What was I saying?

Oh yeah,
rinse
lather
repeat

No, that's not it!

:cool: :p :rolleyes:

-phreak said:
Well, lookie here. And this from the woman who said her tits would NOT show up online...;)

Pretty yummy, in any case :rose:

OK.. OK..

I know I'm not the first....

Well, that was kind of presumptuous.

I hope I'm not the first...

Ummm, that didn't come out right...

Let me get to the point.

Why -phreak?

You don't have to make it know.. you could PM me or something.
I'm just Cure-E-US.

;)

Mmmm

your nipples are immaculate, I am not sure what else to say except, just gorgeous, I would love to see if they taste as amazing as they look. :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

Iris... perfecte montere rooskleurige tepels... heel mooi en zij kijken bijzonder heerlijk !!! :kiss:

Thats about as far as my Dutch goes these days... been a fair few years since I last used it and I am a bit rusty, so if I have accidently written something insulting please forgive me ;) :D :rose:

Have you stopped worrying?

Have you stopped worrying about people being cruel?
Its been pretty positive.
I think its time to post some more.

Wow... You're beautiful.

Maybe you can clear up something for me... Are you from Holland, The Netherlands, or...? Is there a difference? My knowledge of geography is very bad. (I'm an American, after all.)

How does one say "I love you" in Dutch?

How does one say "show me some pix of your feet"?

xoxo

srw

Fflow said:
Maybe you can clear up something for me... Are you from Holland, The Netherlands, or...? Is there a difference? My knowledge of geography is very bad. (I'm an American, after all.)
srw

They are the same :)

Hope we'll see more of your beauties, Iris. :rose:

Next Level

Are you planning to take those pics to the next level? I might have to check back for that show...

Back