What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
full-1.jpg



I will think of this every time I read, listen or watch people argue political views like a bunch of three year olds.
 
I am walking on the tightrope above my depression .... I feel like the rope is swaying and I could fall off so easily and hide under the covers of my bed for the next month. I am keeping my balance at the moment, but damn it's a long fall from up here.

If you ever need to talk...:rose:
 
Why do they use the song "Price Tag" in a commercial for Monopoly? Have they never listened to the lyrics of that song??
 
How come the ground can't cause a fumble but the ground can cause an incomplete pass if the receiver loses control after having both feet down with possesion before hitting such ground.
 
How come the ground can't cause a fumble but the ground can cause an incomplete pass if the receiver loses control after having both feet down with possesion before hitting such ground.

THe ground can't cause a fumble because it's assumed the player has control of the ball and if any part of his torso (elbows,knees,ass,head) touches the ground after contact with an opposing player he is considered down by contact. However, if he trips over his own feet or loses his balance and hits the ground and the ball comes out tas a result that is a fumble caused by the ground and it's a live ball.

The rules of passing is simpler. If the ball leaves the quaterbacks hands (forward motion), it can be tipped, bounced, bobbled and still considered live as long as it does not touch the ground before being caught by an eligible player on offense or any of the opposing defense. If you catch the ball, show grasp and control while both feet are inbounds then that is a legal catch.
 
Last edited:
Just had my fill of the insulting ignorant types calling all women of Lit fat and ugly. damn, idiots make me want to scream sometimes.
 
Sleep... I should be sleeping. I should go sleep. In the morning, I'll want more sleep.... lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top