But at what cost? (closed to cybal)

"I think the smaller phone is fine for my small hand" she said looking at her hand and making a fist dangerously close to his lap, since he did not shake on the deal. She imagined his cock in her hand as she did it and fought the excitement it brought.

"As for a deposit," she began pondering his request. "No I never have done the two together but I am sensing you would like that. I guess we would have to go to the garden for that kind of thing Mr Clark?" she finished with a smile.

She glanced at the computer to see the time. "I don't have long Mr Clark, I am to be to work in twenty minutes" she said. "Maybe we should just wait?" she said hoping this idea might break his dominant demeanor.
 
.

He smiled.....

"I do hope next time we meet you will be less informal Gillian.... " running a finger along her cheek as he spoke.

"I presume Nigel and Claire are not aware that you some times indulge in smoking?" As he picked up her box of 20 cancer sticks and the lighter, and started to head outside.
 
"oh god" she thought as he called her bluff. She was not prepared for this. She did not realize he was serious. She was so torn and with little other option followed Adrian to the garden.

"No, they don't know about that, or a few other bad habits" she admits as my boots step onto the soft grass. "Is he really going to go through with this?" She thought as he handed her a cigarette and lit it for her.

She inhaled deeply and brushed her hair back from her eyes looking up at him.
 
.

His eyes met hers as she brushed her hair back, her sturdy work glasses making her look like a 1950s headmistress.

He placed a finger on her cheek lightly caressing, and then another as she inhaled on the cigarette butt; before she exhaled nervously.

His fingers ran down her neck, and over her top lightly caressing her breast, feeling the nipple.

"Cold or aroused Gillian?"

He had no intention to blackmail her about her smoking habit, but was prepared to use it as leverage for them to get intimate there and then, at least orally.
 
"Cold" she said nervously taking another drag. She looked at him not sure what to do. His finger felt interesting, wrong and right. When he touched her breast she felt a rush of excitement and her thighs began to tingle.

"Oh Mr Clark," she started then stopped. She took another drag. It was now or never she thought putting her hand on his hip. She looked for a reaction from him but he just smiled.

"Right now?" she said nervously as tears seemed to well in her eyes. "OMG" she thought was she really about to suck her friend's dad's cock? Then she thought of the computer and her need to finish her paper and her hand slid to the bulge in his shorts. It was not as big as she had thought but plenty hard, nearly jumping when her small hand touched it.

She looked at him as her palm pressed against the material separating their flesh. She took another drag of the cigarette.
 
.

He couldn't believe he was abut to get a blow Job from Gillian. He had found her attractive for 5 or 6 years since she reached her mid-teens and her slightly sassy slightly independent style started to develop.

He felt her fingers on his bulge, before she placed her hand inside his running tights, cupping his arousal. He reached for the waistband of the tights and pulled them down to his knees before returning a hand to her fingers, softy caressing her lips, pushing his index finger between her lips.

His mouth moved to her ear. "I've seen your glances all morning Gilly at my bulge. I actually think you are now at least as intrigued with my sexuality as I am yours...."

He kissed her ear soflty gently before pulling away and taking a seat on one of the chairs on the decking in the back garden, pulling his trunks down as he did so, releasing his complete cock to the cold winter air.
He looked down at his cock, pretty much smooth shaven as were his balls, just a few days stubble.


.
 
Gilly stood frozen for a second as Mr Clark sat with his hardon out waiting for her to suck it. She sucked on the cigarette and if in a dream walked to him and knelt in front of him. He was shaven and not as big as she had imagined. She put her hand with the cigarette on his knee and then reached up for the cock. She could not look him in the eye as she stroked it.

"This is so wrong" she sighed then inhaled another drag of the cigarette. She blow the smoke down wind and leaned over and took his head into her mouth. Her head spun as she sucked the man's cock head. She could already taste his salty cum as her tongue slid around the head. She glanced towards the back door of the house half expecting his wife to be there but they were alone She moved up and down taking a little more into her mouth as his hands ran through her hair.

After a couple minutes she stopped and gripped his cock as her boyfriend had taught her stroking it hard. She took another drag and then threw the cigarette into the grass. She returned to his cock and began sucking and bobbing faster nearly taking his full length. Her hair was over her glasses as she moved with closed eyes up and own the thick veins bulging in his shaft. She could tell from his breathing, like the other boys, he was close to cuming. Her head spun as she thought about how to swallow all of his cum. She did not want to make a mess before work. She just kept at it, up and down, sucking her saliva as she worked it in and out of her thin lips.
 
.

"This is so wrong"

"As is not insuring your belongings" Adrian thought, having heard the story from Nigel over her laptop.

Finally she started to sink to her knees as she knelt before him on the cold decking. He jumped as he felt her tongue o his glans, even though he could see it happening, and anticipated it.

He exhaled deeply as his fingers ran through her hair, as she tentatively started to suck his cock, filling her mouth. His caresses were soft sensual as he whispered words of compliment.

She slowly took his entire shaft into her small mouth, whilst his cock was only average, her small frame made it look large in comparison. He withstood the desire th thrust, allowing Gilly to take him at her own pace.

Her tempo soon started to pick up as he head bobbed up and down., causing him to clos ehis eyes.

"Slow Down Gilly it isn't a race!"

She slowed down briefly, but Adrian was aware that she had a time issue, but he also wanted to taste her if possible. He continued to keep his eyes closed as he enjoyed her warm lips, her tongue over his glans.

She pulled away and started to use her hands briefly until ADrain reached for them,a nd held them, forcing her to continue using her lips, her tongue, her mouth. Afterall they agreed a blow job not a hand jon he smiled to himself.

But after four, five minutes of her onslaught, he couldn't control his first orgasm of the day.

"Fuck Gilly your fucking good" he hissed as his body tensed, before releasing the first eruption into her wet mouth, followed by a slightly smaller second jest,a nd then a third, before a few more dribbles.

He opened his eyes as he shuddered, his glans now ultra sensitive. as he watched her, her hair now lose and unkempt
 
Back
Top