Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening to all the lovelies and gents :)

So glad you are almost done, Mr. Rob!! That sheepskin is such an accomplishment and will open so many doors

Serene ... healing vibes for your Mom, and ones of comfort for your daughter.

The hour is incredibly late and there are many miles to run tomorrow. Sweet Dreams to all.

It is late, or early :confused:

Up here, have a story idea that needs to get out of my brain before I lose it :eek:

Hello Peaches, the Duchess, Tina, Mia, Heatsink, Nigel, the Surreal one, the sereneone (extremely sexy baby girl :) ). Hello INL ... I saw the fun and sexy thread started for you, and I contributed :eek:. Hello RJ, RA, TT, DD, and XYZ :). Hello to everyone! Ready for the weekend?

One more semester for me and that's it! Done! No more school! and then I'll join back into the rat race with you all :)

"Wooo Hooo! Wonderful news. Congratulations."

oh ... Le ... Frikkin' ... Sigh

Let everyone actually be crystal on the fact there are always two sides to any relationship, and that the bad experiences have been in my own area code - not a dang thing to do with you. Nor have I, until now, had a cross word to say about or to you in an open forum. You cannot say the same, can you?

I thought we had sorted out our differences in private, as well mannered folk do. Your latest public rant has proven much different. I had thought so much better of you, HS. I really had. My only 'crime' was returning to work full time, having a bit of a life & friends, and not being at your beck and call each and every evening. No matter your vitriolic social behavior, I still value and treasure the time I spent in your company and wish you nothing but the best. Hwyl fawr, syr annwyl.

"My beloved sister DD - you have been both publicly and privately reticent re: matters with a certain "Daddy'. You are correct (and I wish I had the wisdom to have handled matters similarly when a certain other 'Daddy' made his big announcement) that the 'Great Room' is not the place to air differences or to launch attacks. I certainly hope you will continue to come be a regular participant in our family - you have been sorely missed those times when you have not been able to be here. I don't know what happened (nor do I wish to) but having said that I should repeat that we ARE a family - you ARE my sister - and anyone choosing to attack one of my sisters (like that R.H. stalker vermin) might expect to see the shiny side of my baseball bat!":kiss:

"I certainly hope you will continue to come be a regular participant in our family - you have been sorely missed those times when you have not been able to be here.

Yeah ... you are kinda stuck with me, darlin' Peaches. I have said my piece, closed the door, and am marching ever forward.
Now ... where is the duct tape and what is for breakfast?? hehehe

"My beloved sister DD - you have been both publicly and privately reticent re: matters with a certain "Daddy'.

That is understandable, nobody with more than two brain cells dishes out inexcusable bad behavior and then broadcasts those realities.

You are correct (and I wish I had the wisdom to have handled matters similarly when a certain other 'Daddy' made his big announcement) that the 'Great Room' is not the place to air differences or to launch attacks.

What 'Big announcement?' there was no big announcement from me, merely my response to a less than unambiguous swipe that may or may not have been aimed in my direction, from someone I have learned, with good reason, not to give any latitude for 'Benefit of the doubt.' Also your first paragraph infers no insight into the relevant situation, but you nevertheless added your unquestioning support to the post which got up my nose?

You personally may not consider the 'Great room' a suitable venue for adult exchanges, but your view is just that-a personal one. We are all free and equal here within the forum rules and the moderators fair application of them, not so?

anyone choosing to attack one of my sisters (like that R.H. stalker vermin) might expect to see the shiny side of my baseball bat!":kiss:

I have no quarrel with you Peaches, nor any desire for one, so let us leave the baseball bat aside, otherwise it may end up somewhere where the sun don't shine and certainly without bothering me.:rose:

wishing everyone the greatest of Saturdays, wherever you are.

I woke up with a headache... Again.

I think the stress is getting to me...Again. (never knew asking for child support would be an issue. Haven't asked, required, demanded ANYTHING but child support, and I'm stunned by the reaction. Brings me close to tears every. .. single. .. day. )

Working 9+ hours a day at a desk isn't helping, either.

BUT!!!

My son made honor roll..Again.:D

At least I *have* a job, that I enjoy somewhat.

And I know, my boys will look back on this (really) hard time and know I did my best, that I loved them unconditionally, and never made a decision that wasn't in their best interests.

:heart:

And I know, my boys will look back on this (really) hard time and know I did my best, that I loved them unconditionally, and never made a decision that wasn't in their best interests.

RA ... you are a strong and wonderful woman. Your boys are lucky to have you as a mom. Being a supportive parent is an incredibly tough job!! Congrats on your young'uns Honor Roll!!!! :D
Try to find something fun and wonderful to do for you this fine day! :rose:

RA ... you are a strong and wonderful woman. Your boys are lucky to have you as a mom. Being a supportive parent is an incredibly tough job!! Congrats on your young'uns Honor Roll!!!! :D
Try to find something fun and wonderful to do for you this fine day! :rose:
:kiss:
Thank you..Sometimes you just need to hear it. :heart:

Last edited:

I think the stress is getting to me...Again. (never knew asking for child support would be an issue. Haven't asked, required, demanded ANYTHING but child support, and I'm stunned by the reaction. Brings me close to tears every. .. single. .. day. )

BUT!!!

*sighs* I just can't understand men like that.

Yes your boys will. You're a great mom.

BUT!!!

Didn't a certain someone have a certain amount of apprehension of sending their progeny to public school? Didn't she worry that they wouldn't do well?

Hmmmmm

I have no quarrel with you Peaches, nor any desire for one, so let us leave the baseball bat aside, otherwise it may end up somewhere where the sun don't shine and certainly without bothering me.:rose:

"AMAZING! I wasn't speaking TO you Sir, NOR was my reference regarding using the Great Room as a venue for making his big announcement even ABOUT you! I was referring to an incident with MY OWN ex-Daddy who publicly shamed and dumped me and then came back to announce....oh never mind. The universe, Sir, does not revolve around you - not everyone is talking ABOUT you, and not EVERYTHING is relevant to you. I was telling my Sister that she has my unquestioning support because she IS my Sister and THAT is what family does. And please, TRY to take my baseball bat away..."

BUT!!!

"Oh sweetie - I'm so sorry to hear about everything you are going through right now. I'm glad your son made Honor Roll - that is a great achievement and my Sisters are correct - you are a WONDERFUL mother and your sons will remember that and your struggles to support and care for them.

"As an aside and because I have a certain amount of experience in these areas - get yourself a lawyer as soon as you possibly can. The State of Texas, at least when I lived there, frowned heavily on fathers who did not pay child support. I didn't ask for it but was happily astonished at the amount I was granted. Not only did the state INSIST that I receive child support for my son, they immediately garnished my ex's payroll to ensure that I receive it.

"Finally - yes, medically there is sound evidence that stress can cause headaches. On a personal note (and knocking on wood as I write the words) I have not had one migraine at the level I used to have them regularly - not since I moved and took my new job. I may make less money but the freedom from working 10+ hours a day and from the stress of that job - well, I am a MUCH happier camper. Get some rest and, as my sister said, do something nice for yourself. (((HUGS))) and :heart:"

Didn't a certain someone have a certain amount of apprehension of sending their progeny to public school? Didn't she worry that they wouldn't do well?

Hmmmmm

"You're such a good Daddy to all of us Daddy RJ." :kiss: "Did you get your story written down so you could sleep?"

"Oh sweetie - I'm so sorry to hear about everything you are going through right now. I'm glad your son made Honor Roll - that is a great achievement and my Sisters are correct - you are a WONDERFUL mother and your sons will remember that and your struggles to support and care for them.

"As an aside and because I have a certain amount of experience in these areas - get yourself a lawyer as soon as you possibly can. The State of Texas, at least when I lived there, frowned heavily on fathers who did not pay child support. I didn't ask for it but was happily astonished at the amount I was granted. Not only did the state INSIST that I receive child support for my son, they immediately garnished my ex's payroll to ensure that I receive it.

"Finally - yes, medically there is sound evidence that stress can cause headaches. On a personal note (and knocking on wood as I write the words) I have not had one migraine at the level I used to have them regularly - not since I moved and took my new job. I may make less money but the freedom from working 10+ hours a day and from the stress of that job - well, I am a MUCH happier camper. Get some rest and, as my sister said, do something nice for yourself. (((HUGS))) and :heart:"
I do have an attorney. And Texas requires 25% for two children. . same as NC... only thing.. He's now threatened to not sign if I can't figure out how he can get -in writing- a specific $$ amount that *he* wants to pay instead of the 25% that's mandated. . Had the nerve to tell me the *only* reason I was asking for 25% was because that's what the state said to. .Not because I actually needed it. .

Sorry mother fucker... Does he really think I*want* to be living with my sister? If I didn't need the help I sure as shit wouldn't ask him for anything but his signature. Legally I could go after half of everything he has.. But I m not.. The only thing I've asked for is child support. No more. No less.. And it's too much according to him. I'd just as soon rot in hell as to ask him for anything.. so for him to threaten me now? After all I've put up with? After all I kept out of the courts? Threaten me now that there will be no divorce because of the CHILD SUPPORT?????

I just don't understand it. And it makes my blood boil. It brings me to a place that few have ever seen and I try hard to suppress. Hence the stress...

Last edited:
I do have an attorney. And Texas requires 25% for two children. . same as NC... only thing.. He's now threatened to not sign if I can't figure out how he can get -in writing- a specific $$ amount that *he* wants to pay instead of the 25% that's mandated. . Had the nerve to tell me the *only* reason I was asking for 25% was because that's what the state said to. .Not because I actually needed it. .

Sorry mother fucker... Does he really think I*want* to be living with my sister? If I didn't need the help I sure as shit wouldn't ask him for anything but his signature. Legally I could go after half of everything he has.. But I m not.. The only thing I've asked for is child support. No more. No less.. And it's too much according to him. I'd just as soon rot in hell as to as him for anything.. so for him to threaten me now? After all I've put up with? Threaten me now that there will be no divorce because of the CHILD SUPPORT?????

I just don't understand it. And it makes my blood boil. It brings me to a place that few have ever seen and I try hard to suppress. Hence the stress...

Don't give in.

The judge will side with you.

I dealt with family court a lot as a social worker and a GAL and that shit never flew with any judge I worked with.

Don't give him the reaction he wants either.

He wins when you allow that.

You can do this.

:rose:

Hmmmmm
*sheepishly answers* I know. . But even the teachers were wary of him coming in Street having home schooled from Day 1.. guess I did a better job than I previously thought. And I couldn't be more proud!!

Don't give in.

The judge will side with you.

I dealt with family court a lot as a social worker and a GAL and that shit never flew with any judge I worked with.

Don't give him the reaction he wants either.

He wins when you allow that.

You can do this.

:rose:
I'm trying..:rose:

oh ... Le ... Frikkin' ... Sigh

My only 'crime' was returning to work full time, having a bit of a life & friends, and not being at your beck and call each and every evening. No matter your vitriolic social behavior, I still value and treasure the time I spent in your company and wish you nothing but the best. Hwyl fawr, syr annwyl.

Your version of events is pure fabrication and wishful thinking. I did nothing other than encourage and support you, in your efforts to return to work and every aspect of your social life. Try and be honest for once, The only thing that ever made me annoyed with you was your repeated tendency to break firm arrangements, with no explanation.
Time and again, I forgave you that, to the point of showing personal weakness, but thank goodness common sense ultimately prevailed.

Go well!

"AMAZING! I wasn't speaking TO you Sir, NOR was my reference regarding using the Great Room as a venue for making his big announcement even ABOUT you! I was referring to an incident with MY OWN ex-Daddy who publicly shamed and dumped me and then came back to announce....oh never mind. The universe, Sir, does not revolve around you - not everyone is talking ABOUT you, and not EVERYTHING is relevant to you. I was telling my Sister that she has my unquestioning support because she IS my Sister and THAT is what family does. And please, TRY to take my baseball bat away..."

I know and remember the incident with your ex Daddy Peaches and you brought it into the present debate, not me. His behavior was despicable and no less so than that of the ''Sister'' you unquestioningly support ultimately was toward me.

Oh and I am well aware that not everything revolves around me, nor would I want it too.
I hope that a period of calm reflection will enable you to see this whole incident in a more realistic light, now please enjoy the evening here.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back