Say Hello to the Temptresss

Fabulous, where shall we start?

Ok i think we have a good start, but i do believe Temptress' fantasy involves many more men, but we can start with what we have and let guys jump in as they desire.. this gives me more one on one time to use all my energy and oral talents on your ass and pussy to prepare you for more. I think some sexy photographs would also help in advancing our fantasy

Ok i think we have a good start, but i do believe Temptress' fantasy involves many more men, but we can start with what we have and let guys jump in as they desire.. this gives me more one on one time to use all my energy and oral talents on your ass and pussy to prepare you for more. I think some sexy photographs would also help in advancing our fantasy

I wouldn't want to be greedy .... well, OK, I would, but I'd happily settle for two to start with ;)

So you can work on my pussy (and ass - are you the greedy one?!) and Mihunt can have the pleasure of being sucked off by me .... to start with ....

I wouldn't want to be greedy .... well, OK, I would, but I'd happily settle for two to start with ;)

So you can work on my pussy (and ass - are you the greedy one?!) and Mihunt can have the pleasure of being sucked off by me .... to start with ....

Ok that did sound greedy, but wasn't intended to be. I should clarify whatever hole im not in is open for the taking. I dont mind working in close proximity with another cock, so by all means while im enjoying your ass mihunt can be in eother your pyssy or mouth, which ever you both prefer ;)

Ok that did sound greedy, but wasn't intended to be. I should clarify whatever hole im not in is open for the taking. I dont mind working in close proximity with another cock, so by all means while im enjoying your ass mihunt can be in eother your pyssy or mouth, which ever you both prefer ;)

Well I guess Mihunt better choose, then!

Well I guess Mihunt better choose, then!

Well until he gets back I'm gonna take the time to enjoy your body all to myself. Should i start at the top and work down or from the bottom up? Id love to massage and rub your feet and syluck on your toes and slowly keep kissing up your leg until i reach your naughty areas. I dont know if id start by bending you over and working my tongue in your ass first or if id start by savoring the flavor of your pussy. But on the other hand starting with some kisses and fondling os never a bad way to go either

Well until he gets back I'm gonna take the time to enjoy your body all to myself. Should i start at the top and work down or from the bottom up? Id love to massage and rub your feet and syluck on your toes and slowly keep kissing up your leg until i reach your naughty areas. I dont know if id start by bending you over and working my tongue in your ass first or if id start by savoring the flavor of your pussy. But on the other hand starting with some kisses and fondling os never a bad way to go either

Oooh start at the toes. I can't disagree with any of your ideas, they are all excellent!

Oooh start at the toes. I can't disagree with any of your ideas, they are all excellent!

God i love a woman that wants her toes sucked! Well if you cant disagree maybe you could choose a preference? And since we're talking toes and feet how about a picture? Im thinking nylons and strappy heels maybe dangling.. hmm? Ill think of something more detailed

God i love a woman that wants her toes sucked! Well if you cant disagree maybe you could choose a preference? And since we're talking toes and feet how about a picture? Im thinking nylons and strappy heels maybe dangling.. hmm? Ill think of something more detailed

My preference is that you start at the bottom, work your way up my thighs, then stop and start from the top, kissing me and working back down, teasing and tasting all of me ....

P1190656.jpg

My preference is that you start at the bottom, work your way up my thighs, then stop and start from the top, kissing me and working back down, teasing and tasting all of me ....

P1190656.jpg

Your wish is my command ;). I like the way you think combine both of my ideas into one super idea. Oh and give me the chance and ill taste every bit of you even if it means licking every inch of you. I love the photo even if it is a tease :).. is that a pink thong showing?

Have room for another??

When it comes to you, I am greedy lol :D

P1190656.jpg

That's the way I enjoy doing it... up and down, each time getting closer to the goodies. Warm hot breath blowing into your panties. Rolling you over, and doing your back. Tongues tracing down your spine, kissing your cheeks, back to tonguing inside of thighs... special attention paid to back off knees

P1190656.jpg
DOne; just name time & place & I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yeh; who am i kidding; i"ll be int the line somewhere if she does. LOL)

Your wish is my command ;). I like the way you think combine both of my ideas into one super idea. Oh and give me the chance and ill taste every bit of you even if it means licking every inch of you. I love the photo even if it is a tease :).. is that a pink thong showing?

Yes, it is ...

Have room for another??

When it comes to you, I am greedy lol :D

Oh always room for you, darling ... :kiss:

That's the way I enjoy doing it... up and down, each time getting closer to the goodies. Warm hot breath blowing into your panties. Rolling you over, and doing your back. Tongues tracing down your spine, kissing your cheeks, back to tonguing inside of thighs... special attention paid to back off knees

That will all be more than acceptable!

DOne; just name time & place & I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yeh; who am i kidding; i"ll be int the line somewhere if she does. LOL)

always room for another!:devil:

P1190656.jpg

ok no problem... would love to work my way up those legs cuz you know where they lead to? paradise! and then back down again...mmmm

A brunette with curves! What more could anyone want. i see you received many favorable replies.

Do you think you could best her score?

I honestly don't know, but wouldn't it be fun to try?!

she was quite the promiscuoius gal if i am not mistaken... so how many do you want to take on?

See above!

A brunette with curves! What more could anyone want. i see you received many favorable replies.

Oh thank you very much! Yes, I'm partial to a brunette with curves myself ;)

The replies have been amazing, I'm really overwhelmed, to be honest :)

Wow, I just found this thread and you certainly a Temptress, I bet you also please given the right cercumstances. Please keep up the magnificant jjob. You are a beautiful woman and eagrly await more of you.

I honestly don't know, but wouldn't it be fun to try?!

See above!

Oh thank you very much! Yes, I'm partial to a brunette with curves myself ;)

The replies have been amazing, I'm really overwhelmed, to be honest :)

It would be really fun to set up a weekend long mega gang bang for you. Im thinking maybe 50-100 guys using your body for their pleasure as a cum dump. I could almost see you with two cocks in your mouth, one in each hand, one in your pussy and one in your ass and maybe a guy sucking each of your tits, and id be happy to be licking and sucking on your feet
By the end of the weekend your pussy and ass would be so full it would run out of you like a waterfall, and your body and face would be completely white and slick with big gobs of cum.. i just woke up and got on and started working a big sticky cum load for you my sexy temptress ;)

Wow, I just found this thread and you certainly a Temptress, I bet you also please given the right cercumstances. Please keep up the magnificant jjob. You are a beautiful woman and eagrly await more of you.

Thank you! How much more can I give you?!

It would be really fun to set up a weekend long mega gang bang for you. Im thinking maybe 50-100 guys using your body for their pleasure as a cum dump. I could almost see you with two cocks in your mouth, one in each hand, one in your pussy and one in your ass and maybe a guy sucking each of your tits, and id be happy to be licking and sucking on your feet
By the end of the weekend your pussy and ass would be so full it would run out of you like a waterfall, and your body and face would be completely white and slick with big gobs of cum.. i just woke up and got on and started working a big sticky cum load for you my sexy temptress ;)

I think Messalina did 200 or more, but I guess they could each have a couple of turns ... :)

You are a very naughty boy ... I like you!

Thank you! How much more can I give you?!

I think Messalina did 200 or more, but I guess they could each have a couple of turns ... :)

You are a very naughty boy ... I like you!

Mmm well we could always invite more men. Im glad you like me i really like you too.. id do anything to get my tongue and cock deep in your butt. I bet your ass tastes wonderful. I wish you were here to hop on my pole and milk the cum out of me and then sit on my face and feed it to me from your hot wet slutty holes ;)... yumm!

I think it's probably enough. You'd struggle to get more who'd want to do it I think anyway.

You do have some really good ideas ... :)

Back