breast fantasies

drugged in a bar

I feel kind of sexy and wear a low-cut dress. Only after having entered this bar I realize it must be a lesbian bar. My drink must have been tampered with, because all of a sudden my body is loosing all its power.
Before I collapse from my chair 2 women drag me to a separate room, undress me and put me on a bed.
I can't move, but my body feels everything.
The women start oiling my breasts, then caress and massage them, then start licking and suckling them for a long time...:eek:

tell me your ones...
I am getting a body massage...and all of a sudden realize that my nips start to react, even though the female physio didn't touch them of course..and then she realizes that too and begins to distribute the massage oil to my boobies and nips...and gives them a soft and gentle massage with her palms...OMG

I had never fantasized about this until asked. I had a husband approach me and ask if he and his wife could suck on my boobs together. We traded e-mails and I provided them more pics of my boobs and we discussed what we all wanted and boundaries. We discussed what type of tops to wear to make it easy on everyone. There was something very erotic about the thought of watching a couple pull down my top to play with and suck on my tits together.

I'm not interested in a full-on threesome but would defintely go for a threesome that involves sucking on tits.:rose:

I had never fantasized about this until asked. I had a husband approach me and ask if he and his wife could suck on my boobs together. We traded e-mails and I provided them more pics of my boobs and we discussed what we all wanted and boundaries. We discussed what type of tops to wear to make it easy on everyone. There was something very erotic about the thought of watching a couple pull down my top to play with and suck on my tits together.

I'm not interested in a full-on threesome but would defintely go for a threesome that involves sucking on tits.:rose:

Keep that up and you might just get a little milky ;)

Hahaha

The funniest (and the ones where I laugh inside) is when I'm in a meeting with clients and I see the husband trying to catch a glimpse. Its especially fun when the wife catches him!

That's rough stuff. That poor guy. Hahahaha

That must have felt amazing. I'm not really into women either...except for the boobs, particularly big round ones...would love to play with a couple who would suck my nipples...maybe slap and tug them... mmm....i'm super distracted now lol

That must have felt amazing. I'm not really into women either...except for the boobs, particularly big round ones...would love to play with a couple who would suck my nipples...maybe slap and tug them... mmm....i'm super distracted now lol

Yes I think the key is to find people that have boundaries and you have to discuss what you don't like. It is really erotic. I'm chatting with a couple now. I won't go to anyone's home and prefer a hotel. You have to meet in person first and agree it is ok to call it off.:)

Good point Emma. My wife and I talk from time to time about meeting another woman or possibly another couple, but it couldn't be just anyone. Boundaries and communication!

Us too!

I didn't really start fantasizing about breasts until after I had our baby. My milk came in and it was wild from then on. My milk has since dried up but the fantasies haven't!

Since the birth of our baby and my wife's spectacular milk production, practically all of her and our adventures have come from friends' and strangers' bug-eyed fatal attraction to my wife's breasts. Although at odds with the way I react, a longtime friend of ours and passionate admirer of my wife actually had a spontaneous ejaculation in reaction to my wife's let-down flooding and overflowing his mouth.

Last edited:
like this:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

aaaaaaah. allah
masha allah
amazing breasts pa !

My wife (27/f) has always had big DD+ boobs, and very sensitive nipples. We've recently started talking about having kids next year, and since then she seems to have really gotten into breast play. She loves for me to suck her nipples deep in my mouth and then gently bite on them, twisting them a bit as I let them out. We always seem to end up on our sides, her wrapping her legs around my torso and holding my mouth to her breasts. She lay back, tracing her fingers around my lips, feeling her breast entering my mouth, knowing i am trying to drink from her. When she is really turned on, and I pinch her nipple tightly, a tiny drop of clear liquid will come out and I love to lick it up!

My wife (27/f) has always had big DD+ boobs, and very sensitive nipples. We've recently started talking about having kids next year, and since then she seems to have really gotten into breast play. She loves for me to suck her nipples deep in my mouth and then gently bite on them, twisting them a bit as I let them out. We always seem to end up on our sides, her wrapping her legs around my torso and holding my mouth to her breasts. She lay back, tracing her fingers around my lips, feeling her breast entering my mouth, knowing i am trying to drink from her. When she is really turned on, and I pinch her nipple tightly, a tiny drop of clear liquid will come out and I love to lick it up!

mhhh...so erotic...

my shirt seems to tighten...what is this? I open one button...relief...I brush over my protruding nips...electrifying...another button...they grow...I develop a cleavage...OMG...so full...I need relief...a different kind of relief...:eek::eek::eek:

my shirt seems to tighten...what is this? I open one button...relief...I brush over my protruding nips...electrifying...another button...they grow...I develop a cleavage...OMG...so full...I need relief...a different kind of relief...:eek::eek::eek:

mhhh...I guess I know what kind of relief you are looking for...(smiles knowingly...)

Embarrassingly big breasts

PM me, if you would like to develop this scenario further...:rose:

We are female colleagues say at a lawyers office, a boring job.
I suffer from having too big breasts for my otherwise small frame and tend to hide them by wearing loose shirts and blouses.
However increasingly so I notice that you secretely look at them. Initially I just think you consider them too big and anattractive, but then, when you peek at them more and more, I begin to think otherwise, and to my own surprise it has quite some effect on them. My nips get hard and sensitive, when I notice your stares.
Then one day, when we know each other better and chat a lot over lunch, I invite you to dinner to my flat.
And instead of my usual clothing I look different, when I open the door.....

My roommate is constantly checking out my tits and I masturbate all the time to the thought of her sucking on them. And more. Lesbian breast play is very hot.

Back