Naughty nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually shave, but recently decided to let it grow. Should I shave, trim or leave it as is?

Just trim...to me the shaved baby bare thing is over done...shave around the lips, and trim the rest to a nice clean look...you are a Beautiful woman...not an underaged little girl. But that is just my.$.02.

I usually shave, but recently decided to let it grow. Should I shave, trim or leave it as is?

My personal preference is close trimmed or shaved lips and short above. I hate eating hair when I am feasting

Although my eager mouth would welcome you and worship your lovely body in any of those forms, my all-time preference would be trimmed. Trimmed with a beard trimmer into a nice, upside down triangle…maybe on a 2 or 3 setting, that is enough to be seen through white lace panties, but not so much that it gets in the way. The point of the triangle runs up from your clit a couple of inches, wide or narrow depending on your swimsuit and preference. Then, neatly shaved for crisp edges and further down your lips and between your legs should be shaved, also…it would be impossible to get tired of looking at such beauty and enjoying that smooth feeling as I glide my tongue and lips back and forth across it, inserting fingers and letting you watch me lick them…

Let that gorgeous bush of your grow for a while hon....:heart::heart:

attachment.php

You can always shave it, shape it or trim it...........so enjoy it for a while.......
...and be sure to keep us updated....!!:D

AMAZING body dear....thanks for sharing.....:rose:

Welcome. You are beautiful. Absolutely love the bush, leave it! :) Also, really love th outdoor pics. Hope to see more. Thanks for sharing!

Let that gorgeous bush of your grow for a while hon....:heart::heart:

attachment.php

You can always shave it, shape it or trim it...........so enjoy it for a while.......
...and be sure to keep us updated....!!:D

AMAZING body dear....thanks for sharing.....:rose:

OHHHHHHHHH Myyyyyyyyyy :kiss:

second set of pics

So I was curious which looks better the light or dark lingerie?

Attachments

• IMG_6505.jpg
    IMG_6505.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6497.jpg
    IMG_6497.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6512.jpg
    IMG_6512.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6506.jpg
    IMG_6506.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6504.jpg
    IMG_6504.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 17
I'll vote for the dark lingerie. The contrast with your skin is amazingly sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back