how do I find a safe marrid cock to suck.

my experience

It took me over 6 years to finally find a friend that i was comfortable with. I had met other guys before, some gay, some married but our needs and expectations were never the same. I come from a very small town so it was not easy. Keep looking, they are out there and are probably looking for you as hard as you are looking for them.
 
in a small town also just don't know how to go about it without ruining myself
 
No offense, but perhaps it's your spelling.

I find it interesting, that just before someone hurls an insult, they preface their remarks with a "No offence". And then post or say something offensive.

I think it is difficult enough to find a suitable person, with whom to engage, without having them submit to spelling, grammar or math tests.

For me, an interesting personality is much more important than one's academic abilities. But that is just me. No offence.
 
No offense, but perhaps it's your spelling.

I didn't notice any mis-spellings, even though I'm usually onto them like a ramora fish. However, not in here, since it's a laid back sorta place in which horny people hang out affably together
 
I didn't notice any mis-spellings, even though I'm usually onto them like a ramora fish. However, not in here, since it's a laid back sorta place in which horny people hang out affably together

remora :D

JCSTREET, I love the place you live in. Fantastic wrecks, and warm water made clear by invasive zebra mussels and Ribfest makes it a destination for me every year.
 
I wish I knew. I recently had a bad experience with Craigslist, so I can't recommend it, though everyone's mileage varies. Maybe Ashley Madison is a good idea. But more and more, I think meeting the old fashioned way is best, that is engaging in hobbies both you and men enjoy and getting to know each other in person.
 
Last edited:
wish I could find a safe suck buddy. I'm 55 and married but need more!

If you're married, there's no such thing as a safe cock to suck. You gotta be discrete, you gotta be careful, you gotta cover your tracks and have your alibis ready. Wives don't understand these things. To wives, you're out there cheating on them, even if it's just a little mutual blow-job action. I know. I've been there. I'm not saying don't do it, cos it's wonderful to get that stiff cock pulsing and throbbing in your mouth, I'm just saying… be careful...
 
If you're married, there's no such thing as a safe cock to suck. You gotta be discrete, you gotta be careful, you gotta cover your tracks and have your alibis ready. Wives don't understand these things. To wives, you're out there cheating on them, even if it's just a little mutual blow-job action. I know. I've been there. I'm not saying don't do it, cos it's wonderful to get that stiff cock pulsing and throbbing in your mouth, I'm just saying… be careful...

There are also wives out there who don't understand things like suddenly acquiring an STD or even HIV either. And if you're rolling an extrasafe onto it is there really enough gratification to justify the deceit and the risk?

Male bisexuality is slowly becoming less taboo. Many guys are probably doing their wife a disservice by assuming she would never understand. Yes, honesty is a risk but so is taking a load in the face behind her back.
 
finding a cock to suck

first of all, do think about the fact that you will be cheating on your wife.

that said, lots of married guys are curious and want to suck a guy off -- or be sucked off by another guy.

if you have a bath house (male spa) in your area, just go there. the guys will all be strangers, many of them also married, and many of them looking to get sucked off cause their wives won't do it for them.

you can buy a locker for 8 hours (usually around $10) and either wander the general activity areas looking for a cock to suck or go into one of the open private rooms and have a one-to-one session with someone.

just remember that when you approach someone, no does mean no.

let us know how you make out.
sam
 
I'd definitely second the people who suggest craigslist, but make sure you're careful and are picky about who you meet up with. I've had two experiences with CL. One has turned out great and one was a disaster. For me, I'm a 33 MWM, business professional with a wife and kids. There's just something about a hard cock that does it for me.

My first experience wasn't good. I met up with a guy at his house, but he wanted to hang out in his garage instead of in the house. Not a big deal, but it was 85 degrees outside and it seemed like he'd been outside for a while. He was just a sloppy mess, sweaty, and all around a disaster. I could barely even get it up and it ended up us just jerking off individually, but I didn't even get off and once he came I just took off.

The second experience was better. We traded a few emails before anything happened and it turns out we were a lot alike. Not into kissing, not into anal....just get turned on by a hard cock. It's a perfect situation as he works from home and we only hang out when his wife is at work and his kid is at school. My wife is a stay at home mom, so I can't really host. The first time we got together we just jerked off together watching straight porn. It took me a bit because I was nervous (other than the one bad CL experience it had been almost 12 years since I had done anything like this) but we both got off and then I was on my way. We traded a couple more e-mails about how much we enjoyed it and set-up another time to play. The 2nd time was even more comfortable and he ended up sucking my cock for a bit. It was hot....once I blew my load he used my cum to lube himself up and get off. Now we get together with some regularity and jerk off together, trade hand jobs, trade blow jobs...it's just a good all around situation.

So, I guess the moral of the story is, the more you know the person ahead of time the better the situation. You'll find out very quickly if it's what you're looking for or not.
 
Back
Top