Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy?

Why not jump in at the deep end with my first post outside the personals!

Fingers, two of them to be exact, my own unfortunatley...
 
At the moment it was JD's cock yesterday... but that may change to fingers and/or toy very soon.
 
Last edited:
Two fingers. In fact, they're still there! (I'm typing with my right!)
 
This morning my vibrating egg saw all the action ;) Wondering if I should do it again? lol
 
The handle of my Venus razor. It's soft and ribbed, and gets the job done while in the shower. :)
 
The handle of my Venus razor. It's soft and ribbed, and gets the job done while in the shower. :)

arent you worried about cutting your hand?! i admit to using the handle of things in the shower but a razor would scare me.
 
arent you worried about cutting your hand?! i admit to using the handle of things in the shower but a razor would scare me.

It's one of those interchangeable ones, so the razor head pops off. No ouchy accidents that way. :)
 
I have an ice pack in the shape of a cylinder. I just had that inside of me and the cold drives me fucking wild, hurts but feels good at the same time.
 
First my husband was in me this morning and it felt GOOOOOOD but he did not stay nearly long enough for my satisfaction. Then there were three of my own fingers as I tried to finish the job he started. Am now at work and still not feeling like I was satisfied
 
Back
Top