My Wish For Today

I wish I could get back to my normal life. It's just gonna take time, and a whole lot of spending money. I think there's a song with words similar to those.:D
 
With all of my :heart:, I wish my BFF could find a job doing what he loves to do and being paid very well for it. I :heart: you!


I know! That's reaching for the stars, but they are out there for the grabbing.:devil:
 
My wish for today has nothing to do with the day....

I hope it's a wonderful NIGHT--for me, and for you!:kiss:
 
I really wish somebody else would make a wish besides me. I'm outta breath blowing out these candles.:D
 
I wish I didn't have to work with the architect all week while my boss is on vacation :(
 
I wish I could get back to my normal life. It's just gonna take time, and a whole lot of spending money. I think there's a song with words similar to those.:D

Yeah, well, you can't say that I didn't tell you so, but I told you not to take that job as a stripper.

The song was from George Harrison with the Traveling Willowbies.

By the way, I think it was a dumb move to put a stripper's pole in your bedroom. It doesn't go with the rest of the decorum.

Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts.
 
I wish a big wind would come and blow all of my leaves away.

Leaves my ass. You have the lawn care crew at your house every other day.

I know what your game is. You don't think I know what your game is?

You're hoping a big gust of wind will blow at the best time, when your pretending to sweep leaves off your front porch and a big gust of wind scoops up the hem of your flared dress and blows it over your head to expose your bright, white panties.

Shame on you. Shame on you. Does your mother know you're a slut (lol)?
 
I wish someone would cum....


and, make my dinner afterward.

Dinner? You eat out every night. I've never seen a woman with so man (ahem) boyfriends.

Seriously, you're kitchen is immaculate, as in, never used.

Now, about the cum, well, with the stripper's pole in your bedroom, I think we can only imagine what happens there.
 
With all of my :heart:, I wish my BFF could find a job doing what he loves to do and being paid very well for it. I :heart: you!


I know! That's reaching for the stars, but they are out there for the grabbing.:devil:

A job? What the Hell is wrong with you? Why would you wish a job on me?

If I told you once, I told you a thousand times. Lottery, wish that I win the lottery.

By the way, did you see those three, rich, asset managers winning the 250 million Power Ball in your neck of the wood, the richest part of Connecticut where all the celebrities live?

The three of them split a $1.00 ticket. Can you believe that? Unbelievable.
 
My wish for today has nothing to do with the day....

I hope it's a wonderful NIGHT--for me, and for you!:kiss:

Give it a rest, Babs. How much sex can you have? How many lovers are too much? Just for one day, give your hand, your mouth, and your pussy from (ahem) love.
 
I wish I could get motivated!

Gees, I don't know, perhaps, if you pushed that bum your with today out of your bed, put on some clothes, and did something other than having sex, sex, and more sex, you'd discover there is a whole world outside of your bedroom.
 
I wish the carpet guy would cum! I've got more important things to do.:D

Babs, you've been standing naked for two days waiting for the carpet man, on the pretence that he catches you naked, when you open your front door.

"Oh, gees, I didn't know you were there. Sorry, but I'm naked. Please don't look at my big tits and my blonde pussy. I'm so embarrassed. Please advert your eyes from my round ass, when I turn to go inside my house."

How many times can you pull that routine? Gees.
 
I really wish somebody else would make a wish besides me. I'm outta breath blowing out these candles.:D

Twinkle, twinkle little star, I wish I win the lottery. I don't need much, just 100 million.

Instead of collecting the money in my name, I'd start a foundation, Send the Criminals to Jail Foundation.

I'd sue the lottery for false advertising.

Those 3 rich guys who just won the lottery received $104 million dollars on a $254 million dollar jackpot.

Yet, the lottery advertises the jackpot as being $254 million.

They don't ad a disclaimer that the jackpot amount is before taxes and if you don't take the prize in one lump sum. They play with our money by buying annuities. Assholes.

Besides, why must we pay state tax to a state run lottery?

Never mind. Forget my wish. I have a better wish.

I wish everything remains the same. My chances of that coming true are pretty good.
 
My wish for today is that I can get all the Christmas decorations in place before dinner. ... oh, and world peace....
 
Make a wish for Babs. She's not only blonde, busty, and beautiful...she's easy (lol).

Sorry Babs (lol).

Really,Ralphy! How dare you speak like that of Babs! Why, I'll have you know she's one of the finest women who ever walked the streets of Montpelier!
 
Back
Top