Neat n Naked (Closed for jc199123) PM for Appt

"I was thinking something along the lines of a 100 grand bar." He said. "Haven't you every wished someone would fuck you with a 100 grand?" He asked jokingly.
 
"Every payday, but I haven't met a Mr. Goodbar to give a Bit of Honey from my Kit-Kat.
 
"Alright alright enough with thee candy bar puns I honestly think we could do theem all day and not get through the list of candies." He said grinning. "In all seriousness do you want anything to snack on?" He asked.
 
She SNICKERS at his reaction, and shrugs. I kniw its weird but one of my fav snacks is tater tots. With some salt.
 
"Ok, do you have a back up snack because I don't know if we have any ?" He asked hoping that she would say something that they would definitely have so that he would have a back up.
 
I've been known to eat most anything from ramen noodles to escargot. So anything you have should be fine. Janey then impulsively leans in and kisses his cheek.
 
Edward gave her a peck on the cheek before he got up from his bed. He walked down to the kitchen to see what snacks he had on hand. After some digging he did find some noodles for her but he also had found some partial bags of chips. He grabs all of them and some water to drink and heads back to his room. "Well we have a variety of chips here to snack on. We have regular potato chips, honey BBQ, Doritos nacho cheese, and cool ranch." He said setting down the bags.
 
"Ohh a smorgasboard." she says as she dumps all the chips into a single bowl and grabs a handful. "Dig in" she tells him, you're going to need your strength.
 
"Oh I am going to need my strength am I ? What do you have planned?" He asked her cocking an eyebrow.
 
She winks at him and licks her lips suggestively. "You will see young padawan, you will see."
 
He could feel himself start to get hard and he gave her a grin before saying "I could use something that's more sweet than salty."
 
He doesn't say anything to her and moves off the bed. He starts to kiss up her leg slowly making his way to her pussy.
 
"Good mind" she says breathlessly as he opens her legs wider for him. She leans back so she is fully spread open for him to use as he sees fit.
 
When he reaches her pussy he places a teasing kiss on her clit before he starts to kiss up her other thigh. He could hear her breath hitch with every kiss he placed on her thigh.
 
"DOesn't netflix and chill usually involve netflix, at least a little?" she asks teasing him. As she let him explore her intimate parts with his mouth, she grabbed the remote and put on 10 Rules for Sleeping Around.

"Now this is neflix and chill!" she says as she caresses his head and lays back on the bed.
 
He only grinned before he began to lap at her clit and swollen pussy lips. He knew that there wasn't any way she was going to focus on a movie.
 
"emm, yes baby like my wet pussy. Lick the pussy that you filled with your cum." she says breathlessly. Her stomach visibly quivering at the touch of her new lover and friend.
 
When she spoke out he sucked her clit into his mouth and began to suck on it like he had seen other men do in porn videos he had watched. His hands went up to her breasts and he started to tease the erect pillars that were her nipples.
 
"Baby, slow down. One thing about porn is they don't always do what feels good for the performers. They do what looks good for the customers. Besides I'm already sensitive from the fucking you gave me. Nice long slow licks,." Genni tells him gently, trying to teach him without insulting him, or hurting his male ego.
 
Edward nods and does as she wants him to do. at the end of each long lick he places a soft kiss on her clit. He continues to tease her nipples lightly rolling them between his fingers before he massages her breasts.
 
"Much better...much much better." She tells him as she shifts her hips lower on teh bed, giving Eddy a better angle to pleasure her with.
 
He continued to lick her whole slit and he began to push his tongue in deeper as time went on. He gently pinched and rolled her nipples as he licked her pussy.
 
"Use that tongue and get your cum out of my fuckhole!" she moans as her thighs envelop his head, and her heels pull him deeper into her.
 
He buried his face as far as he could and lapped at her used hole. He could taste his cum as well as her juices and he didn't know what to think though he doubt he would have done this if someone else had came in her.
 
Back
Top