Who's Sophie?

teasingSophie

Literotica Guru
Well then I'm Sophie, I'm 26 years old, from Switzerland. French native speaker trying to do her best at writing English. I'm bi and I'm eager to disocver other people's fantasies in some nice hot steamy imaginative SRP.

Yes I do have some limits : no scat, no blood, no animals, no underage, no parents-children stuff.

Some kinks? Yes, but this list is open to new peoposals of course. I've got quite some cruches on nice cothes and lingerie (sexy, but not slutty), strangers, youth, seduction, public places, oral, groups, ...

I am not restricted to realistic stuff as I'm quite a fan of fantasy and SF, love imagining things going wild from movies, series, books or comics I read...

Last edited:
Hello

Are you looking for some one to write with?

I have three charactors that I primarily write with.

1) Rex Lyonheart-space based bounty hunter

2) Andrew Sinclair- 17th century pirate

3) Mike Futures- modern day detective from Florida

I also have lesser know charactors from short lived threads.

So if you would like to write some thing, please let me know. Thanks.

A little list of the threads I'm writing in :

One Wish Twisted

Bored

An exchange student in the US

Click...

Finding the Way with the Step-daughter

A Scooby Doo and the gang adventure

Dollhouse OOC

Coach's exam

The Other Side

Bright Lights, last City

Alone with her son-in-law

Rewarding the babysitter with more than just money

A year in London

Playing with the neighbour
Archives :

Exercice and Braces!

Neighborhood Nerd, where a boy goes to work in a private garden, hubby's away and the wife's home alone.

An afternoon swim, where a lucky guy gets invited in a shower by two girls.

Summer day at the office, where anything could happen on a very hot day at work.

In the Silence of the Grove, where a druid comes back to his grove, discovering new habits for the local dryad...

The field trip, where a teacher leads an all-girls group on a field trip...

Camp Sunset, where an all-girl summer camp may lead them to discover new things in human relations...

The book of faeries, where a princess hads a plan to get a faerie for studying it

The Last wish, wher a woman marries her fiance's younger brother after his death

Graduation, where a girl is invited by other girls for a party as she gets her birthday on the same day as their graduation

Living with a stepson, where hubby's away, summer's hot and they live very closely

Teasing Sophie, where i go out on a sunny day and see what happens...

Not enough money where we see how far this girl might go in order to pay her debts and rent

Foreign Exchange Student where a 18yo girl comes in a foreign country to improve her English

Last edited:
I must say that I recently droppe da couple of threads that weren't as good as they seemed to be in the beginning. if I don't fell really attracted to the thread, it's really hard for me to go on. I told my partners about it and tried to keep my list of threads updated above. I'm sorry, that kind of things only shows itself along as the threads develop.

Oh there I created myself a lovely little avatar...

image.php

What do you think of it? :rose:

Last edited:
That avatar is morbidly inspiring ;)

Do you also (want to) write in French?

OK, here goes my real life appearance...
I'm 5'4'' and rather slender, I have some curves that I try to keep in the right shapes, and 34c breasts. my skin is tanned ; it's naturally not a pure white too clear, and I tan very easily under the lightest sun. I got long dark hair and clear blue eyes. My navel's pierced. And I got polynesian tatoos on my lower back and on the left ankle.

I'm 5'4'' and rather slender, I have some curves that I try to keep in the right shapes, and 34c breasts. my skin is tanned ; it's naturally not a pure white too clear, and I tan very easily under the lightest sun. I got long dark hair and clear blue eyes. My navel's pierced. And I got polynesian tatoos on my lower back and on the left ankle.

Quelle reve!

After reading some of your RP posts and then this... You really do have me wondering about your kinky side;)

Well I'm kind of a teaser IRL. I love to dress sexy and to be looked at. I lve to expose just enough in order to make minds go wild. But not too slutty either. I very rarely go pantiless or braless, I don't like crotchless panties or too vulgar clothes.
I also do love sex. Which makes me kinky it seems. A man loving sex is just according to nature. A woman who loves sex is often seen as a slut. Why? I just love it because of the peasure it brings. Yes I have my lot of one night stands. A man would be a Casanova there and a woman would be a whore? Bullshit! I just love to be licked, fingered, caressed, fucked. Even in public places. Although I never had something really publicly, not in front of others, I did it more than once in palces where there was a possibility of getting caught. That is exciting, and also kinky.
So yes I got a naughty kinky side in me... And i assume it completely.

Well I'm kind of a teaser IRL. I love to dress sexy and to be looked at. I lve to expose just enough in order to make minds go wild. But not too slutty either. I very rarely go pantiless or braless, I don't like crotchless panties or too vulgar clothes.
I also do love sex. Which makes me kinky it seems. A man loving sex is just according to nature. A woman who loves sex is often seen as a slut. Why? I just love it because of the peasure it brings. Yes I have my lot of one night stands. A man would be a Casanova there and a woman would be a whore? Bullshit! I just love to be licked, fingered, caressed, fucked. Even in public places. Although I never had something really publicly, not in front of others, I did it more than once in palces where there was a possibility of getting caught. That is exciting, and also kinky.
So yes I got a naughty kinky side in me... And i assume it completely.

I’ve never considered a woman to be a slut or whore if she loves sex. Hell if you love it… go for it. There’s nothing wrong with a woman with a good (kinky) sexual appetite. Is there?

Which brings to mind… kinky moment or most sexually exciting act you’ve done in public?

Just my luck. I was living in the wrong Kanton while I lived in CH. I missed out on your teasing ways while out in public. ;)

Last edited:
Back