Neat n Naked (Closed for jc199123) PM for Appt

"I'm cummmiiinnnnngggggggg!" she moans grabbing a fistful of hair and pulling his face deep into her as her pussy juice floods into his face. She holds him there as her orgasm winds down. When she is able to speak again, she says "Clean my cunt, we have some dancing to do." as she releases his hair.
 
"Dancing?" He says puzzled before he started to lick her clean making sure to get every drop of her cum. He wondered what she had ment by dancing did she mean actual dancing or something more sexual.
 
"Didn't we talk about going dancing tonight?" she asks seeing the puzzled look on his face as she tries to control her breathing.
 
"I think we did sorry I forgot." Edward said after he finished cleaning her sex.
 
"Well since you forgot your promise to me, I guess I need to punish you. I was about to return the favor but we'll call this one a 68" she says. "You do know what a 68 is don't you?"
 
"One less than 69?" He asked not having a clue what she was talking about though the only thing he knew was that it was sexual.
 
She chuckles, not unkindly. "You do me, I owe you one." Now go get dressed, and I'll meet you downstairs."As she stands up and impusivly kisses his forehead.
 
Edward got up and got himself ready putting on a plain tshirt with a pair of blue jeans. He walked down stairs and wait for her to come down.
 
About 20 minutes later, Janey came into the foom wearing a short black dress that didn't quite cover her ass cheeks, and black fishnet thigh highs that ended about two inches below the hem of the dress. Her hair was braided into pig tails, and she was wearing a pair of black go go boots.

"You ready to go?" she asked keeping her face neutral when she saw his outfit.
 
"Well I was but something tells me that you don't think I am." Eddy said wondering what was wrong with what he was wearing seeing how he hadn't ever gone to a club before.
 
Taking his hand, she looks him in the eye. "Do I look hot? Would you love your friends to see you dancing with me? Kissing me? Holding your arm as we walk down the street? Now, what if my friends saw me with you?" she says.
 
"Yes you look hot but you have to remember I don't go out dancing at all so I don't know how to dress." Eddy answered her honestly.
 
Back
Top