Wanted: New Poems Reviewers

PandoraGlitters

Sandy Survivor
You are lit-competent, interested in poetry, available for maybe 1-2 hours on one day of the week, and willing to build that bridge between the New Poems posting site and the Lit poetry forum.

Please respond by noting what day of the week you will take. I am starting a new thread simply because I didn't have the patience to dig for Eve's old thread but thanks, Eve, for showing us how it is done.

OPEN Mondays
Bronzeage Tuesdays
OPEN Wednesdays
Tristesse Thursdays
Dsejo Fridays
Dora Saturdays
OPEN Sundays

ALL VACANCIES FILLED! WOOT! :nana:

Last edited:
Schedule thus far

Done, done and done. Hooray!

PG Mondays
Bronzeage Tuesdays
Tristesse Thursdays
Tzara Fridays

This leaves only Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday vacant.

Anyone else up for reviewing? Weekends are open (and Wednesdays). If you can't do it each week, do think of reviewing on any of these open days or commenting any of the others, for that matter. Anyone else want to commit to a day, though?

Okay, all of today's new poems are reviewed.

If anyone has a poem post on another day and desires to be a victim of my insightful and incisive review, send me a link and I'll give it all my attention.

Done, done and done. Hooray!

PG Mondays
Bronzeage Tuesdays
Tristesse Thursdays
Tzara Fridays

This leaves only Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday vacant.

Darlin' Dora-

If this list is still accurate, I will take Wednesdays and every other Sunday ( starting this week). ( I'll do every Sunday if I am able).

I'm so glad to see this up and running again. I asked about the reviews a while back and got no response from anyone atall, so I figured they were dead in the water.

Lookin' forward to some kick ass poetry :)

:rose:

love and hugs-

~ maria

PS- that is a classy AV, Dora. Reminds me of Achilles :) who dipped you ?

Great to hear, Maria. No one dipped me. I was loved by Midas. :eek:

The story of King Midas was one of my favorites when I was a child.
You're so sweet it doesn't surprise me that Midas loved you. Good think you weren't dipped in honey ;)

I was going to do Sunday reviews, every other Sunday, starting today, but as I was ready to post my findings, I saw that Senna beat me to the punch. His reviews are better than mine anyway, so I will just not post what I had readied.

I did leave a comment on the one that I felt deserved some attention, in fact, they all do ( deserve attention) but they all need some work as well.

Thank you, SJ, but I did not forget, and you did a great job as always. Will you be taking Sundays each week? If so, Pandora may delete me from that day. I am not working at present and will do Wednesdays, if there are no objections.

peace to all

:rose:

~ maria

Hey folks, I am afraid I need to switch days. My pinball league is competing on Monday nights so I am going to switch to Saturdays, here. Anyone want Mondays? Light lifting, good benefits . . .

Since I'm around for now, if you need a reviewer for Monday, I can do it for awhile.

Since I'm around for now, if you need a reviewer for Monday, I can do it for awhile.
This is enough to get me writing poems on Saturday, read them at the Blue Angel on SL on Sunday and submit them for the Monday reviewer! Woot!

Now, just to get writing something besides dross...

This is enough to get me writing poems on Saturday, read them at the Blue Angel on SL on Sunday and submit them for the Monday reviewer! Woot!

Now, just to get writing something besides dross...

haha.. maybe, gaining an ex-wife has made me meaner and more outspoken. It may cross over on my reviews. :kiss:

I've done it before and can do it again. I'd be happy to do it, one day a week only, though. :)

PS. You'll have to PM me in regards to this.

Last edited:
Oops. Forgot about this last Monday, personal biz and stuff kept me busy. Sorry. :rose:

Neo, worry not. It happens. We should try to take a leaf from Tzara and tell people in advance if we can so someone can cover, but it isn't always possible. We can only do our best. And it is wonderful to read those recommendations/reviews so keep up the great work folks.

Also, I would like to welcome Charley as our Sunday reviewer. (Yay!)

Neo, worry not. It happens. We should try to take a leaf from Tzara and tell people in advance if we can so someone can cover, but it isn't always possible. We can only do our best. And it is wonderful to read those recommendations/reviews so keep up the great work folks.

Also, I would like to welcome Charley as our Sunday reviewer. (Yay!)

It completely slipped my mind last weekend, so I told Lauren to remind me for this week. Lauren forgot, but surprisingly, I remembered. lol Thanks for the welcome and sorry I'm late.

It completely slipped my mind last weekend, so I told Lauren to remind me for this week. Lauren forgot, but surprisingly, I remembered. lol Thanks for the welcome and sorry I'm late.

Mea culpa - Thursday slipped by - will try to do better.

I will be away from my desk tomorrow, but Tuesday's reviews will appear on Wednesday.

I can't do recommends today so if someone else would jump for me that would be great.

Back