A little of this....

Wow! I should have said that a lack of sleep makes me CRAZY! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I deleted the pictures in this thread after I realized that I had not been quite careful enough about what was in the background of the pictures. Too many people come to my house and they could figure out who I am if they looked close enough. Long story short...any pictures I post from now on will have to be up close and personal.
xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

You dressed like that makes us crazy.

I deleted the pictures in this thread after I realized that I had not been quite careful enough about what was in the background of the pictures. Too many people come to my house and they could figure out who I am if they looked close enough. Long story short...any pictures I post from now on will have to be up close and personal.
xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

Up close is good, very good :devil:

xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

Mmmmmm, amongst other things.... gorgeous feet girl!

xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

Up close and personal does it for me. Beautiful

xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

I totally understand. And I :heart:you up close and personal.:devil::kiss:

xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

As close as can be is good to me :devil:

xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

Up close is even better. Sexy hot woman!

xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

I am a fan of up close

Random thoughts.....

Sometimes I ramble. At times it's because I'm bored and at other times it's because I haven't had any real sleep in a few days. Whatever has my mind flipping now has me in the mood to ramble on and I'm not feeling any sunshine at the moment.

About me.
I don't giggle or grin.
I don't look at the floor and trot out of the room.
I'm not shy.
I'm not a southern belle but I can be a nightmare or a good time.
I don't want to make love.
I want to fuck until the sheets need to be washed.
I don't apologize for the way I act or look.
I will eat chocolate without a care in the world. If my ass gets bigger don't look at it if you don't like it.
If you cum too fast get ready for round two.
I really hope you have a round three in you. Man up!
I like to laugh hard.
I protect what I love.
If I call it mine, stay away from it.
Life is too short to worry about what other people think.
I'm done now. I want something sweet to eat and I really need some sleep.

Enjoy the night! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Perfection, especially points #6, 8, 9, and 10.

xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

I LIKE up close and personal!!! :devil:

xxoo

UP CLOSE ๐Ÿ–ค

Love both of these...good god, you're flaming hot.

Back