piercer gets lots of business

sail away

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 2, 2001
Posts
1,729
IC:
My name’s Henry. I run the only tattoo and piercering parlor in town. It’s a small town, and I have a small seedy shop in the seedy, low rent part of town. My shop is panted bright yellow and has a big sign panted in front that says “Tattoos and piercing”. Next door is a biker bar. Me,…ya I’m a biker too.

Anyway, I swear I’ve got the best job in town! Now a days all the girls are getting body piercings. It’s the “thing”, and they’re boyfriends want them to get one, and the girls all want to show off to the other girls. So,…you guessed it…the hottest young girls come to my shop, strip, spread their lags on my doctors examining table (complete with lag rests and straps) and let me fondle and mutated their little bodies, AND they pay me for doing it! Oh. I know it’s a tuff job but…Oh, hey,…I gota go someone just walked in!

OOC: I’m inviting ladies to join this SRP as clients. This srp is not realy intended for sex (but posibly if things klick), mostly just some nice pain and humiliation.
 
Last edited:
Heather--24 years old, 5'4", nice curves and big breasts with extra large sensative nipples, short spiked blond hair and wears lots of rings on her fingers and toes. Interested in possibly getting her nipples pierced as a birthday present to her fiance.

IC-
I hesitate at the doorway checking the sign again. "Tattoos and Piercings"--this is the place. I hadn't imagined the place would be in such a seedy part of town, but I was anxious, excited and nervous. I opened the door and walked in. A bell jangled announcing my arrival. I hovered in the doorway waiting for someone to appear. I large strapping biker looking guy comes towards the front of the shop. I get even more nervous...not sure if I can let this scary looking man pierce me even if I do decide to go through with it.

"Ummm, hi, I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me. I'm thinking about getting my nipples pierced as a surprise for my boyfriend. Well for me too of course." I hurried on with my questions a bit afraid I'd chicken out. "How much will piercing them cost? How bad does it hurt to get them done and do they take long to heal? I've heard that it feels great to have a lover tug on the rings during sex, is it true? Can I get them done today if I wish?"

My face flushed as I realized I'd just bombarded the man with all my questions at once. And truth be told, I could feel the excitement in my body as I thought about my fiance John tugging on them during one of our hot lovemaking sessions. Deep in my mind I knew this was really a present more for me than John.
 
I have a small shop, about 12 by 12 feet. There is a folding screen, like the ones in doctor’s offices, separating the front of the shop and the back where I “work” on my customers. In the front of the shop there are drawings of tattoos on the walls. Some are “guy” things, scull and cross bones, etc, and some are for the ladies, flowers, butterflies, and things. There is a small glass counter with many articles of julory, all of which is for pierced body parts. There are many designs for pierced ears. And some others are for more exotic pierced body parts. There are gold and silver rings, barbells, and even some diamonds.

I’m in the back cleaning up from my last customer when I hear the door speak open and the bell rings. I walk passed the screen and I see a frightened little lamb at the door. At once I notice her hefty chest and the two obvious erections plainly showing through her tank top!

She’s startled to see my gruff appearance then quickly mentions getting her boobs plucked for hubby and rattles off the usual questions. I get asked the same dam questions a few times a day! I take a deep breath and let it out. Then I answerer the lady in a monotone voice, “25 each, depends, about a week, yes, and (I pause) yes.”

I motion her to sit at the stool in front of the counter and I say in a gruff tone, “Have a seat sweetheart and let’s see what we can do for that rack.”
 
"Whoa!!!!" My face must have paled as I realized he was ready to do the deed right then and there. My arms instinctively crossed across my breasts and my nipples deflated a bit. I hadn't even decided for sure if I could do it yet. "I need a bit more time to think it over."

I glanced at the counter with the jewellery. Some rings, some studs, some plain and others fancy. Pointing at the counter, "Which of those do you use on nipples?" I looked at the heavy wire on some of them and wondered.

I caught myself looking his body up and down for signs of piercings. He obviously had endured the tattooing, but the piercing? I couldn't help but wonder. "Ummm, can I ask you a personal question?" I didn't wait for his permission to ask. "Do you have any piercings? And where are they? How bad did they hurt?"
 
She looks as though she would bolt out the door when I answered her questions in my ruff manner. I think to myself, “Oh gezz. Another first timer, goody goody. She’ll waste my time with dumb ass questions and then she’ll say, ‘Well, I have to think about it’”.

She asks me about nipple rings and I pull out a display board with rings, barbells, and some custom peaces. “All of these can be used for nipples, or for that matter bellybutton and pussies too. Most ladies like the rings for nipples, but some go for the barbells. Most first timers go for the thinner wire too.” I remember that I have a few hypodermic needles that I use for piercing just to show the clients. I open a small draw and fish around for a ‘small’ needle, it’s about the size that blood samples are drawn with. I pick it up and hold it in front of the lady, and say, “See, this is for doing thin rings.” Then I smirk a bit at the timid little girl and say, “Consider it the ‘girls department’.” Then I pull out the needle used for large gauge rings. The needle is the size of a pencil lead, and I say, “And this is for the big girls.”

I give her a bit of a mean look when she asks me about my piercings. I say to her, “Well, if you came in here last month I would have should you my foreskin ring!” I laugh at that and wait to see her turn red!

I settle down and say, “Well, what’ll it be baby!”
 
My eyes widened when I saw the size of the large needle. I supposed from what he DIDN'T say, that one could call it a woman's needle (as opposed to a sissy girl's needle). But strangely it excited me too. He'd think I was crazy if I told him that, so I kept my mouth shut on the matter.

“Well, if you came in here last month I would have should you my foreskin ring!” He was having fun at my expense, I knew that. But I still couldn't contain my blush. I couldn't stop my brain from immediately wondering if he didn't have the ring any more, or if he didn't have the...my mind braked to a halt before I could fully imagine a man his size and age being circumsized at this stage in his life.

One thing for sure this guy was not going to sugar coat this for me. I figured he'd has his fill of the young girls taking up his time and then chickening out (kind of like I was afraid I was going to), or he had a hot woman at home that he wanted to rush home to. Something had him wanting to get the job done fast.

"Do you do the piercing yourself? Or do you have a woman on staff to do the job?" I had to ask the one last question. I was a bit intimidated having this man touch my breasts. And there was no way I'd ever admit that it was a bit of a turn-on too. Thank goodness John wasn't there to see how the thoughts were affecting my body.
 
“Honey I AM the staff!” I laugh a bit at her remark and look around at my small shop. I stop laughing and say, “Ya, I do all the work here.” Then I say in a softer tone, “Now, I’m certified by the state (I point to my framed certificate), and I’ve been dong this for about as long as you’ve been around.”

I’ve noticed that her chest has been heaving more and more. I figure there’s something coming out of that “sweet little girl”, ya, she’s getting turned on. Maybe if I play her right I might get a tung or even a pussy ring out of her too. Then I give her a bit of sales pitch, “Your man will go ga ga over your piercings. Guys really go for that kind of thing now, (I pause, look her in the eye, and continue) especially pussy piercings.”
 
My eyebrows raise. Pussy piercings? "Ummm, well, no I don't think so. No pussy piercings for me. Thanks anyway." Now I sounded like I was ordering dinner. As he turned on smarmy salesman charm, I decided at that instant to just go for it. To get my nipples pierced while I had the guts, and before he could either talk me into more piercings or scare me away completely.

I pointed at the thicker rings. "I'll take those. The large wires." My eyes caught his, almost daring him to comment on my brave choice. Those were certainly no "girl" wires. I remained where I sat figuring he'd tell me what came next. One thing for sure, he'd want to collect the cool $50 for the piercing and whatever bonus sales he'd make on the rings.
 
Just as I thought this timid “goody goody” girl would change her mind and run out the door she instead pointed at the thickest ring on the display board and said, “"I'll take those. The large wires." My face goes blank! But then I think to myself, ‘Sure, I’ll do the nasty deed!’ then I smirk a bit as I think about pocking those nips with the biggest needle I’ve got! Just wait till she sees that thick needle touching her sensitive nipple! Then I say, “Umm, ok. Now those rings are 35 for the pair. In addition to the 50 for pocking,…umm, I mean the piercing.” I pick up the rings and get up and say to the little ‘victim’ “This way.”, and I motion her to behind the screen where I’ll ‘do the deed’.

Just then I see a sweet little oriental thing approach the door and dressed to kill!. She opens it and says “Allo.” I say “Hi. Can I help you?”
 
As he helps the new customer, I look at the rings again. Boy are they big. I wonder how much they're gonna hurt.

I listen to the conversation going on between him and the new customer. She's got lots of cash. I bet she's got his attention with that. I look at the thick wires of those rings and think OUCH! Maybe I can slip away without getting the job done afterall.

On the other hand the idea still excites me alot. I'll hang here and be patient. He'll get back to my nipples when he can. I found myself looking around the shop again...at the wide array of artwork on the walls. The lady with the bucks certainly had a lot of choices.

I huddled in the chair...fully clothed, wondering if he'd have me just lift my shirt, or if I'd have to remove my shirt. Maybe he'd give me a robe or something, just like in the Dr.s Office. I began to get nervous at the fact I'd have to bare my nipples to him for him to pierce them. And would he have to touch them? A dampness formed between my thighs at the thought. I admonished myself...STOP those thoughts Heather. Think of him like your Dr. He'll only touch you clinically...to make a few quick bucks. That's his only interest in you...your cash. Still I was embarrassed but it did excite my body.
 
Last edited:
OOC: I think we’re a bit out of synchronization, so let me set the seen. All three of us are standing in the front of the shop. I’m about to show Heather to the back of the shop to do her piercings. Meanwhile, the new girl just walked in.

IC: The tiny little oriental girl mentions that she ‘only’ has a grand to get her body pierced! My face goes blank! I think to my self, ‘For that money I can practically cover her in piercings!’

I turn to Heather and say, “Um,…why don’t you step to the back [behind the screen] and take a seat on the table and take off your top. And I’ll be right there.”

As Heather steps behind the screen she will see a clean ‘work area’ composed of a counter with a sink, some wall cabinets (probably containing nasty things like needles and things, but what she will most notice in my ‘operating table’. It’s a doctors examining table. A black pad on top of a set of draws, and two chrome lag rests. They are the kind used in maternity rooms. They have a metal rest for the lower lags and straps dangling down from them. No doubt this apparatus is used to add in genital piercings.

Meanwhile, I turn my attention to the new girl and motion for her to sit at the stool in front of the counter at the front of the shop. I pull out a large notebook containing pictures of some of my past work, and say, “Now, you go through this book and see what you like while I pierce this lady’s nips!”

The book starts with photos of eyebrow, nose, and toung piercings. Then breast and belly buttons. Then finally many genital piercings including clit and clit hood. There are many sizes and shapes of ornaments. At the end are some really extreme piercings including a padlock pierced into a girls outer genital lips.
 
Heather

I moved behind the screen and sat on the table. So just like that huh. Just take off your top. Hmmmm. So I did, I lifted my shirt over my head and sat there a moment in my bra. Don't be a chicken, just take your bra off Heather! I talk myself into just that. I set the bra on top of the shirt and wait for him to return. My nipples are half erect already.

I hear pages turning in a book as the other girl checks out the merchandise.
 
Heather

My nipples grew harder as the cool air touched my bare breasts and as the erotic feelings grew in my body. His hands would touch my nipples...a odd kind of pleasure before the pain.

Then after they were done I'd be constantly reminded of just why I'd got them done--for John, my fiance. Already, even before they were pierced, I could not wait until John could really play with them during our love making. Already I felt the dampness in my panties.

I waited patiently for the piercer to return. Somehow the short reprieve I'd received when the new customer had walked in had given me the time I need to be more ready for this.
 
OOC: Sorry I disappeared like that.

IC: I waked to the back behind the screen with a fast pace. Walking right past the bare chestted customer, her nipples already hardening, and they’ll be even more so once I put the forceps on them! I walk behind her and say. “Lay down!” I go to a cabinet and fumble around with some metal sounding things. Then I put on surgical gloves. I wheel a tray next to the customer. It has all the necessary things to mutilate her defenses nipples. Forceps, alcohol, cotton, the rings that will soon be imbedded in her, and one vary large hypodermic needle!
 
OOC-no problem Sail Away. I hope your disappearance was for good things and not bad. Welcome back.

IC-
I laid back on the table. The cold vinyl a shock on my warm skin. With a small squeal, I jumped a bit causing my breasts to jiggle. "It's cold...sorry," I mumbled and then hastily laid back again. I looked at the hanging tile ceiling as he gathered various things from the chest of cabinets along the wall. I felt just like I was in the doctor's office, but different. The sounds of the instruments he is collecting sure sound like a those at a doctor's office, but the arousal I feel in my body does not.

I try to ignore the tools of torture he must use for this task, instead I count the holes in the ceiling awaiting his return to my side to do the deed. A nervous shiver runs down my spine.
 
OOC: I’m thinking about getting this SRP restarted. Any ladies interested?
 
OOC:
Hi and thanks for joining!

As a reference to all, please read my first post. There is one difference. The parlor is up stairs above the seedy biker bar. My intention is to keep this thread going, on and off, as “customers” come and go.

IC:
Henry’s piercering parlor is up stairs above a seedy biker bar called “The Silver Paso” were a neon sigh lights the name of the bar. It’s located in the seedy industrial part of the small town. The bar looks like it was last painted the ‘50’s. There are a pair of greasy looking swinging doors with smokey porthole windows in each one. There are usually a number of chopped bikes in front of the bar. There is a narrow, squeaky wooden stairway leading up to the second story where the tattoo and piercering parlor is. Most “proper” young ladies who make it this far are visibly nervous form the surroundings.


I was in the back just cleaning up after doing thins chick’s boobs when I heard someone walking up the squeaky stairs. There was a pause and I then I heard the door open and the bell ring. “I’ll be right there.” I said in a not so elegant tone.
 
Sky

Making my way through the bar and up the creeky stairs barely fazed me. I was used to being in the worse parts of almost everywhere. It was a spontanius thing; i was bored and decided to get a peircing. Walking through the door, i looked around to find the front empty. Hearing a deep, man's voice, i took a seat in a cold metal chair.

I started thinking about my first peircing ever; my nose, when i was in the fifth grade. I couldn't remember being scared then, either. Then came the side of my lip, then again on the same side, then my tongue, then my belly button, septum and both antibrows. Not to mention various tattoos or the peircings on my ears. I knew alot about body modifications, but i would rather get it done right then have to take it out and do it again.

I often got the "you're to pretty to have all this 'stuff' on you" talks from weird relatives and whatnot.... but what do they know? I find it to all be art, and who doesn't love art? I for sure did not look like one of the locals.

Twirling one of my long, red dreads around my index finger, i began to think about what peircing i would like. Quickly deciding on my nipples, i studied the room. Hearing footsteps, i watched the for a person to come out.
 
Henry stepped from behind the screen and into the small front room. He saw a young hip girl with face that practically glimmered from all the iron hanging from her face! He wondered were else she might want a piercing-was there any part left! Henry thought that since most of her visible body parts were already pierced, that she might want a covered part done. And jugging from her shapely figure he was in for a treat!

I took a deep breath and said, “How can I help you?”
 
Sky

Standing up, and making my way over to him, i looked him over with my pale blue eyes. Shaking his hand first, then gesturing towards my 34c boobs, i grinned.

"Hey, i'm Sky... i was thinking about getting my nipples peirced."
 
Back
Top