Apparently I Did Something Wrong

You're making me so hard and giving me goosebumps at the same time.

[Insert stolen pic of huge cucumber]
Lol! And of course you'd specify "huge"... Men. :rolleyes:

Just pretend to be outraged and post a Facebook pic. Then no one will remove this thread....Did you mention you lost and gained weight in your last thread? That is an important detail in keeping a fake thread alive...
Haha I actually did say I lost weight in the last one! Alas.

Going down in a blaze of glory.

Emphasis on going down.
Comparing your dick to bumpy green food doesn't exactly make going down sound appealing :p

hmm, so you put up a "handwritten" note over your face, said you gained and lost weight, posted facebook pics, called "haters" out. Hmm, I am at a loss. Oh wait, did you say anything derogatory about yourself? Like super over the top? here try this. " I love to suck cocks of all kind and I am a submissive cum whore"

That should help. I can't think of anything else to keep a fake thread alive.

Lol! And of course you'd specify "huge"... Men. :rolleyes:

Haha I actually did say I lost weight in the last one! Alas.

Comparing your dick to bumpy green food doesn't exactly make going down sound appealing :p

hmm, so you put up a "handwritten" note over your face, said you gained and lost weight, posted facebook pics, called "haters" out. Hmm, I am at a loss. Oh wait, did you say anything derogatory about yourself? Like super over the top? here try this. " I love to suck cocks of all kind and I am a submissive cum whore"

That should help. I can't think of anything else to keep a fake thread alive.
Darn maybe I need to try that...

It's not my fault my huge dick is delicious AND nutritious.
Mmm yummy...

What the hell going on in here??? Lol

I'm just salty that my parody thread got shut down while certain unmentionable threads continue to exist. It's a temper tantrum with a small promise of nudity as well as a venting session. Feel free to join in however you want.

Some suggestions: beg me to stay, tell me how awesome my first thread was, tell me how sexy my new photos are, make subtle comments about the thread-who-must-not-be-named or any other questionable posters, or just sit back and watch this train wreck of a thread.

Some things not to do: send me messages asking for the pussy picture that I mentioned but have not taken, offer me dick picks, defend the people who shut down my thread lol.

Well I enjoyed your last thread as well as the pix and the banter. Not exactly sure shy it got shut down, but hopefully you will get over the saltiness and just have fun w/the new thread....

Don't let the haters bring yah down...and oh yeah....keep those ass pix cumming, god damnit! LOL. ;):rolleyes:

I'm just salty that my parody thread got shut down while certain unmentionable threads continue to exist. It's a temper tantrum with a small promise of nudity as well as a venting session. Feel free to join in however you want.

Some suggestions: beg me to stay, tell me how awesome my first thread was, tell me how sexy my new photos are, make subtle comments about the thread-who-must-not-be-named or any other questionable posters, or just sit back and watch this train wreck of a thread.

Some things not to do: send me messages asking for the pussy picture that I mentioned but have not taken, offer me dick picks, defend the people who shut down my thread lol.

Umm? OK...Dear Mnemosyne89, your the ultimate fantasy girl...it's like your not even really there your so good. Women swoon and men stutter...can one conceive of any better???Oh yeah and keep up the good work, hearts and minds and all...:rolleyes:

More boobs, some more ass and your undying lust for me is all I ask and I have Golden Corral coupons to sweeten the deal! :heart: :nana:

I read any medicines that turn your penis green you should see a doctor, just sayin!

Umm? OK...Dear Mnemosyne89, your the ultimate fantasy girl...it's like your not even really there your so good. Women swoon and men stutter...can one conceive of any better???Oh yeah and keep up the good work, hearts and minds and all...:rolleyes:

*you're x 2

Well I enjoyed your last thread as well as the pix and the banter. Not exactly sure shy it got shut down, but hopefully you will get over the saltiness and just have fun w/the new thread....

Don't let the haters bring yah down...and oh yeah....keep those ass pix cumming, god damnit! LOL. ;):rolleyes:
Yeah I only got to post two photos there but I was loving the banter. I'm sure some moderator thought of a reason and I'm sure whatever that reason is, I disagree. Lol.

Haters gonna hate!

Great thread(s)!

:rose:
Haha exactly and thanks! But unfortunately I think the haters are capable of shutting me down anytime so until I'm ready to bust out of here, I should probably play nice.

Shhhhhhh just flow with the crazy and see where it goes, like the force but for insane people like the Bernie followers !
Uh oh. Politics. That always get's the crazies going. You should probably be careful what you spout off around here. Wonder what the consequences of this will be...

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

Bwahahsha. I love a good train wreck
Oh me too. Speaking of the election...

More boobs, some more ass and your undying lust for me is all I ask and I have Golden Corral coupons to sweeten the deal! :heart: :nana:

I read any medicines that turn your penis green you should see a doctor, just sayin!
Your eloquence is panty-dropping.

We need more people like you here. Please stay!

The other thread is suspect. There's another one I found where the lady posted a fake ass pic as her very first picture. It's over 10 years old and used in Russian, Italian, and Columbian forums with people using it as their avatar. I'm so tired of all the fakes and the gullible people, if you find a better place, take me with you.

Sorry I'm not more witty, I just woke up.

Thanks guys! Too bad I'm probably not sticking around. I really want to because I loved all the witty banter on my first thread, but it's hard to support a site that allows fakes but not parody. That's a sad, sad place to be and I'm not sure there's any amount of compliments and support that'll keep me around.

You should stick around just to show that you can!!

We need more people like you here. Please stay!

The other thread is suspect. There's another one I found where the lady posted a fake ass pic as her very first picture. It's over 10 years old and used in Russian, Italian, and Columbian forums with people using it as their avatar. I'm so tired of all the fakes and the gullible people, if you find a better place, take me with you.

Sorry I'm not more witty, I just woke up.

It's just really frustrating not knowing for sure either way and not being able to do anything about it. And it takes a real low-life to do something like that.

But good morning, sunshine! I've already had two cups of coffee but I'll drink another one with you while you wake up!

It's just really frustrating not knowing for sure either way and not being able to do anything about it. And it takes a real low-life to do something like that.

But good morning, sunshine! I've already had two cups of coffee but I'll drink another one with you while you wake up!

keep up that great attitude!!`

You should stick around just to show that you can!!

Of course I CAN stick around. The whole point is that I disagree with some of the things that go on here. No one has banned me from being blunt and funny. They've just deleted a really funny, blunt thread for unknown reasons and I'm not cool with it.

yes, you must stay! There are plenty of fun people on here that are the real deal. We just love to bust the fakes. You are really good at busting on the fakers! Stay stay stay!!

Of course I CAN stick around. The whole point is that I disagree with some of the things that go on here. No one has banned me from being blunt and funny. They've just deleted a really funny, blunt thread for unknown reasons and I'm not cool with it.

I think you should groom your pubic hair into a Trump-style combover before posting the pussy pic to which you've alluded. What better way to make a sincere political statement while posting a "proof pic". Of course, you'll have to stick around for as long as it takes to grow that 'do out...

yes, you must stay! There are plenty of fun people on here that are the real deal. We just love to bust the fakes. You are really good at busting on the fakers! Stay stay stay!!

A Clue...and not even from Inspector Clouseau but rather the rather regal Pouty one...

I'll never figure this one out...LOL...

Back