Clothes Shopping

M

marriedbbwsharon

Guest
As i walk down the floor i cant help looking at all the lovely dresses
I am strolling looking at ordinary clothes when something in a distance catches my eye
It is summertime and its quiet.

' No don't bother you have not the body to wear that.
No harm in looking i think to myself
What it is makes me feel ,,, well so what,,its nice and i am here for another week,
No body sees me looking,

Anyway I pick up this very sexy white sheer blouse,light little buttons down the front.
It feels so good on the skin of my hands
The small ruffle down the front makes it look even better.

I search for my size only to find the one below it !!

I leave it back disappointed and walk along to see other things,beautiful skirts,dresses etc
i notice a skirt,black and about knee length,,,i decide to buy it, thinking it is long enough for me.

As i go to pay i have to walk up by the lingerie section when my eye catches a very sexy white basque hanging on a rail.
' Don't bother,,will not have your size anyway' i say to myself.
But for once it had.it was there.
' I am going to buy it,i don't care what people think'i may be chubby but i can wear what i like.

Heading now to pay,a bit nervous,waiting to get out and back to my hotel room.

Suddenly!!
'Excuse me I think you left this behind'
I look behind covering the basque under my new skirt
Just behind me is a beautiful woman,chubby like me and wearing the same blouse,but she has a cardigan on so cannot see it all.
' You should buy it,and i will vouch for that' she says smiling.
and you have got the things to go perfect with it'
Shocked,,, but not wanting to show it ,i try to say something when i think about the lingerie i had just put under the skirt.

Had she seen that too'
And so it began,how i met with Tracy and how we were to begin our very adventurous time together.
Two 53. 50 yr olds about to shock our sexually
 
Back
Top