Plunging the Deep (closed for KINKYCanada)

When she said it RJ went red with embarrassment. "Well of course you're right! Sorry about that." He walked back to the bed and lay with her holding her in his arms. This was new to him but felt oddly right. She was was comforting and warm. He liked this and was glad she didn't want it to be awkward, and was willing to over look his own social issues.

"That was really great! You are so beautiful and... Well you are just great all around." RJ said and held her a little tighter. Her skin was so smooth and her touch was still sending shivers up his spine. He kissed her forehead. "I have a lot to learn! I would love for you to teach me!" He said. He didn't know why he said it but it felt honest and like the right thing to do.

KC
 
I have a lot to learn! I would love for you to teach me!

She smiled, loving the feeling of his arms around her.

"Okay, lover. Lesson 1. There are other ways to communicate." And with that, she pulled his face down to hers and kissed him. Her leg wrapped around his as her thigh nudged his manhood. She continued to kiss him, taking his hand and placing it on her breast. The feel of his naked skin against her naked skin was such an erotic feeling.

She let her hand slowly drift down to where she could feel him starting to get excited again though it was a bit slower than before. He might last a bit longer the second time. But if he did get it up, he could still learn.

"Lesson 2. Learn the terrain." She spoke low and breathy. With her other hand, she stroked his ass, kneading the muscles back there
 
As she touched him RJ felt his cock twitch, he was ready for more. All he could get. "I like that! The feeling of your hands on me. On my ass!" He said closing his eyes and just enjoying the feelings all the new sensations. She was perfect in every way and she wanted him.

He let his hands caress her body, he was listening to her soft voice. She could have been reciting the periodic table and it would have been sexy because she was saying it. "I think I might be able to go again before to long there!" He said and kissed her hard and with renewed vigor.

KC
 
She could feel his cock twitching, slowly rising to meet the demands. Her fingernails gently raked his buttocks as she rubbed her abdomen against his manhood.

His kisses were passionate and she could tell that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

I think I might be able to go again before to long there!

"Whenever you're ready. Lover." She smiled at him. She suspected there may be less jacking off in the bathroom. Or maybe not. Now that he knew just what he'd been missing.
 
RJ listened to her words, he knew right then that he was ready. He pulled his pants back off and spread her legs. With unpracticed hands he fumbled till he hit the mark. Embarrassed he went red. "Sorry 'bout that!" He said then began to move in and out. Kissing her hard on the mouth. He moved his hand under her butt and gave it a squeeze. His balls now slapping her ass.

RJ seemed to be moving into a trance. He had never felt anything like it and he wanted to have it etched into his memory. She was the only thing in the world right then. Nothing else mattered. He let his tongue probe her mouth and his hands continued to knead her ass cheeks, as his cock thrust into her over and over. Harder and harder. His stomach muscles clenching as he picked up speed and power.

"You... Are... So... Fucking hot...... Oh my god..." He said between thrusts. The bed which had never been designed to hold two people never mind two people fucking, was creaking and they could feel the metal bending under their power.

KC
 
Roger became a man on a mission as he tore off his pants and spread her legs. He took aim at her slit with his cock and after a false start, he managed to hit his mark, burying his cock deep into her hot sex.

If possible, he was pumping even harder than the first time, with his balls slapping against her. She figured that after the newness of it wore off, perhaps he would settle down.

But he felt so good that she loved his enthusiasm. Despite the sounds that the bunk made, she met him thrust for thrust. It looked like this time she would get to cum. She could feel the build, this time.
 
RJ kept kissing her and pumping he was doing everything in his power to hold out, to feel it all for as long as he could.

When her body quivered in pleasure he just lost it and was soon coming again. He didn't stop for a couple minutes, when his balls were almost sore. He kept kissing her and feeling her naked against him. After he lay there holding her close their wet sticky bodies clinging to each other.

"I don't even know what to say! I am at a total loss of words!" He whispered to her ear, he felt his cock soften in her and soon slid out, this was another thing that he was unsure the social norm for this situation was. He didn't want to look stupid but in this situation that was what he was, Stupid he had no idea what he was doing now. He decided to lay there holding her, it was safe and it felt right!

KC
 
She came and just seconds afterwards, she felt him cum too. He had lasted longer this time. And he held and kissed her. Even after he softened and slipped out, he continued to hold her and kiss her and she loved it. His arms around her felt right. If she spoke the truth, she could stay like this all day.

"Sex is messy." She smiled at him. "And it makes you hungry. You work up an appetite." She loved the feel of his nude body next to her nude body. And she suspected that if she pushed it, he would be willing to do it yet again.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and while you take your shower, I'll fix us something to eat. Okay?" She leaned into him and kissed him sweetly before getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom, feeling his eyes on her nude body as she left the room and went into the bathroom.

She didn't need to shower long, just enough to remove the traces of their lovemaking. Now she was glad that she had kept on the pill even after she and her boyfriend had broken up.
 
Smiling like a little brat he nodded to her instructions. While she was in the shower he looked about the DWB, it all looked different to him. Less like a lab and more like little home. He had lost his virginity in a lab! But there were worse ways. At least he can brag that it was to a super hot woman who also had a Mensa level IQ. That was something not many people could brag about.

While he had time he went to his lab table and looked over some notes. They all seemed a lot less interesting now, where as before they were his life. Only Rugby in the past could take him from his work, it seemed sex would be a formidable distraction also.

When she came out he smiled at her but said nothing he had cleaned up the kitchen area and then went to shower. He kept it short and purposeful, then joined her in the kitchen after dressing in his usual shorts and lab polo.

"I enjoyed that Tamara! I would like to do it again! Often if you would be agreeable!" He said. Then regretted it, it had sounded better in his head.

KC
 
She noticed that he had cleaned the kitchen. That was sweet of him.

Tamara looked hard in the freezer. In the back, she found a frozen chicken breast, already cooked. She stuck it in the microwave and thawed it. Meanwhile, she found some shells pasta and prepped it to cook in the microwave once the chicken was thawed.

About that time, Roger walked in from the shower. He came up behind her and said,

I enjoyed that Tamara! I would like to do it again! Often if you would be agreeable!

She laughed. "I enjoyed it too." She turned and gave him a quick kiss before turning back around and fixing the meal. She brought out the chicken and started the pasta. She chopped the chicken breast and sprinkled just a little cayenne pepper over the chopped chicken.

"And yes,I would love to do it again. Often. But we need to set some rules so that we don't damage our purpose for being here."

The pasta was through so she drained it and added the chicken. Just a little bit of mayo, Italian seasonings, poppy seeds and it was ready.

She set it on the table along with the plates.

"Sorry. It's just something quick." She turned and slipped into his arms. Twining her arms around his neck, she gave him a kiss, feeling his arms go around her, holding her tight.

"Let's eat." She gave him a quick smile.
 
They ate and RJ reflected on what had happened. He had a habit of over thinking things. He thought people with high intellects did this, it was in the way they were wired. He sat quiet with her, ate and then waited for her to make the next move. He knew they needed to have a base rules, and behavior down there. They couldn't allow carnal fun to distract from the work they were to do! He wasn't worried about her she would be able to control herself.

This was new to him though. Like a kid with a new toy. He would have trouble not playing with it every second of every day. But he also couldn't allow himself to put their hard work at risk. Or risk either of their reputations.

"It looks like there will be lots of data to sift through come tomorrow. The currents will be swirling hard and stirring up a lot of the top silt, exposing some of the sediment that I couldn't get to before. This will give me a good idea the damage that has already been done!" He said trying to keep the conversation professional. Though he found this not as easy as it was before. Now he wanted to know how many men she had been with, how he could please her better. Had she ever been with a woman, like the stories of college life said. His college life was nothing like that but yet he had heard stories. He never used to care but now it seemed a lot more interesting.

KC
 
Even though he was talking about their studies, she could tell that his mind was not exactly on business.

She reached out and placed a hand on his arm to get him to stop for a moment.

"Listen Roger, what happened probably was not supposed to happen. We are 2 scientists, expected to behave accordingly. But we are also human and as such, things happen. I personally think that it was just a matter of time."

"I think that we need to make some guidelines."

"During working hours, we need to remain professional. After hours, personal time, we can do what we want. Any time we are on camera, we must remain professional as we don't want them pulling us from the program. I think that today may be kinda shot as far as it being a work day. But on work days, we need to try and be professional from the moment we wake up until the end of work. After work, it is personal time."

She looked at him. "Is that okay with you?"
 
She gave her reasoning and he couldn't argue! It was well thought out and made perfect sense. He smiled at her. "I agree. I hope you will understand that this is all new and will forgive my ignorance to certain etiquette's." He said and then tried to find other things to occupy his mind as he knew sex should not be the topic of every conversation.

He moved from the table and went to his samples and started the tedium of cataloging and the precise note taking that made him the scientist he was.

He stole looks at her when he thought her attentions were elsewhere. Then he went and worked out before long he was tired and decided to call it a very early evening. He said his good nights and sauntered off to bed! Not sure what the morning would bring.

KC
 
Last edited:
She looked at him. But somehow, she suspected that what she had put forth to him had not registered. He got up and went back to work. She had said that today was shot for work. So off he went to work. Maybe he didn't want any more sex. Okay.

She had said personal time, they could do what they want. So off he goes exercising after work. Maybe he really didn't enjoy the sex. Maybe he said what he said to make her feel good? No. He wasn't that good. Was he?

By the time he said good night and headed for bed, she couldn't stand it any more.

She headed into the bedroom and switched on the light. He sat up, blinking and looking confused.

She stood there, her hands on her hips.

"Okay, was I not that good? Fine. I understand. So you don't want to have sex any more. Fine. I'm sorry that it wasn't that enjoyably for you. I...l...oh, forget it!"

She turned and hit the wall to turn off the lights before she left the room, leaving him sitting on his bunk in the dark.

She went into the living room and sat on the couch, mad and trying not to cry.
 
RJ's world was flipped and turned all around. "What had he done!" He listened to her and watched her leave. She thought that he thought she was no good?!?

He sat for a short time thinking. Then he walked out in only his shorts.

"I think you and I are having a communication break down lass. I think you were amazing. I want to repeat it every second of every day! I also can't believe that you would think otherwise. I went to work because if I didn't I would want sex. If I didn't get at least one thing done today I would be pissed at my self for it. I also am rather frightened that I will turn out to be no good at it and then we will be in a quandary, and I'll have no way out of it! You are beautiful, sexy, smart, witty, strong willed and desirable beyond all measure. I heard what you said and I agreed, I also thought, and I see now it was quite incorrectly that you were talking about starting tomorrow. There for I was left thinking that we would be staring at each other the rest of this day! So I went to work. I worked out because I need too! I am not a vain man Tamara, but I am very proud of this body. I got it from working out every day at least two hours. I am truly sorry for making you think any thing other then that I've fallen for you! I am truly sorry for not taking you again and again. I wasn't lying when I said this was new to me! I want you, I really do! So if you will have me let's go!" He rambled on. He was now confused and worried that he had just made the one thing he feared happen. He made it awkward right at the start of the mission.

He smiled at her and tried to get her to smile back. He flexed his pecks and made them jump. He had heard the mates on the pitch claiming it worked on the girls they dated so what the hell.

KC
 
She sat there with her head bowed, sorry that she had lost her temper.

"Roger, honey, I'm sorry that I lost my temper. Blame it on my red hair. I think that it was crossed purposes. I forgot that all of this is relatively new to you. So maybe we both need to talk things out if there is a question."

She looked at him. "I knew that before, you were exercising hard in order to help you handle the fact that you were turned on to me. I forgot that you actually enjoy working out. But don't forget that sex can also be a good way to exercise." She smiled at him.

"Listen, if it is after work hours, there are ways of finding out if a woman is in the mood for love. Each woman is different. Part of the fun is finding out what the signs are. Do you nibble her ear and wait to see if she slaps your face? Or rub her arm and see if you get a withering glance? You try things. Some work. Other don't. Just know that she's in the same boat as you."

"All I was saying is work is work. After work, we now have something more than reading to do with our personal time."

"Okay? And I'm sorry that I lost my temper." She sat there, embarrassed and deflated. She put her head in her hand, covering her eyes.
 
RJ was a little surprised to hear her admit fault. Happy that she saw his point of view and also was embarrased that he didn't seize the chance at more sex seeing that was what he had wanted. When she lowered her head he walked up to her with a gentle hand under her chin he lifted her head.

"I do like working out!" he smiled and kissed her, then he pulled her to her feet and started putting his hands up her shirt. "Let's just start fresh!" he said, and slipped his tongue into her mouth and kissed her like a high school kid would trying to get to second base.

He liked this knew avenue of study. It couldn't be learned in a book, practical applications were the only way to learn. His hands caressed her milky skin. His mind wandered to what she might like. She obviously liked sex, a lot and that was good for him, and he could see why she would like it. Now for the next few months he was to be her student and a more eager one would be hard to find! His cock was hard and tenting in his shorts he knew she felt it on her pelvic bone and hoped she would just take charge. If she didn't he was going to take her the way he figured she would like.

KC
 
She sat there. Exhausted. Defeated. Embarrassed. She had lost her scientific edge and become a woman, unsure of herself and the ability to attract him. To be attractive to him. What was she doing here with Roger? Initiating a novice in the ways of love? A couple of boyfriends and she was suddenly an expert?

He lifted her head and said,

Let's just start fresh!

She nodded as she let him take the lead, his kisses deep and filling her mouth. She was happy to relinquish control to him. His kisses were sweet. She felt something against her pelvis. It was his cock, pressing against her, asking for a chance to enter. Inwardly she smiled. He seemed to be interested in her after all. They would go at his speed.
 
RJ, saw she was a little defeated, he realized then that he was obviously a real hand full. And his ignorance was not an easy hurdle. Tamara was kind though and so pretty, he would now use his extraordinary intellect to be a better lover! Starting now.

She had spoke of signals. Well that lesson was on going and he still had no real clue what the hell she was speaking of. Then there was the guys on his team talking of just taking charge, women liked men who took charge.

So he was going to take charge here and now. He kissed her again and again loving her taste. Her smooth ruby lips, her wet tongue. As they kissed he pulled her shirt off her, then her sport bra, cupping her naked breasts he felt her shudder, this was a good thing! He thought. He kissed down her neck, her collar bone kept going till he was at her tits. RJ licked the hard nipples, nipped at them and sucked them into his mouth, his hands holding the orbs in place, while massaging them firmly. From one to the other he went, his cock twitching as he sucked the treasured nubs.

KC
 
He was gentle. His hands moved over her body as that of a blind man learning a new route. He was slow and cautious, taking the time to kiss and lick the various area of her body. His mouth held hers in a kiss - deep and full of promise.

And all the while, his hand explored her. He slipped off her top and then her bra, his hands almost reverently cupping her breast, and she shivered at his touch.

His mouth began to leave a trail down her body, kissing and nipping her neck, her collar bone, until his mouth reached its goal. He worshiped her breast, tasting the areola before sucking and lightly biting it as his hand massaging it, as if presenting it to Roger's mouth.

First one and then the other, Roger's mouth moved over them and Tamara gave a sigh as her body shivered again. Her fingers began to move across his shoulders as his hands held her body to him.

"Yessssssss!" The word was low and breathy but in this small moment, Roger had made her feel wanted, not some college boy's wet dream, but a woman desired by a man.
 
RJ moved on from her magnificent breasts down her flat belly to the waist band of her shorts. He put his fingers into the band and pulled them down. He looked up at her as she was disrobed, there it was in front of him. Her sex! Her beautiful, perfect sex. He looked at it adoringly for a short time.

Her trimmed bush, Tamara's perfect slit. He had not been so naive as to not know when he was looking at a beautiful pussy. He leaned in, still looking up at her face and kissed the small trimmed tuft of hair. The down a little, a little more. Tamara was a gift, and he was going to take a little time un-wrapping it in a twisted way. With strong hands he nudged her legs apart and exposed a little more of the target. Her lips peaked through, teasing him. RJ with out meaning to have it be sexual gave a deep breath. When she gave a small shudder and her clit almost peaked out at him he knew he was doing something good. With a bit of trepidation RJ ran his tongue gently along her lips to her clit. Tasting her sweet wetness. It was to put it erotically! A deeply satisfying sweetness. He ran it along over and over, soon her lips were parting and more wetness, more eagerness came to him. He pulled his cock out and stroked it slowly as he licked Tamara from her taint to her clit. He felt if he hadn't freed it, he would have exploded.

He felt more then knew that he should be a lot more aggressive with her sex. So he pushed his tongue hard a deep into her. Still looking up at her, a magical feeling over came him. it was euphoric and dizzying to have a woman come on ones mouth. With his free hand he caressed her sensitive flesh and with the other he continued to stroke his cock.

"Are you liking my oral abilities Tamara?" He asked and regretting doing so right away. Again it sounded better in his mind. He kissed back up, retracing his steps to her tits, nipples and then her collar bone and neck, chin and then her mouth. "Is it ok that I kiss you after that?" He asked and again a pained bolt of humiliation hit him. He grimaced, and said nothing more. His hard cock was pushing on her pelvic bone almost begging to enter her warm cocoon.

KC
 
Roger slowly finished undressing her and soon she was there in front of him, nude and aching for him.

He stared at her sex, kissing that bit of hair before nudging her legs further apart. Everything he did was so erotic and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter just with the anticipation of what he was doing.

He took a deep breath before he leaned in and, with his tongue, tasted her. He seemed to like what he tasted for he continued with enthusiasm. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Suddenly, Roger stuck his tongue deep in her and she suddenly came and gave a little scream. He had made her shudder and it took everything she had not to grip his head with her legs and shove his face deep into her.

Are you liking my oral abilities Tamara?

"Yes. Oh yes!"

He worked himself up back up her body until his lips found hers and he kissed her deeply. She tasted herself in his mouth.

Is it ok that I kiss you after that?

"Yes. It is for me. Some women don't like it but it's fine with me." She could feel his cock anxious to join in the fun and she was craving it. She thrust her pelvis against his, rubbing and grinding against his.
 
Tamara seemed to take his youthful naive questions in stride. Answering them with out making him feel stupid or silly for asking it. They kissed, soon he wanted to be in her again. Not sure of her wishes and not wanting to ask a question every two seconds. RJ decided to just move forward on instinct. He gripped her naked ass and gave it a very firm squeeze. Then with ease he lifted her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he managed to enter her in that standing position. His cock slid into her with ease. He moaned a loud audible almost cry of passion. He then started to bounce her up and down on his cock. She held his neck and he held her butt cheeks.

"Oh my, oh my, oh god." He sputtered as she rode him. His strength made it easy for them to maintain that position for some time.

RJ knew he was falling for her. He didn't think it was only because of the sex or because she was the one to have his virginity, he very much felt he was falling for her emotionally. Should Tamara been some bimbo with the same great looks and killer body, RJ was sure he would have had no trouble just walking away from her and never giving her a second thought. But add to her great looks and body, a killer intellect and a passion for knowledge. Well there you had the perfect woman. And he had fallen for that perfect woman!

KC
 
He kissed her - damn, he was a good kisser - before his hands squeezed her ass. Still holding her ass, he wrapped her legs around is waist while his ready cock slid easily and welcomingly into her wet heat.

He began to bounce her on his cock while she wrapped her arms around his neck. She used her legs to help her ride his cock while his hands on her ass held her.

He was strong, but after a while, everything gets heavy. "Uh! Damn, Roger! Uh! If I start to get too Uh! heavy, lean me up Uh! against the wall! Uh!" She moaned in his ear. His cock, though not the largest, was large enough in both length and width that she felt stretched and full. In fact, as far as she was concerned, Roger was hung.

She could feel her scalp tingle as her nipples rubbed against his chest. She loved his hands gripping her ass! In fact, as far as she was concerned, they could have sex whenever he wanted. He may have been a virgin when they started, but he was a quick study. At first he was asking questions, but he was learning to go on instinct when it came to sex. She kissed him before whispering in his ear,

"I'm about to cum. Oh god!" She could feel her orgasm approaching.
 
When Tamara said she was going to cum. RJ walked her to the wall, taking her advice and curling his forearms under her legs he held her against the wall, he started to fuck her with all his might! His eyes glued to hers. He felt his balls slapping against her taint and felt her wetness grow. He knew he was not going to last long himself.

Shutting his eyes he started to work through math equations. And cataloging chemical compositions! Anything to keep from coming, but it was pointless, Holding a woman as sexy as Tamara and fucking her against a wall. Such a hot scene, he was doomed to try and hold out! He pushed one last time and held it in her while his cock flooded her pussy with his seed. He grunted loud as he was overcome.

"Holy hell Tamara! That was unbelievable!" He stammered.

Soon he pulled out and couldn't stop the mess that ensued. He gave a weak smile and went to get a towel. "You're bloody amazing you are!" He said as he dropped to his knees and began cleaning their mess!

KC
 
Back
Top