The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-pats her head-

You would be correct.

I'll try it, just like any food i havnt liked in the past.

Sometimes I do get delightfully surprised and like something prepared in a way Ive never had.

Then it becomes 'ewww with exceptions'

-nods-

Some day I am going to feed you, dammit

Yeah, it's also the only reason I don't run a meth lab.

I mean, why not? :p

Legality, Rough drug trade. The easy method to be murdered. lots of reasons I should think.

And they made a show starring Brian Cranston about why not. At least I think it's supposed to be a deterrent of a show. I haven't watched it yet.

Legality, Rough drug trade. The easy method to be murdered. lots of reasons I should think.

And they made a show starring Brian Cranston about why not. At least I think it's supposed to be a deterrent of a show. I haven't watched it yet.

Yeah, great show, actually. ^_^

I was only joking.

Hello! Lovely to meet another friend. :D I'm SFFG, and I love fantastic settings and sexy prose.

I can provide both of those. Ask around.

Though currently I'm in a bit of a slump and wreck. Brain not functioning to the levels I wish it too. maybe I need more Sapho. (Coffee)

I can provide both of those. Ask around.

Though currently I'm in a bit of a slump and wreck. Brain not functioning to the levels I wish it too. maybe I need more Sapho. (Coffee)

Well, I hope you feel better soon! Here is a cup of the foofiest coffee around, the white chocolate mocha. I love them so much it hurts.

70780a741ebd4fa298d9b08b9a45c049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back