Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Girls with Guns



“Indeed,” Josephine chuckled. “I would prefer not to maim my guests... not by accident, at least.”

Her smile turned into a scowl as she watched the ice shift in her drink. “I suppose there is no escaping
Niven’s Law. If I want effective security, I must impair my guests’ freedom, and even my own. For now, let’s table ideas for perimeter defenses. My main concern is Karen. I will pay you two to teach her self-defense and how to shoot a handgun. When she is ready, you can advise her on how to select pistols for her purse and night stand. Do either of you envision any difficulty cooperating to help my heir?”


 
"Well from what I have seen of your heir it will be quite easy to train her. She is quite the adept student I would say." Seeing that Josephine was getting slightly frustrated, "We can continue to explore, trust me, there will be ways to keep you safe and protected and you won't even realize it is happening nor will any of your guests. We simply need to explore many options."

Malcolm looks over at the deputy, "and we should be able to work together fine for this."
 
"Yes we would love to be your Athos and Porthos," Alysa told Dawn. Then she turned back to Michele and declared. "I love you. Shall we go downstairs and make our presence known?"

Meanwhile, Dawn slipped past them into the den and picked up one of the iPads Josephine kept around the house for her staff's and guests' use. After a quick search on the `net, she caught up with Michele and Alysa and showed them a photo she had found of three women in revealing Three Musketeer costumes.

attachment.php


"What do you ladies say?" Dawn asked them. "Are you game to go in something like this?"


.
 

Attachments

  • 3Muskets2.jpg
    3Muskets2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
Money Makes the World Go ‘Round



“We should be able to work together fine for this,” Malcolm declared, glancing toward Mary. The smirk that accented his smile as he did so revealed they had already sweated together on more intimate matters.

“Alright then,” Josephine grinned. “All we have left to discuss at this time is compensation. I don’t know if you have done this sort of work before, Mary, so let’s start with Mr. Erickson. Malcolm, what is your usual rate for these services?”


 
Last edited:
Malcolm considered it for a few seconds before answering. "I shouldn't need to bring in any men specifically for the training, I would think $500 per day will be reasonable. Later once we have a plan for protection in general, we will need to develop a budget for that. But we will have time for that. We could get you a dog, one of the more military trained sniffers designed to sniff out gunpowder. It would be trained to only bark for you or your protege. Now that would be low key and unobtrusive."
 
Mary's eyes widened at Malcolm's price... five hundred dollars per day! At first she wondered how much of that Malcolm planned to share with her, then she replayed Josephine's original words in her head: "let’s start with Mr. Erickson." That meant that Josephine expected her to quote a fee above and beyond Malcolm's.

Mary thought. Not counting overtime, her salary as a sheriff's deputy worked out to a little over twenty dollars per hour, or about 175 dollars per day. She received that for a job varying among: tedium; dealing with unpleasant and even belligerent citizens (speeders and drunks, mostly); interacting with lawyers; onerous paperwork; dead bodies (car crashes and ODs, mostly); a myriad of other unpleasantries; and even to occasional actual danger. Dare she ask as much for simply consulting and training?

Then she thought about what she knew of the fees charged by the consultants regularly brought in by the department for review and training, usually centered on things the officers either already knew, or would never need. Go big or go home, she thought.

"I haven't Ian's experience as a consultant or trainer," she admitted to Josephine. "Would two hundred dollars a day be too much to ask?"
 
Equal Pay for Equal Work



“Would two hundred dollars a day be too much to ask?” Mary proposed for herself after Malcolm quoted five hundred as his contractual rate.

“‘Two hundred’?” Josephine scoffed. “Nonsense!”

Seeing the reaction to her rejection on Mary’s face, Josephine quickly continued. “You misunderstand me. I mean that you asking for less money than Malcolm is what's ‘nonsense.’ Sure, you may not have his experience in consulting and training, but you have a knowledge of this part of the country, and of the application of local laws, that he never will. You two complement each other perfectly and equally, and so should receive equal compensation.”

In truth, Josephine would have paid as much per hour as Malcolm had requested per day. An experienced and shrewd businesswoman, however, she saw no reason to reveal that. She considered a thousand dollars per day a bargain if it would improve Karen’s safety, not to mention that of her guests, her staff, and herself.

“It’s a deal,” Josephine declared, lifting her glass of gin and tonic in lieu of offering a handshake. “Five hundred dollars a day each, not to exceed five days per week — I insist you both take at least two days of R&R every week, so as not to wear yourselves out — along with room, board, and such other amenities as this home offers whenever you are on site.”

She smiled sincerely as she finished. “I feel safer already!”


 
"You had no problem last night," Karen replied as she crawled toward him across the huge bed. Her undulating body, and her fingers unzipping his fly, did cause Ian's manhood to tingle and stir slightly within his tight briefs.

"Samantha was there," Ian reminded her as he gently pushed her hand away from his zipper. "She already had me... um... in the right mood. You're my niece. I raised you. I won't react the same to just you. Besides, I'm old. It does not happen that easily any more."

"You're not that old, Uncle Ian," Karen insisted as she moved further forward until her face came right up to his crotch. She'd already had the zipper half open and could see the bulge of his manhood beneath it. First, she ever so gently closed her teeth upon in, not a bite, more like an oral embrace. Then, again using her teeth, finished unzipping his fly.
 
Malcolm wondered if he charged too little, but was unconcerned if he was. He was glad the deputy was going to be paid the same amount as him, "Yes," he said Mary, "Being a female you will be able to assist me in training her better. Women fight differently from men."

Malcolm then looked back at Josephine, "Do not worry once we are done, you feel like," he pauses as he tries to think of a good comparison, "Well like me. With not a fear in the world."
 
"I love you," Alysa concluded after declaring her intent to try to fit better into Josephine's household. "Shall we go downstairs and make our presence known?"

Before Michele could reply, Dawn stepped up and showed them an image on an iPad of three women in skimpy Three Musketeer costumes.

attachment.php


"What do you ladies say?" Dawn asked them. "Are you game to go in something like this?"

"Well, it's not exactly authentic to the period," Michele, a History graduate student, observed. "Although it certainly matches the spirit of the event. What do you think, Alysa? Is this how you want to make your debut?"
 
Vulnerability



“Once we are done, you feel like...” Malcolm paused to reflect. “Well... like me: with not a fear in the world.”

“It’s funny,” Josephine replied. “That’s how I used to feel, when I was young. By every objective measure, I’m more safe and secure now than I ever was then. Now, however, I have people in my life about whom I truly care. I guess that makes me vulnerable.”


 
My orbs were lost were locked upon those of Michele’s, while my mind was lost in thought of her and this activity that was planned. She wondered if it was the same kind of activity that was at the poolside this afternoon? Well, that was somewhat of a stupid question for of course it was! Alysa’s metal orbs rolled back into her head. It was going to take time for this all to come to an acceptable status.


I took in a deep breath when the quick return of Dawn drew Michele’s attention, followed by mine as she issued the tablet outward showing the skimpy outfits to us. ‘Yep, as I figured!’ my inner voice spoke out. I pulled my eyes away from the tablet to those of Michele’s. I slowly bit the soft tissue of my inner lip.

It seemed like an eternity as I pondered over the question Michele asked me. Do I what to make me debut in a skimpy ass outfit? No not really, but one must take that first step. “Sure, why not!” I say with a slight shrug of my shoulders.
 
“It’s funny,” Josephine replied. “That’s how I used to feel, when I was young. By every objective measure, I’m more safe and secure now than I ever was then. Now, however, I have people in my life about whom I truly care. I guess that makes me vulnerable.”

Malcolm reached out and put his hand on top of Josephine's. "You will feel that way again. I will get your house protected unlike anyone could ever think. " As his fingers rest upon her, he looks Josephine into the eyes. "We could get you a dog." He smiled at that, "Of course I don't mean a simple dog, a military trained dog, designed to sniff out gun powder. It would be ever vigilant and inform you whenever someone approaches with a weapon. One should always know when a gun is nearby."
 
Preferred Pets



Josephine looked down at Malcolm’s right hand on her left, then met his eyes and smiled encouragingly. “I do like dogs... cats, too. I have just never bothered much with four-legged pets.”

With her free hand, she took a sip of her drink and chuckled. “I tend to keep the two-legged kind.”


 
Karen ever so gently closed her teeth upon the bulge in Ian's shorts, not a bite, more like an oral embrace. Then, again using her teeth, she finished unzipping his fly. Ian felt his erection growing. The top of his hardening shaft emerged through the shorts' zipper.

He could not think of anything more to say. His own body now belied his earlier attempt to claim his age would keep him from performing physically to her satisfaction. With a feral growl, her placed his hands upon Karen's shoulders and pushed her away, as best he could.
 
"What do you think, Alysa?" Michele asked, nodding toward the image on Dawn's iPad of three women in skimpy Three Musketeer costumes.

attachment.php


"Is this how you want to make your debut?"

Looking deeply into her eyes, Michele could almost read her new lover's internal debate. Finally, Alysa replied with a shrug. "Sure... why not?"

Michele hugged her, moving her mouth to Alysa's ear on the side away from Dawn.

"If you would rather go in something more traditional," Michele whispered. "That's fine with me."
 
"Where exactly are we going?" Lacy whispered as Chrissy led her by the hand out of the kitchen and behind the foyer's curved double stairway.

main.gif


"To a lovely room for..." Chrissy decided to maintain the euphemistic charade of the true nature of their conversation. "For posing."

On the far side of the foyer, a short hallway led to the ground floor master suite. As she opened its door, she glanced back to watch Lacy's reaction to the ornate bedroom with its bank of tall windows overlooking the veranda, and the lawn and pool beyond. Thus, Chrissy did not immediately notice the occupants of the bed: Karen, nude, with her face down between her uncle Ian's thighs, her mouth hovering near his unzipped shorts.
 
Last edited:
Josephine looked down at Malcolm’s right hand on her left, then met his eyes and smiled encouragingly. “I do like dogs... cats, too. I have just never bothered much with four-legged pets.”

With her free hand, she took a sip of her drink and chuckled. “I tend to keep the two-legged kind.”


"Perhaps sometimes with a third leg too?" Malcolm responds, winking at Josephine. He did have to admit that spending time in this place was certainly going to be an interesting time. It was good to take a break from life so to speak and this would be doing that.
 
I lean my head over so that it softly touches Michele. Her words makes my eyes close as I absorb the warmth of knowing that once again she was standing up for me. Even with my need to conform to the lifestyle of the manor she is putting herself between them and me. I feel so guilty for I know she is so torn by this situation that I have created. She is so loyal and loving to Josephine and the manor but yet she keeps herself in the middle.

“Michele!” I finally say softly as I turn toward her. My feelings near the breaking point. “I will dress in this outfit not only because I have to change my lifestyle but for one of the staff has asked a favor to two staff members of this household. Josephine wouldn't be so kind if she found out that we refused a request.” I whisper back to her.

I quickly give her a peck upon the cheek. “It’s okay love. I know you’ll be close to me during this activity so it’s going to be okay.” I ensure her.
 
Lacy followed Chrissy, hand and hand, from the kitchen, past a grand stairwell and down a hallway like two young naughty schoolgirls wanting to be alone together. Upon entering a rather large bedroom with windows which offered a view of the veranda and the outdoor pool they both suddenly realized the bed was occupied by a man and a younger woman.

" Oh my...so sorry to disturb you' all. " Lacy whispered with just a hint of embarrassment. This place really was an adult playground, she thought to herself...
 
"What do you think, Alysa?" Michele asked, nodding toward the image on Dawn's iPad of three women in skimpy Three Musketeer costumes. "Is this how you want to make your debut?"

After a moment, Alysa replied with a shrug. "Sure... why not?"

Having her answer, Dawn turned and headed down the hall toward the foyer staircase. When she reached it, she looked back to see Michele and Alysa still standing outside the den, hugging and whispering. Michele laughed and called to them.

"Are you lovebirds coming, or what?"
 
Mary sat back sipping her drink as Josephine and Malcolm exchanged quips about what Josephine called her "two-legged" pets.

"Perhaps sometimes with a third leg, too?" Malcolm proposed.

"Don't flatter yourself, Dear," Mary spoke automatically, the gin having lubricated her tongue. Then she realized how it sounded. She did not want to embarrass Malcolm, so she quickly continued. "Not a whole leg, at least... although, from what I've seen, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

Wanting to change the subject, she turned to Josephine. "You call them 'pets' but, from what I've seen, you pay well for their loyalty."
 
Ian turned his head toward the sound of the bedroom door opening. Chrissy came through the door, looking backward as she did. Her guest Lacy Monroe entered just behind her. Lacy spotted Ian and Karen first.

"Oh my," Lacy said hoarsely. "So sorry to disturb y'all."

Having just placed his hands upon Karen's shoulders and pushed her away as best he could, Ian used this distraction to hop off the foot of the bed and stand up, relieved that his burgeoning erection had not yet emerged through his open fly.

"Oh! You're not disturbing us," Ian quickly declared. "I was just leaving. Please excuse me."

He turned and quickly fled out the french doors onto the veranda and down onto the lawn, heading back to his apartment, thereby leaving Karen alone and naked on the bed in the company of the two intruders.
 
Character Study



“You call them ‘pets.’” Mary referred to Josephine’s staff. “But, from what I’ve seen, you pay well for their loyalty.”

“Oh, I pay well,” Josephine agreed. “But that’s not, I hope, what wins their loyalty.”

She looked back and forth between Mary and Malcolm.

attachment.php


“In your lines of work, you have to be good judges of character. So tell me, do you think it’s the money that makes people want to work for me?”


 

Attachments

  • p000300a.jpg
    p000300a.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top