The Meeting

I was in a sadist mood ,perhaps it was because of what she had put me thru ,grinning evily I held the business end of the brush in front of her eyes.Get your legs apart whore ,its payback time .She shook with fear ,please dont .I shut the shower of .Get em apart Now .It scared her as she did as I ordered ,her legs spread wide ,her pussy so inviting .I brought the bristles up hard into her vulnerable cunt .This was going to be fun.
 
wash the blood off ,then get your ass out to the bedroom .I began to gather "toys" some of which she had used on me .It felt good to be in charge again .Incertain situations ,such as we had just been through |I needed to be Dommed ,it releaves me of all preasure ,all my decisons are made for me but now it was over and I was back with a vengeance .She emerged slowly from the bathroom .looking shame faced covered with a towel .Loos e the towel I barked .She stood naked ,her hand over her pussy and an arm across her tits.Hands locked behind your head slut ,why are you so shy about me seeing you naked ,after all I have seen you that way for a couple of days
 
I tried to hide my body from her. I was afraid of what she might do to me. She ordered me to put my hands behind my head. I did so, my breasts pointed out to her, my nipples hard after my shower. I cowered. I was a sub again. We had switched roles. I had to adjust to being her servant again. But I did enjoy being a domme and now i did enjoy being a slave.
 
on your hands and knees slut,crawl to me .now on the bed ,I stroke your lush body ,uumm I do luv running my hands over you ,feeling your tits in my hands ,caressing your ass ,my fingers playing with your cunt ,inserting one hearing you gasp with pleasure ,teasing the hard little nub ,my but your sopping wet .Do you like this?
 
I lay on the bed, submitting myself to her. Her fingers took control, touching my pussy. One finger was inserted.

"oooohhhh!!" I moaned as she took control. I leaned over to kiss her lips.
 
uumm your pussy is so hot ,pushing my tongue between your lips into your eager mouth ,muttering ,suck it ,oh yeah how I love to have my tongue sucked .Sliding my hand down to your breast ,toting with your nipple then pinching it ,harder, then harder yet ,heagin you moan with pleasure ,gasp as I tighten my grip ,then more moans .Your pussy positivly sopping wet .
 
"ooooooowwwwwwww...." I gasp as you pinch my nipple. It feels like you are going to pull it off!! But your tongue makes me wet.....encircling mine, pushing inside my mouth. I moan as you take me. I am yours. Do with me what you want.
 
I cant help but smile ,things are back to where they are supposed to be .I apply more preasure to her nipple .lowering my mouth to hers ,murruring ,Umm I love your body and we are going to have a real good time ,well Im going to have a good time ,you maybe not so much . Caressing you ,feeling you react ,Im going to really hurt you pet ,worse than youv ever felt ,are you up for that ? It really dosent matter one way or another ,twisting your nipple ,pinching it hard.
 
Last edited:
"oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!" I cried out as you bit down hard on my nipple. You tell me how you are going to hurt me, but i didn't care.......I love you and I love the punishment.
 
'IM feeling way to good to give to much thought about having fun torturing you .Moving you around on the bed ,pushing your legs apart ,laying between them,our bodys pressed tightly against you ,um my little bitch ,stroking you grinding my mound against yours ,your legs locking around me ,mylips brushing yours ,my tongue slips into your mouth ,feeling your hands cupping my ass ,oh yeah you little whore turn me on
 
I rub my body against hers. I kiss her mouth with a passion, my love for her expressed by my tongue. I pinch her behind, then insert a finger in her tight hole. I'm losing control. I thrust my pelvis against her hot pussy.
 
rolling around on the bed lost in passion ,your perfect body ,a little damp from persperation pressed so tightly against mine ,I give a little gasp as your finger ,wet from my pussy juices is pushed into my ass . Throwing my head back ,oh yeah I love that as you finger fuck my asshole .I whisper ,I want to eat you ,but tell me to do so .
 
I pull your hair between my legs.......

"Lick me, girl." I tell her.....My fingers pinch your nipples. My knees clamp on each side of your head.

I start to moan.
 
I love the feel of your thighs clamping my face .your pussy ,I force my tongue in ,tasting you ,licking the lengh of that sweet slit ,teasing the little nub ,now engorged making it easy to get between my lips ,sucking on it ,my middle finger slides into your oh so wet pussy ,the little bit of pain as you pull my hair getting my face as close as possible into your sweet sweet cunt
 
i grab your hair, pulling you to me. my fingers pinch your nipple. I thrust my pelvis at you. I can feel your tongue in me. I reach over and grab the riding crop. I raise it and SMACK!! it lands on your ass.......
 
ow ow Im suprised ,the shoe seems to be on the other foot again ,but I love it ,I know she cant swing very hard from the position she's in ,Im hoping that will change when she had her orgasm ,I long to feel the bite of the whip ,if she would only use the thin rod ,it will break the skin if applied hard enough ,I plead silently as I eat her pussy to have her beat me so badly I pass out from the pain ,leaving welts and cuts that will be visisble to all when I wear my bikini
 
I then reached for my whip. I raised it in the air and SWISH!! welts rose from her behind. I struck her again and again. The whip making her scream for mercy. That just made me hit her again and again. Her entire ass was welted and red. I loved it....i pulled her hair, thrusting my pussy against her nose. It felt so good, her nose rubbing against me.
 
the beating seemed to go on on forever .the warm blood trickled down my ass and thighs .The wooden rod she was using broke ,it fragmented into a thousand pieces ,the splinters digging into my ass .I howled in agony .she grabbed me hair pulling my face into her pussy
 
I thrust my pelvis against her nose. It rubbed against my clit. It made me crazy. My knees were pressed against her head, holding her in place. I threw the wooden rod to the floor, broken across her ass. Then I shivered, then came.
 
I couldn't get enough of her sweet pussy ,even after she came the first time I continued to eat her until she grabbed my hair dragging me away .A few swats on my bleeding ass ,the pain made me wince as she drove the splinters in further ,she loved the moans of agony ,murmuring ,we need to find another bamboo cane ,to keep that ass in a constant painful condition ,and while I'm at it I just might beat your sorry cunt with it to ,uumm and your tits ,cant forget about your tittys .I could only hope she was just trying to scare me .
 
I lay her on the bed.......then i grabbed another cane....I lifted it up and SWISH!! it fell across her two breasts.....a welt rose and she screamed.....I struck her again and again....three red lines made her breasts swell.....she tried to cover them....but i struck her hands....

"No...no.....put your hands above your head....I attached her wrists to the metal headboard.

Then I aimed for her pussy...

"Spread her legs, little one......Your pussy is next."
 
Please Miss I beg of you not my pussy as I scream as the cane dives into my already aching tits ,an evil sneer crosses your face ,you fucking cock sucking whores slut I'm going to teach you just exactly who the boss is around here and if I have to beat your tits and cunt until there raw then so be it .I see you holding up the alligator clamps ,my clamps that you've found ,I shake my head please don't please ,oh you fucking bitch ,you can dish it but cant take it ,well lets just see about that ,two for you nipples ,two for your cunt and one for your clit .
Please I'll do anything you want, just don't them on .A laugh ,of course you'll do anything I want ,you'll do anything I want weather I put these on or not and they are going on .
 
Last edited:
I slowly put the clamp on her nipple. Then on the other. Each time you cried out in pain. Then i put on on your pussylips. You sucked in air, biting your lips to keep you from screaming. Then i put one on the other. The last one went on your clit. It was already hard.
 
I moaned in pain ,the sharp little teeth bite into my nipples ,the pain was excrutiating until the endorphines turned it into pleasure ,she hadnt tightened the clamps yet ,I knew the pain would become nearly unbearable when the little screws where loosened fully ,the preasure would squeeze the nipple to the same thickness as a peice of paper .Mona was busy attaching the clamps to pussy lips ,which wasnt to bad ,when she released the final clamp on my clit I almost passed out from the pain.if you keep screaming ,I'll tighten it so hard it will drive you insane ,her threat was real as a clamp on my clit was the worst ,I bitemy lip hard to keep silent ,the tears streaming down my cheeks while she flicked the clamps with her fingers
 
I flicked at the clit clamp. It moved from side to side, making laura cry out in pain. Then i took the riding crop and SMACK!! It hit the clit and pussy clamps. Laura shuddered and tried to get away....SMACK!!

"Don't move bitch!! Or i will pull the clamps off!!
 
Back
Top