She wants to know what you think ;)

So we are brand new to the site as a couple, but he has had a profile for a while. We chatted and were really interested in seeing what everyone has to think of her pictures. We love chatting with other couples and females as she is bi, so if you like what you see message us.

Please don't be harsh, this is our first time posting photos and she is nervous but excited to share.

We have tons of pics and we will eventually take pics specifically for lit. We do plan on sharing our kinkier pics but we will need to find a hosting site. If anyone has any suggestions for ones they have used we would appreciate it as we are new to the pic posting world. Here are our first 3, just images we took a while ago that we love, hope you enjoy them too ;)
She is beautiful , lucky man :)

She is beautiful and amazing pictures. Thank you for posting them and please feel free to continue posting

Some great photos here for the first day. Subscribed! Look forward to seeing you guys post more at your leisure.

Beautiful lady, with a great body. Very sexy!

So we are brand new to the site as a couple, but he has had a profile for a while. We chatted and were really interested in seeing what everyone has to think of her pictures. We love chatting with other couples and females as she is bi, so if you like what you see message us.

Please don't be harsh, this is our first time posting photos and she is nervous but excited to share.

We have tons of pics and we will eventually take pics specifically for lit. We do plan on sharing our kinkier pics but we will need to find a hosting site. If anyone has any suggestions for ones they have used we would appreciate it as we are new to the pic posting world. Here are our first 3, just images we took a while ago that we love, hope you enjoy them too ;)

Very cute...sexy

Btw I am T and she is D. When we write we will sign with our letter at the bottom.

D is extremely surprised and flattered at the responses we have gotten so far (which I knew would happen ;)), thank you all so much so far for your comments. If there are certain things you would like to see, you could let us know but please be respectful about it and we will see if we can oblige in future posts.

D is out with her friend at the moment but i can share another pic that you will all hopefully enjoy :devil:

-T

Attachments

• IMG957987.jpg
    IMG957987.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
Well D is a Gorgeous and Sexy Lady ... loved Valentines Day Pic!!

, this is our first time posting photos and she is nervous but excited to share.

We have tons of pics and we will eventually take pics specifically for lit. We do plan on sharing our kinkier pics but we will need to find a hosting site. If anyone has any suggestions for ones they have used we would appreciate it as we are new to the pic posting world. Here are our first 3, just images we took a while ago that we love, hope you enjoy them too ;)[/QUOTE]

Harsh? Are you kidding...she's stunning...you lucky bastard..

Btw I am T and she is D. When we write we will sign with our letter at the bottom.

D is extremely surprised and flattered at the responses we have gotten so far (which I knew would happen ;)), thank you all so much so far for your comments. If there are certain things you would like to see, you could let us know but please be respectful about it and we will see if we can oblige in future posts.

D is out with her friend at the moment but i can share another pic that you will all hopefully enjoy :devil:

-T

those are the cutest lil panties...

I think you're off to (a)rousing start ;0

You're a very lucky man!

She is super hot. Please keep the pics coming. I can't wait to see more of her

Hmmm I guess it's time for another, we are home together now so how about this one ;)

Attachments

• IMG957157.jpg
    IMG957157.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
Thank you all again for your kind and sexy words ;) we are going to take some pics now so we should have them up soon!

Here are a few we just took :)

-T & D

Attachments

• 20151109_230043 copy.jpg
    20151109_230043 copy.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151109_225942.jpg
    20151109_225942.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151109_230134.jpg
    20151109_230134.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151109_230638.jpg
    20151109_230638.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151109_230406.jpg
    20151109_230406.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 4
D you are absolutely stunning would love to do all kinds of naughty things with you but until then T enjoy

Back