’ll be back next Saturday night at closing. You can come with me or not.” Her fingertip between my lips. “You will have the best sex of your life. That is a promise.” With that she slid out of the booth and I watched the most splendid ass, tight, chiseled, rolling...disappear through the exit.

I at first dismissed her and went about my business. A week seems a small amount of time but I progressed from visions of fucking that splendid body to having her husband suck my cock and finally to imagining myself sucking another man’s prick. I was astounded at what she had done to me. I found jerking off continually to the idea of cock sucking. At first I fought the image but after surrendering, I couldn’t leave it alone. By the time next Saturday rolled around. I had a semi on for the whole night. I eagerly looked through the crowd, missing cues and obsessing about the promise. I was aching to suck cock. I wanted her to force me through every homosexual act that came to her mind.

I was crest fallen, not to find her in the audience. As I was packing up my bass and patch chords I felt her tap me on the shoulder. I knew it was her before I turned around. I swear to God that I had an immediate hard on. She stood with her hands on her hips. “Yes or no,” were her only words. She wore tight leather trousers which bunched up and traced a pudgy and protruding cunt. I could only nod at her. “I knew it. You’re a cock sucker. I’ll drive. Come along.” I grabbed my case and hurried along behind that breath-taking ass.

I’LL FINISH IT WHEN I GET BACK TO MY COMPUTER…
 
Yesh count me in

Oh yeah, I am attracted to cock but it also depends on the custodian of said cock. I've never done it in front of my wife but I have done it with another woman watching, the guy's wife. She called me a few days latter and said she was having recurring wet dreams over watching me swallowing his tool. She told me it was the hottest thing she had ever witnessed.
 
Hyatt_boy are you afraid to share this with your wife ? I am a wife and my husband and I are very open about our sexuality and what we want to try. Have you had discussions with her as to wether she'd like to share this with you? Im just asking cause not all wives are as horny and open as myself I guess lol
 
This is definitely my husband! (In fact he was walking past as I was reading and said 'ooh, that's me' ;)) So far we have only used my strap-ons and fantasised, but would love one day to have another real cock involved!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hyatt_boy are you afraid to share this with your wife ? I am a wife and my husband and I are very open about our sexuality and what we want to try. Have you had discussions with her as to wether she'd like to share this with you? Im just asking cause not all wives are as horny and open as myself I guess lol

Hi Lickable, In a word, yes I am afraid to share this my wife. Only because any preious conversations with her on even -what I consider - minor variations on sexual activity have been distasteful to her.
 
I'm into this too.

I would love to have a nice big cock to make love to. I'm not in to the anal thing. I just want to taste cum and have it in my face and mouth. I also love watching guys cumming on and in pussy.

This is my story. I am a high paraplegic. And I get to check out lots of bulges. Men and women. One of mt dreams is to be with a couple and b they toy.

I was in the hospital, for a short stay. There was a big guy that was a nurse. He gave me a bath. And I got so hard. He rolled me over and there was the inprint of his large cock in front of my face. I am still seeing that.

I live in a wheelchair. And I would love to have some nice cockto play with. Anyone want to talk about it please message me.

Jerry
 
This is definitely my husband! (In fact he was walking past as I was reading and said 'ooh, that's me' ;)) So far we have only used my strap-ons and fantasised, but would love one day to have another real cock involved!!

He is one lucky man!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top