Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you that have posted pics in here are gorgeous I just wish I had a body half as great im sooooooo jealous of all of you

Hehe, thanks everyone! :kiss:

And to everyone who still hasn't posted pictures... I wanna see your panties! Pretty please... :devil:

Hehe, thanks everyone! :kiss:

And to everyone who still hasn't posted pictures... I wanna see your panties! Pretty please... :devil:

You're welcome ioz, I really have enjoyed looking at your pics,

I think I said it elsewhere in this forum, but in case I didn't, I had a panty fetish when I was much younger, but haven't worn them in ages. However, after seeing you and others, and the pleasure it's given me, I just might have to revisit that fetish. If I do I'll be sure to post some pics :devil:

great pics

IOZ must have felt great to almost cum just from the stockings sliding up your smooth shaved legs
:)

Last edited:
hehe, I shaved my legs for the first time today :devil:
i almost came when I slipped on these stockings...

IOZ, you have a delicious cock! Add the panties and I'm instantly edging......Add the stockings and I have one hell of a sticky mess to clean up here!!! Keep 'em cumming and i'll keep it up!

hehe, I shaved my legs for the first time today :devil:
i almost came when I slipped on these stockings...

Very sexy looks, :rose:ioz:rose:! Keep having fun with it. Keep those legs smooth! And stay sexy! Hugs & :kiss:, Jenna

Such shapely legs, ioz! And the cockmeat peeking out of panties looks pretty yummy as well!

I couldn't resist posting after seeing some of the others like IOZ post.
Plus I love dressing and sharing myself.

Attachments

• PS_1928.JPG
    PS_1928.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 862
  • PS_1972.JPG
    PS_1972.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 792
  • PS_1978.JPG
    PS_1978.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 737
  • PS_1978 BW.JPG
    PS_1978 BW.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 752
I couldn't resist posting after seeing some of the others like IOZ post.
Plus I love dressing and sharing myself.
I'm glad that you couldn't resist, because you've inspired the same reaction from me that Ioz has inspired!!!

Hot, very hot pics! Thanks for posting them.

I'm happy to share some pics of my boy:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn, my lucky night, looking very good too deservingbitch, also, those knickers are exceptionally cute

Thanks for the comments and the PMs.
By request, here are two more.
Enjoy ;)

Deserving Bitch, your boy looks really sexy in his collar.

Attachments

• Blue Panties.JPG
    Blue Panties.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 708
  • Black fishnet thong.JPG
    Black fishnet thong.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 657
Love the smooth looks gurls. Great looking tits abound.

Mwah thanks rjp44 --- here are two more. In one idont look like so much of a fatty!

Also, to Rexman 9: very very nice pics ... really luv # PS 1928 it is delicious. wish I coud look like you! Yummy

Last edited:
Mwah thanks rjp44 --- here are two more. In one idont look like so much of a fatty!

Also, to Rexman 9: very very nice pics ... really luv # PS 1928 it is delicious. wish I coud look like you! Yummy

I really like this picture of you LitAB.jpg (98.4 KB, 44 views) I found it very sexy. A persons body doesn't always have to be slim and trim to be sexy. Would love to suck on those titties of yours before I went down farther and engulfed that lovely cock of yours into my mouth and sucked the juice out of it.

Nice meat Rexman, and a yummy, bend over and slide it in ass.

Slide it in with this cock. See how shiny with pre-cum the head is?

Last edited:
I really like this picture of you LitAB.jpg (98.4 KB, 44 views) I found it very sexy. A persons body doesn't always have to be slim and trim to be sexy. Would love to suck on those titties of yours before I went down farther and engulfed that lovely cock of yours into my mouth and sucked the juice out of it.

Thank you very much, BCO. I really like what u said about slim-trim, very nice to hear that. I have more pics but I am scared to put too many here all atonce. U can PM me if ulike. Thank you again---and my titties are real, and they're spectacular (seinfeld joke!!). And thank you for complmenting my lovely cock--very sweet of u.

I dont want to hawg all the spotlight, but by special reqwest here are two more pics for a certain someone. That someone's PM was really kewlHOT.

Thanks for letting me share, thank you.:heart::heart:

Last edited:
Closet dresser

I have a pair of pink panties, nylon stockings, a black skirt, and some lipstick... Havent dared to take piccys yet... too shy. I love sleeping in the panties though! They have a tiny little bow in the front that make me feel absolutely adorable when I have them on. :heart: I'm thinking about picking up a blue see through nightie and matching panties "for my girlfriend" from a store I know nearby. :D

the pro about wearing panties in public is that it's hot.

The con is that the feeling of your shaved dick and balls against the fabric keeps you hard all day.

that actually might be a pro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back