Roleplay? Chat? Kik? Pen Pals? Someone entertain me this late Friday night (;

I'm here for friends mostly, people I can eventually come to trust as my life in the past two years has been filled with people saying they care but leave at the drop of a hat. It's pathetic. I'm a single mom doing my best to make my sons life as amazing as this baby is, and he deserves the world. (His names Aedyn by the way) and while his father isn't involved, that's okay. My family and I got this.

But like I said, I'd love to find people to chat with.. Get to know.. Develop friendships and roleplay. My complete age limit for all is 20-36, so message me

I'm here for friends mostly, people I can eventually come to trust as my life in the past two years has been filled with people saying they care but leave at the drop of a hat. It's pathetic. I'm a single mom doing my best to make my sons life as amazing as this baby is, and he deserves the world. (His names Aedyn by the way) and while his father isn't involved, that's okay. My family and I got this.

But like I said, I'd love to find people to chat with.. Get to know.. Develop friendships and roleplay. My complete age limit for all is 20-36, so message me

Damn, just out of the range at 37! LOL

Hi Hon. I would love to chat develop a friendship and role play. Message me and we can get to know each other. I hope your son is doing wonderful

Hi there, welcome and hope you make lots of friends, sent you a pm :)

Hello

I recently came back on Lit from an extended vacation to find that all my dear friends here abandoned me.
24, mom as well. Definitely into chatting and friendship. This summer is proving to be a boring one. Feel free to PM me. :)

I do not fit your age limits but a friend I can be to shoot the shit with and tell your problems. A friend is for life does not have to be anything more then support on the phone or web. No hasel as I have been where you are lady.

Back