Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting myself worked up!

Hal says he is coming home an hour early this evening for the sole purpose of fucking me silly, so I am priming myself to be ready for him! So, time to lure one of you into my lair for a bit of girl/girl fun so that I can be turned on and ready to romp! Kath

I'm awake early, PJs around my ankles, legs spread and wet as hell. The best way to start the day :)

Similar situation here myself. Except I've lost the pj bottoms.

Soakin from naughty dreams though

No one is ever around when I'm here :(
But that's not stopping me from rubbing myself through my panties :devil:

I had several wonderfully intense orgams this morning and have been craving more of the same all day. I have resisted the urge to play knowing that hubby will be home soon, but the closer that gets, the harder resisting is becoming! Maybe just a little rub..............."lies to herself":devil::heart:;)

I had several wonderfully intense orgams this morning and have been craving more of the same all day. I have resisted the urge to play knowing that hubby will be home soon, but the closer that gets, the harder resisting is becoming! Maybe just a little rub..............."lies to herself":devil::heart:;)

just rub your flower!!!

Nice to know you girls are also rubbing one out every now and then...I was starting to get a complex....

Fun

Nice to know you girls are also rubbing one out every now and then...I was starting to get a complex....

Maybe

I would probably post here more often if the thread were called " Any Women Currently Masturbating." After a certain age it becomes an art form and I do feel a little miffed by all the young somethings here who still do it so simply like brushing their teeth. Luv you all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back