Led down the Path to.... (Closed to Loves_Pink)

.

Adrian gasps as Alyson follows his request and starts to take his cock between her lips. She is hesitant, from the look of her eyes, and her approach, but he gives her soft words of encouragement, and slowly she starts to relax.

As he holds her hands, he caresses them, and attempts to minimise the amount of thrusting he foes, not wanting to scare her away too much too soon. And as she relaxes so f=does he closing his eyes as he feels her tongue on his glans, as she takes his smooth cock into her lips..

"Fuck Alyson, your good... don't forget my balls..... suck on them please...."
 
"Fuck Alyson, your good... don't forget my balls..... suck on them please...."

Mixed emotions ran through Alyson's head. She was pleased by his expression of pleasure by her talent, but she was also near her breaking point. both physically and mentally. And he was insisting upon more from her.

She gathered what strength she could and continued. Removing his cock from her mouth, her tongue slid down his meaty shaft towards his balls, full of cum. She knew he was quite horny and she actually wanted to help him have his release. Her tongue began circling around one of his balls, then the other. She could hear him moan as he rocked his hips forward, pressing his sensitive flesh against her. She could smell his scent and appreciated that he kept himself so clean.

She opened her mouth and engulfed one of his testicles, gently sucking on it while her tongue coated it with her saliva. She wrapped a hand around his hard shaft and slowly stroked it. She felt an odd sense of enjoyment pleasuring him, even if she also felt so debased by the way he dominated her.
 
Adrian gasped as Alyson followed is request and started to suckle on his ball each in turn. His balls and cock was cleanly shaven, fresh from the previous morning, when he shaves every weekend.

He caressed her hair with his free hair as he mumbled further compliments, before he realised he was close to cumming.

Get onto the table pleas Alyson , lay on your back. his voice was coarse, husky.
 
Alyson felt Adrian pull away from her and she was puzzled again by his actions.

"Get onto the table please Alyson , lay on your back." he commanded.

His voice had that firmness in the command, while also having some compassion. He had said 'please' and she felt a need, even a desire to comply with his command. She was still surprised by how much she trusted him and was willing to do anything he had commanded.

She rose up off the floor and with his assistance sat on the edge of the table and then she laid back onto the table as he had commanded.

Alyson looked up at Adrian, having no idea what he intended to do next.
 
.


Smiling, he helped Alyson up and watched her lay on the table, on her back. He moved the kick stool and positioned it at the base of the table and stood up, wanking slowly his cock in his right hand, whilst his left hand pulled her dress up; exposing her pussy and abdomen.

After a minute or two, he started to wank furiously, gasping as his body froze, tensed before he erupted, releasing a stream of his hot sticky spunk over her abdomen, and her navel.

He continued stroking, releasing further drops of seed, until he was spent....

Slowly he opened his eyes and reached fora dollop, picking it up with his finger and licking it with his tongue, before swallowing it.

He smiled as he spoke...

"Thank you Alyson, I hope your orgasm was as good as mine." he smiled knowingly as his eyes met hers, and offered her a hand to assist her to stand up.
 
Last edited:
Alyson rose off the table with Adrian's assistance. He had spayed his cum on her stomach, as if marking her and claiming her as his own. She sensed an immediate change in his demeanor, his voice softened and he again acted as a gentleman, thanking her and helping her up.

As she stood, her dress fell back into place, except it clung to her when it contacted her belly covered in his cum. She didn't know if their session was over, or if he had more in mind. And she didn't know how she should address him. Should she call him Mr. Ham? Sir? or Master?

"Master are you finished with me? May I be allowed to return to my room and shower, please?"

Adrian nodded at her and waved her on with his hand. So she went up to her room and showered, washing his sticky cum off her body. She had so many thoughts in her head.

Today had been an adventure unlike anything she had ever experienced, in many ways. She wasn't even sure of her own opinions of their activities. Normally she would have been appalled by his dominating, humiliating treatment of her, but she also found it liberating and sexually stimulating in ways that scared her. She wondered if he would do it again, did she want him to do it again, and how would she react? And she wasn't sure whether she still had those 'two strikes' against her, or did his taking liberties with her body obsolve her strikes?

After her shower she brushed out her hair and applied a little make-up. She really didn't know how he wanted her to dress, so she put on some cut-off shorts, a bra-top which she covered in a jean vest. She knew she had a sexy body and figured that he liked seeing as much as she would show.

She returned downstairs and discovered that Adrian must be in his own room. So she sat on the sofa and watched some television.

Alyson

attachment.php
 
.


As ALyson headed upstairs, he cleared up behind them, and laid the table for two, and put the oven on - ready to warm through Alyson's Lasagne.

Reaching for a knife, he trimmed the corn kernels of the cob, and preheated a small saucepan of water. Having showered, he returned downstairs,hearing the TV on in the living room.

He popped his head round....

"Ready for supper? As you cooked the main course, will allow you to finish it in the oven..... The vegetable side dish is prepared."

He returned to the kitchen and took a sip of his wine, before he refilled both glasses.
 
"Supper!" She had forgotten completely about supper.

She jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Adrian had taken over the dinner preparations, including heating her lasagna in the oven.

As she entered the kitchen, Adrian handed her a glass of wine. He could be such a gentleman. Maybe he really was a Dr. Jekyll and a Mr. Hyde.

"So sorry I forgot about dinner. I was. . . distracted."

They each served their plates and then they sat at the table, the same table she had leaned upon just an hour earlier as he fucked her with an ear of corn. 'Corn?' she thought 'and now Adrian has served corn? Is this the same corn that had been stuffed in my pussy?'

Initially they began to eat in silence, but the elephant filled the room. That 'elephant' was their earlier activities, and how different those had been from any other encounters they had, including the current dinner they ate together.

"Mr. Ham, I have some questions, if I may." She began in a soft and tentative voice. "I need to understand what happened this evening."

"First, what shall I call you? Mr. Ham? Adrian? Sir? or Master?"

"Was our sexual encounter my punishment? Might it happen again? Do I still have those 'two strikes' or have I been absolved of those?"

She hesitated before asking her final question and took a long sip of her wine.

"Is this corn we are eating the same corn you shucked a short while ago?"

She set down her wine glass and folded her hands in her lap, looking directly at him for his responses, his directions, his next command. Her pussy twitched in anticipation of his answers.
 
.


The Corn was boiled briefly with finely diced Bell Peppers and some chili before being drained and placed in a servicing bowl.

Adrian sat down and allowed Alyson to help herself first as he watched her, in her dark bra crop top under her denim waistcoat.

He followed her and served himself taking a bite.

IT was good, though for his taste, some more fresh basil and garlic would not have gone a miss.

"Thank you Alyson, this is good, maybe a tad more garlic but I am addicted to the stuff."

He smiled as he complemented her, and the room descended into silence.

"I need to understand what happened this evening."

"Of course, and I need to understand what happened last night, when you came home, but we can discuss that in a moment. "

"But this morning, you appeared to actively wanted me to punish you, which I suitably did.... What followed was a purely spontaneous reaction by two consenting adults, wouldn't you agree?"

He took another small mouthful and chewed on it as he listened to her next question.

"First, what shall I call you? Mr. Ham? Adrian? Sir? or Master?"

"Oh Adrian is fine, unless you feel the need to call me something more suitable.... Have you much experiences in a Ds relationship? I prefer Sir or Master - possibly a mixture of both? But on a day to day level, Adrian is as I just said is fine...

"Was our sexual encounter my punishment? Might it happen again? Do I still have those 'two strikes' or have I been absolved of those?"


"Your punishment was receiving a few hard slaps. The sexual encounter afterwards was as I suggested a spontaneous event...." And as far as I am aware, you have three strikes remaining....

She hesitated before asking her final question and took a long sip of her wine.

"Is this corn we are eating the same corn you shucked a short while ago?"


He grinned and winked as she caught his eye.

"It is the very same one that you orgasmed on less then thirty minutes ago... Too good to waste don't you think?"

He sipped his wine as he watched her, before he spoke again.

"So Alyson, with hind sight, how would you describe your behavior last night and this morning? Looking back, what does your behaviour remind yourself off?"

He took a bite into his lassagne and chewed as he watched her and listened to he reply.
 
Last edited:
Alyson listened carefully to Adrian's every word. She was pleased to hear that the 'two strikes' had been removed and she still had three left in his opinion. And she thought it somewhat kinky that they were eating the corn that had recently been inside her pussy and soaked with her fluids.

But what really caught her interest was how Adrian separated the initial spanking as her punishment from the rest of their sexual activities which he considered just a spontaneous event. It appeared that he thought those activities to be normal role play which implied that she was free to accept or reject the role and those activities. She would definitely have to consider if she wanted to play that way again with Adrian.

His last two questions puzzled her, so she had to pause and think about how to answer him.

"Concerning last night and my activities with Robert, I felt that he cheated me out of the reason I asked him to come back to my bed."

Alyson had previously told Adrian that she didn't want to discuss with him her sex life, as that was a private matter. But the events of the day had changed their relationship so she felt more comfortable talking to him about her sex life.

"I will admit that I asked Robert back here because I wanted to have sex with him. He passed out on me and was totally unwilling, or unable to satisfy my needs. I got angry, tempers flared, the alcohol we had made things worse, and I threw him out in a noisy rage."

"I suppose I acted in a temperamental manner, like and immature and impetuous little schoolgirl."

She picked up her wine glass and took another sip while waiting for his reaction.
 
.

"An immature and impetuous little schoolgirl."

"Indeed, I was having similar thoughts, especially when you offered me your bum cheeks to punish accordingly...."

He leant forward as he removed his wallet from his back pocket and took out ÂŁ40.

"And how do you feel about what happened between us this evening? I know you went to review the status of your sexual health, not that I know of any details.... "
 
Adrian was asking her how she felt about their activities this evening. She wasn't even sure she knew what she thought. At the time she thought it was all part of her punishment, and so she allowed it. Now, knowing that he considered it a separate spontaneous event, it took on a totally different meaning.

She slipped back into her submissive role without even realizing it.

"Sir, on two occasions you told me that you thought you should put me over your knee and spank me. I assumed that was your preferred method of administering my punishment. Knowing that I displeased you last night, I presented my ass for you to spank. What happened after you spanked me appeared to be a continuation of my punishment. I felt that I didn't have much choice if I wanted to be allowed to stay here. However, I always knew it was my choice to continue or stop."

She lowered her head and continued in a soft voice.

"The things you did to me Sir, shoving the corn into me until I came, and telling me to orally attend to your cock and balls, was most decadent and erotic."

"I must admit that I was very turned on by your control and becoming your submissive. If Master was pleased with me, I would like to be your submissive again."

Alyson could hardly believe that she actually said these things, but she knew it was how she actually felt. The hardness of her nipples along with the tingle and wetness in her pussy was her proof.
 
.

He listened intently, and decided not to interject about a couple of factual issues, at least how you he perceived the facts. But as she admitted to being sexually aroused by their activities, his eyes widened at her confession. as he kept quiet, quietly munching on his food.

"I must admit that I was very turned on by your control and becoming your submissive. If Master was pleased with me, I would like to be your submissive again."

"I feel that you mis-understand at least in part the Ds relationship. I am relatively new to this theme, but at least in my experience, you don't find a pet or a MAster. Rather a rapport, relationship devleops...."

Hi sipped his wine as his eyes met hers...

"And you are my lodger, and I am old enough to be your father.... But you are serious I presume....?"

She just nodded...

"Well Only time will tell if we are a match made in the Ds lifestyle or not. But your first task. You admit to behaving like an insolent, impetuous school girl."

He sipped his wine before opening his wallet and taking out ÂŁ60 watching he intently to see if she still agrees.

"There are two upmarket schools in this town Alyson. One has a Maroon and grey uniform and the other has a Purple colour scheme. You are simply to a uniform of both schools before Thursday evening. Understand?"
 
'So he wants me to dress up in a little schoolgirl uniform, does he? Another kinky side to him.' she mulled over the possibilities in her head. She liked dressing up sexy, and a short schoolgirl skirt along with a tight fitting white blouse would indeed make her look sexy. She would also have to get the right socks and shoes for the outfit to be complete.

She nodded her head in understanding and took the money he offered.

After they finished dinner, he thanked her again for the meal. She washed all the dishes and put everything away. Then she headed to her room to do some reading from her textbooks before classes the next day.

Late the next morning, after her classes but before she needed to be at her part-time researcher job, she visited a school uniform supplier. When questioned why she wanted uniforms for two different schools, she told a lie that her two younger sisters were attending different schools. She bought a uniform skirt for each school, two white button-down school blouses in a size smaller than she was, as she wanted them tight across the bust, and two pairs of white bobby socks.

Later in the afternoon, after work, she visited a lingerie shop and bought two bra and panty sets, both pieces in white cotton. The bras she bought were a cup size smaller than she was, so it would force her breasts to swell out the top as if overflowing the cups. And she found a pair of schoolgirl black patent leather shoes.

She took the school uniform skirts to a friend who was seamstress and requested that the hems, normally at knee length, be raised six inches to about mid-thigh level. She considered raising the hems to just an inch below her crotch, but felt that might be too risque for Adrian.

Everything was ready by Thursday. She hurried home from work and ran up the stairs to her room. She stripped off her work clothes and put on her school girl uniform, beginning with plain white cotton panties and her white cotton bra that made her tits push out the top. She added the white blouse which pulled tight over her chest, and then the shortened maroon and grey skirt. She added her white bobby socks and black patent leather shoes. She removed most of her make-up and put her hair into twin ponytails, tied off with a white ribbon in a bow on each side of her head.

Checking her appearance in the mirror, she thought she was rather hot, and hoped that Adrian would also think so.

She went downstairs and found Adrian in the kitchen. Standing in the doorway, she struck a pose by bending one knee and shifting her hips, her hands on her waist.

"Good evening, Sir."
 
.


Adrian was cooking a pasta supper for the two of them when he heard her voice. He stopped what he was doing and moved the saucepan from the heat before turning round and seeing Alyson, looking rather seductive in her attire.

Her blouse was rather taught across her breast, the tension lines clearly visible where her blazer opened; the skirt length way to low for a school of the high standing that the uniform was from.

To finish it of, her hair was in two pony tails looking almost preteen.

We walked over to her, placing finger on her cheek, caressing it.

"So Alyson, what age are you trying to emulate, preteen or mid teen?"
 
Alyson playfully bounced her head side-to-side, making her ponytails swing back and forth. She also shifted her hips from side-to-side.

She assumed that Adrian had a bit of a kinky streak inside, and that a schoolgirl role play was one of his kinks. Alyson liked the role, especially being dressed in the sexy outfit. She still wondered if she should have made the skirt even shorter, barely covering her lady bits. And if she wanted to be even naughtier, she would have left off the panties, giving him easy access to everything.

"I'm playing a schoolgirl for you, Sir. Do you like my outfit? Isn't this what you wanted?"
 
Adrian smiled as he caressed her cheek before softly planting a brief fleeting butterfly kiss on her lips.

"I may be perverse but you looking like a 13 year old doesn't work for me.turn around please."

As she did he undid her two ponytails and created a single one using s crunchie to secure the solitary ponytail

"That looks better "
 
Adrian's response to her schoolgirl outfit was less than Alyson had hoped. He appeared annoyed that it wasn't exactly what he wanted. But she still didn't know what he wanted. She often felt she was chasing an elusive target with him, as he didn't express his desires more specifically.

She was pleased in a strange way when he took it upon himself to re-do her hair from two ponytails to one. She wondered how much 'hands-on' he might wish to do with her.

"That looks better." he announced when he finished with her hair. She was glad that something had gone right in his opinion.

Alyson turned back to face Adrian. She put a smile on her face to cover her disappointment in his reaction as she had put some amount of effort into the schoolgirl outfit.

"Sir, you appear less than pleased with my appearance. I have really tired to do as you requested and I just don't know how I could have done better. Please tell me how I can please you."
 
.


Ă„lyson" he spoke soflty as his fingers caessed her cheek.... @i had visions of yu being an impetuous stroppy mid-teen, not a young sweet innocent early teen.... @

He paused as his lips caressed her dry lips, feeling her lipstick...

"Does that make sense?"

His eyes met hers as his finger ran over her chin , donwn her neck towards her cleavage until her blouse stopped his finger.

5
 
Alyson heard Adrian say that he wanted a mid-teen and not a pre-teen. And he wanted her impetuous and stoppy. Maybe another spanking would be forthcoming if she played the part right.

She also realized that he was keeping close to her, touching her chin, kissing her on the lips briefly, and then letting his finger graze her flesh down her cleavage. A shiver ran up her back.

"Yes, Sir. That makes sense. I hope I can satisfy your needs, all you needs."

She stood close to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, running her fingers down his arm.

"Sir. Your kisses are very nice. May I ask that you kiss me again?"
 
.


His eyes met hers as his finger ran towards her left breast and beyond.

"Are you faling for me Alyson?" He axked queitly.
 
"Are you falling for me Alyson?" Adrian asked.

For Alyson the question was unexpected. Adrian was her landlord, and she was grateful that he was providing a place for her to live. They were developing an interesting role play relationship. But she didn't considered that she was falling for him. That would imply that she felt true love for him. And she didn't think that was what she was feeling.

She did like the feel of his sensuous touch, him taking the liberties to touch her breast.

"Sir, I appreciate that you provide a place for me to live. I am enjoying our role play, including the sexual interaction. But I am not falling for you as I am not falling in love with you."

She allowed him to touch her and she continued to run her fingers on his arm.

"I do enjoy your kisses as a pleasant sensual activity, but Sir, I do not love you. Can you understand, Sir?"
 
.

"I do enjoy your kisses as a pleasant sensual activity, but Sir, I do not love you. Can you understand, Sir?"

"Oh of course. This isn't about lurve" he stated, as his fingers cupped her breast, caressing around her nipple through her school blouse, whilst his other hand caressed the back of her head.

"This is something darker, sinister; something taboo; something forbidden. I am old enough to be your father. I am your landlord. Yet you enyoed me spanking you quite severly on Sunday evening. And why did you go and get your sexual health checked up? Did you enjoy the feel of my cum on your abdomen the other evening Alyson?"

As he finished speaking, he pulled her hair, raising her face to meet his kisses as he nipped, brushed his lips against hers, moving to the base of her ear lobe, whispering.

"Are you yearning to have my cock inside you now?"

As he asked he pulled away and looked intently into her eyes.

"You do don't you Alyson? Most of your fucks have been with random strangers? Most have been fun but many left you wanting? Like Robert?

He reached into his back pocket and retrieved his wallet, and opened it, placing a $5 note in her cleavage.

"How much do you want me now Alyson? There s a fiver to go to the corner shop and buy a pack of three..."

He watched her intently awaiting her reply, her next action. He had just told her in a strange way that he wants to fuck her that evening. He did find her curious. She was attractive, and sexually alluring. he knew he could fall for her if he wasn't careful.
 
Alyson was pleasantly surprised by how sexual Adrian was becoming. It was clearly apparent that he was interested in her sexually, and was implying that he wanted to have sex with her this day. She was enjoying the feel of his hand cupping her breast and she thought it would be better if there weren't the layers of material between his hand and her flesh. She sighed at his touch.

"Sir, we do have a business relationship as landlord and tenant, but I think that is separate from our personal relationship. I enjoy our 'play' together, and if it is sexual I am likely to enjoy it even more. Age is not a factor that I am concerned with. Your ability to arouse and pleasure me is what is important, as I likewise hope that you think about my abilities to arouse and pleasure you regardless of my age."

She allowed him to pull her into more kisses, their lips brushing against each other as if teasing one another.

Adrian asked her "Are you yearning to have my cock inside you now?", a direct sexual question. And she replied as directly.

"I do enjoy new sexual experiences, you provided one the other night with an ear of corn. I am aroused by the unknown, and sometimes I do fuck random strangers. And yes, I have a growing desire to experience your cock pounding into my pussy. I do want to be taken by you."

As she spoke she lowered her hand to his crotch and groped him, letting him know that she was not totally passive when it came to sex.

"You have questioned whether I always have safe sex and the answer is 'Yes, I do.' I cannot have the sex life I desire without being careful."

Alyson continued to feel his cock through his shorts as she spoke.

"There is no need for me to go to the corner shop to buy condoms. I have plenty for us to use upstairs in my bedroom if you would like to join me there."
 
.

Adrian felt her hand on his crutch, groping his hardening cock. He pushed her back against the door to the basement in the hallway, grabbing her wrists and placing them above her head.

"There is no need for me to go to the corner shop to buy condoms. I have plenty for us to use upstairs in my bedroom if you would like to join me there."

His lips moved to bite her lower lip, before gently suckling on it, pining her against the basement door.

"I don't think you understand Alyson. If you want my cock to fuck you tonight, you are to go out and buy those condoms..."

As he finished speaking he licked her lips, before moving to kiss her deeply, taking both of her wrists with his right hand, moving his left hand to knead her breast. As Alyson responded to his kiss he pulled away meeting her eyes.

He stared into her, trying to work her out, how safe her sexual history actually is. But what else was motivating her to let him fuck her....

"You can wear a coat if you so wish......"

.
 
Back
Top