The Cunnilingus curse

S

Strangebuddy

A woman or man is cursed with a need to eat pussy 6 times a day. If they don't they will get more and more aroused until they are incapable of rational thought. The catch is, it needs to be six different people each day. They can repeat on different days but each day it's got to be six unique people.

Not sure who cursed them (ex-lover who found them inattentive, magical prostitute who doesn't like her profession getting insulted) or if they can get the curse removed but I thought it would be a fun idea.

This sounds like a bent mirror of the gal-must-suck-sperm-or-she'll-die trope (with a nice twist that the sperm must be from blood relatives). Here, the victim (any gender) needs vaginal secretions for sanity, survival, whatever, Straight biochemistry; no magic needed. Those secretions must be from varied sources short-term but should appreciably share DNA. Thus they constantly slurp mom, grandmas, sisters, aunts, cousins, and back again.

It helps if dad was a slut and sired numerous half-sisters. Tracking them down will be part of the drama. Of course more juice is better, so the victim works to induce squirting and just generally provide screaming cunnilicts. Do any M2F-TG kin try to take advantage?

Does the victim undergo physiological or psychological change with varying cum qualities? Does a good squirt lengthen their tongue, or vice-versa? Do they sag with mere cousins?

This sounds like a bent mirror of the gal-must-suck-sperm-or-she'll-die trope (with a nice twist that the sperm must be from blood relatives). Here, the victim (any gender) needs vaginal secretions for sanity, survival, whatever, Straight biochemistry; no magic needed. Those secretions must be from varied sources short-term but should appreciably share DNA. Thus they constantly slurp mom, grandmas, sisters, aunts, cousins, and back again.

It helps if dad was a slut and sired numerous half-sisters. Tracking them down will be part of the drama. Of course more juice is better, so the victim works to induce squirting and just generally provide screaming cunnilicts. Do any M2F-TG kin try to take advantage?

Does the victim undergo physiological or psychological change with varying cum qualities? Does a good squirt lengthen their tongue, or vice-versa? Do they sag with mere cousins?

Fundamentally i kind of have to agree with Hypoxia's comments. One spin on this i could see working though is a female succubus cursing one of her "playthings" like you describe because he/she did cunninglinus on the succubus poorly or completely tried to resist doing it.

The trouble is i think the curse itself needs some dirty twist to make it interesting.

A curse puts the story in Erotic Horror's small readership, or Fantasy, where it's not a great fit. Just blame the need on a rare medical or genetic condition, and post in Group or Incest to grab many eyeballs. If you feel a NEED for a SciFi flavor, blame the Mad Scientist who experimented on the subject.

Back