Stewardess adventures (closed for Ghaust)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
OOC Ashley Cumminers 31 5'5 shoulder length black hair 34C chest. Perky bubbly barbire dol type

I come home after a double shift from my flight attendant position. Forgetting it's Halloween as I'm whipped. I pull onto my street still in uniform ( white blouse toptso buttons undone, black pleated skirt 2" above my knees nude pantyhose and a navy blazer with 3" strappy navy heels. I hear a loud pop and my tire goes flat at the end of my street. Forcing me to walk to my house at the other end of the street. It is then I see the costumes.
 
The boys were getting bored.

Halloween was one of their favourite nights. It wasn't anything to do with getting dressed up, they were far too old for that shit. No, this was all about sticking on a rubber mask and terrorising the locals.

The bang startled them and there was a bit of winding each other up when Jamie caught sight of her. He slapped Danny on the arm pointing at the hot piece of ass that was walking away from the abandoned car.

The six of them all watched as he dragged her trolley bag down the cul-de-sac.

Just as they were getting set to follow her they suddenly heard her shriek as a group of little kids, all aged for lower school appeared from behind a hedge shouting 'Trick or Treat'.

'Shit boys, if a gang of princesses and ghosts scare her, I'm sure we'll scare her life out of her...'

Jamie pulled on his snug fitting rubber mask as they watched her go into the last house on the left.

'Mmm boys... Think we have another house to visit... She looks like she might have something sweet for us boys'
 
Last edited:
I make it to my house and just a few moments later. The doorbell rings. I open door and no one. " stupid kids playing ding dong ditch". Then a few minutes later the doorbell rings again. I open it and....
 
Last edited:
There's nobody there again. She looks around ouside when suddenly she hears the back door being knocked. Jamie is watching from the shadows and signals to Mark who let's out and curdling howl at the side of the house.

Jamie smiles behind his mask as he watches her turn this way and that with every new sound. His nostrils flare as she turns right about to look towards the back door, the swift movement causing her uniform skirt to flare out, rising around her like a fan, exposing a very fine toned pair of legs.

He watches as she moves quickly towards the sound coming from her back of her house, leaving the front door open

'Now that was just silly '

Leaving his boys outside, Jamie walks out of the shadows and steps into the hallway, stopping there and propping himself against the wall.
 
Combining back in a stop seeing a shadow. "Ahhh who's there. Prank over you need to leave". I say as I can't make out a face standing about 15 feet away. Breathing picks up a bit as the figure just stands against the wall then slowly gets off the wall saying...
 
Jamie looked her slowly up and down, from her red painted lips, down across her rising breasts beneath her jacket and down to her fine toned legs.

'Trick or treat lady.... trick or treat...'

His voice sang out as he stood up away from the wall. Two other shadows moved outside the open door and came in to stand behind him.

'Trick or treat lady...'
 
"You need to leave" I hiss trying to be tough, even though my girly girl persona Eisner not like that very well. I stand frozen in shock hoping the figures just wanted a good scare and will leave but they get closer saying...
 
Jamie looked silently from one companion to the other, cocking his head sideways. No words were passed between the three masked men.

Jamie turned his head back towards her, shaking his head...

"Trick or treat lady... It's Halloween..."

Danny and Mark quietly entered the hallway from behind her, having managed to pop the back door open

"Trick or treat... trick or treat "

The slow quiet chant filling the hallway
 
I back up still saying they need to leave. Trying to show a tough side although the masks and not knowing them is freaking me out to a degree. I gasp as I back up and here " I guess treat ?" As i back into you more young males.
 
Danny and Mark watch as she walks backwards, oblivious to their presence

"Trick or treat..."

They watched as Jamie lead the others further into the house, chanting, following her. He smiled beneath his mask when she blurted out the word, 'treat'

"You got a treat for us lady..."

She walked backwards, straight into Mark who pushed her away from him, sending her stumbling towards Jamie. He caught her, letting his hand give her breast a cheeky stroke as she was set back on her feet.

"Treat... treat... treat..."

Danny stepped in behind her, grabbing her ass through her skirt, laughing as she turned towards him and Jamie repeated the action from the other side.

Her face was a study when she tried to regain control, unsure of what the boys were up to. The chant began again, as this time Danny stepped up and grabbed her ass with both hands.

She protested that enough was enough and this wasn't funny anymore. The sea of rubber masks closed in a little as she was pushed from one side of the hallway to the other.

Every time she was caught by one of the boys they grabbed a feel of her, hands slapping her ass, sliding inside her jacket and groping her tits. She was pushed back and forth, never noticing that the sixth boy had closed and locked her front door.

As she was pushed towards Mark this time he managed to flip her uniform skirt, exposing her long toned legs as she teetered in her heels trying to keep her balance.

'Please boys that's too far... This game had gone too far...'

As she turned angrily on Mark, her skirt swirling up, Jamie seized the moment to step in behind her, getting both hands beneath her skirt and dry humping her ass.

She screamed, flapping her arms, pushing her skirt back down to cover herself. The boys stopped, stepping back. She shouted for them to leave. Danny laughed behind her back and as she turned towards him she caught the heel of her shoe, stumbling to the floor at the feet of the boys.

Six rubber masked faces looked down her... Her jacket now lying open, her skirt riding high on her thighs.

"Treat...treat...treat..."

They dropped on her, getting her onto her back, four of them pinning her arms and legs to the hardwood floor as Danny grabbed her head, slapping his hand across her mouth and extinguishing any screams.

Jamie stood over her, between her lewdly splayed legs

"Treat"

He dropped to his knees, pushing her skirt up about her thighs

"Treat"

Leaning forward he shoved his hand up beneath her skirt, finding her bald pussy naked beneath her pantyhose

"Treat"
 
Squirming around as I'm held on the floor. A hand guess over my mouth as the "leader" tells his boys I'm shaved and. pantiless under my skirt. They don't believe him and my skirt is hiked up to validate his claim. I had just shaved this morning so my pussy area is very sensitive as he rubs the nylon material into my pussy lips gerttng faster as he rubs.
 
Jamie roughly shoved her skirt about her waist as his boys pinned her in place. He looked behind him as nodded, smiling as the boys pulled her legs even wider apart, her bald pussy open beneath the thin sheer nylon as Jamie dropped his hand between her thighs, working her clit.

"so is this your Halloween costume lady....?", he taunted, nodding to Danny to release her mouth

The rest of them giggled nervously at his joke
 
Last edited:
" no costume I'm a flight attendant please stop and I won't say anything" I plead. Blushing heavy as the boys. See my shaved pantiless pussy under my pantyhose. Suddenly I feel two hands five down the front of my pantyhose as he says ....
 
"so you're one of those trolley dolly fuck toys that pilots shag...", Jamie laughed as he slid both hands upwards, beneath her skirt finding the warm soft flesh above her pantyhose, and turning his wrists to thrust them down inside them, stretching the this nylon as he loomed over her, pressing his thumbs into her bald slit

"she feels tight boys...pilots must love having her...", looking around the sea of rubber masks
 
I gasp as I feel the hand slide into my pantyhose and find my bald slit. He comments to his buddieson how smooth my pussy is, like a baby's butt. They continue to joke liking my "stewardess" costume. One groping my perky chest through my blouse. As they comment on my toned nylon clad legs. Watching their buddies' hand worm around inside my pantyhose.
 
"Answer me three questions... and we'll let you go...", Jamie teased as his fingers worked her slippery cunt.

"If we're satisfied with your answers, we'll leave"

His boys chuckle behind their masks as he works three fingers inside her.

First... tell me about the last time you were fucked wearing this uniform... and we want full details..."
 
I say nothing as they chuckle as they see their friends hand due. The front of my pantyhose pawing at my bald pussy. " I wanna finger her little honey hole too, don't be greedy one says. Then focused on my perky breasts under my blouse he says. " I wonder if miss stewardess offers an an flight snack to us".
 
Jamie leans in close to her... as he looks deep in her eyes... then around the circle pinning her to the floor, ascerting his authority

"Lady, I don't think you appreciate the full gravity of the situation you find yourself in"

His fingers worked harder inside her hose, thrusting deeper as her thumbed her clit

"The only way we leave and you get out of this is to satisfy us... so I'll ask you again..."

He looked around the nodding eager masked faces

"tell us about the last time you were fucked wearing this uniform... full details..."
 
Reluctantly I tell them about when I first was hired as I flight attendant. The pilot and got in board early and made advances on me. When I spurned then he said he could have me fired easy. At the time not wanting to lose my job. I sucked him off. I thought that would be fine. But he pulled me to feet bent me over a seat I. The area where the stewardesses usually are on flights, ripped open my pantyhose and took my pussy from behind.
 
Jamie smiles behind his mask, looking up from her to look around his crew as they listen to her reply. He presses his fingers deeper into her pussy as he feels her twitch, his boys immediately pinning her harder to the floor.

"Well that wasn't quite what I asked you but I think the boys are satisfied with it...", he taunted, "so long as you answer the next two questions a little better"

Jamie moved his fingers inside her cunt, grazing this thumb across her clit as he saw the boys getting more into his toying with her.

"I do believe she got a little wet there boys telling us that story", the boys laughing, "now, question two.... tell us about the filthiest thing you've ever done with a passenger... Or passengers... "
 
I te them nothing and at first the finger moves over my clit more trying to get me to talk as they don't believe me. Breathing harder now from the action and fear of the masked teens. They finally believe me but the hand is still down inside my pantyhose. As the third question comes up.
 
Jamie looked around the faces of his crew, knowing he couldn't push this much further... their wants displayed in their denims...

"I don't think you're quite getting this lady... my boys don't believe your last answer... so I'll rephrase the question....", he whispered, bending closer to her as he drove his fingers deeper into her, "that is... unless you don't want us to go..."

The boys sniggered, pinning her down as they nodded in agreement

"So question 2 again... slightly rephrased...tell us about the filthiest thing you've ever done....sexually ... "
 
I plead nothing in telling the truth as the leader drives his fingers into me more. Hoping they will let me go if I give them an answer. I tell them I took some photos gircone of the pilots on my phone. The pics show me in cock pit. One in pantyhose heels blazer and nothing under blazer and another in pantyhose heels pilot hat on and hands covering breasts. I turn red as I tell the boys. Hoping it's enough for them to go and leave me be.
 
"That's quite tame lady, but I can see that you like to dress up for men...", Jamie chided, "but we appreciate that"

He worked his fingers back and forth inside her hot wet cunt, enjoying the feeling of her hose holding his hands tight inside her as she wriggled against the boys holding her.

"Third question.... last question... what are you going to give us to have us leave you alone...."

The boys start chanting...

"TRICK OR TREAT.... TRICK OR TREAT..."
 
Trying not to let on that the attention on my pussy is driving me crazy. I whimper " please I have money in my purse take what ya want from wallet and leave me be". Breathing harder as I struggle to no avail as I'm held down.
 
Back
Top