Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #76
ErectDesire
Really Really Experienced
 
ErectDesire's Avatar
 
ErectDesire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Westward
Posts: 460
The Fantasy

Yes, the fantasy has been around a long time. For a guy, it is a mixture of our maternal desire for a full tit and giving up control to have it. For a woman, it a mixture of wanting to be the fountain of life and wanting a part of their anatomy exploited and worshiped by being milked with abandonment. A turn on for both.

Does size matter? If given a choice, what beauties offering would you choose to satisfy that yearning? All are brim full.

Last edited by ErectDesire : 05-05-2013 at 05:28 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #77
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara S View Post
Out of curiosity. I did a google search. This fantasy is more prevalent than I thought.

Question. Does this ever escape fantasy? Does anyone take this kink to the level of real play?
It is to the point that I know if you are going to do this with women you want to use a goat milking machine.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #78
Shaveitbald69
Literotica Guru
 
Shaveitbald69's Avatar
 
Shaveitbald69 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Posts: 1,098
ErectDesire...those photos are just HOT, nothing could touch that first and the last one, with those drips on that last one...outstanding!!

And RuReal, I think you can get sleeves for the cow milker to make the fit smaller, been a while since I have been to farm equipment shows, as I did think of getting one.
__________________
Kinky as hell
Hotlanta Kink Test 778
That's right I AM a Dirty Old Man, and Proud of it!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #79
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaveitbald69 View Post
ErectDesire...those photos are just HOT, nothing could touch that first and the last one, with those drips on that last one...outstanding!!

And RuReal, I think you can get sleeves for the cow milker to make the fit smaller, been a while since I have been to farm equipment shows, as I did think of getting one.
Cows have four nipples goats only have two. Size is really not much of a problem with the goat ones as well.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #80
Tara S
Literotica Guru
 
Tara S is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuReal View Post
Cows have four nipples goats only have two. Size is really not much of a problem with the goat ones as well.
Sooo... never been to a goat farm but from the pictures I've googled, the suction ends on the milking machine are long and narrow. I assume because that's the shape of the goat/cow teats. Though I've never used one, I've seen a few breast pumps for breast feeding mothers and the suction end is large and shallow.

Is the goat machine going to work on a person - would probably not stay on I would guess.

I Love the Internet. So many bizarre distrations...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2013, 08:05 AM   #81
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara S View Post
Sooo... never been to a goat farm but from the pictures I've googled, the suction ends on the milking machine are long and narrow. I assume because that's the shape of the goat/cow teats. Though I've never used one, I've seen a few breast pumps for breast feeding mothers and the suction end is large and shallow.

Is the goat machine going to work on a person - would probably not stay on I would guess.

I Love the Internet. So many bizarre distrations...
Considering the suction generated yes it does work. Have seen images and videos.

If you go to the right places there are people you can talk to. The only issue tends to be the price.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #82
Shaveitbald69
Literotica Guru
 
Shaveitbald69's Avatar
 
Shaveitbald69 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Posts: 1,098
Prices do vary on machines, if you go to eBay and put in search there is many a link that does come up for machines, some are some what primitive but do work. Prices on machines start about 400 and go up from there. Main thing with those if cost is no issue is the hoses that do seem to craze and crack, but bigger problem is the spider pump if that's not in good shape that can cost a few bucks.

Vacuum pumps can be had there as well, or if you have a surplus company around you or thrift stores check there for these as they do come cheep, or a medical surplus for a pump.
__________________
Kinky as hell
Hotlanta Kink Test 778
That's right I AM a Dirty Old Man, and Proud of it!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #83
Tara S
Literotica Guru
 
Tara S is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 543
Last night I clicked on the video link found earlier in the the thread. I see now how the whole thing works.

I think if the forced lactation caused my breasts to enlarge a cup size or two hubby would be totally supportive.

Anyway... unexpectedly hot!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #84
Sundayschild
Regulator of funkiness
 
Sundayschild's Avatar
 
Sundayschild is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: England
Posts: 8,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara S View Post
Last night I clicked on the video link found earlier in the the thread. I see now how the whole thing works.

I think if the forced lactation caused my breasts to enlarge a cup size or two hubby would be totally supportive.

Anyway... unexpectedly hot!
Sounds like a plan with no drawbacks! :-)
__________________
Amiable British guy, happy to chew the fat with creative sexy people. Say hi if you're passing - Nutters and freaks welcome :-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #85
ErectDesire
Really Really Experienced
 
ErectDesire's Avatar
 
ErectDesire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Westward
Posts: 460
Variations on Milking

I find it incredible the link between milk and the possibility of milking. Any explanations, guys or gals? My best guess is that milk is life-giving, the first drink!

Last edited by ErectDesire : 05-05-2013 at 05:28 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #86
ErectDesire
Really Really Experienced
 
ErectDesire's Avatar
 
ErectDesire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Westward
Posts: 460
Ready

Waiting for the milking!

Last edited by ErectDesire : 05-05-2013 at 05:28 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #87
Erburus
Really Experienced
 
Erburus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 186
the Thought of nursing from tits is pretty new to me, but damn thats so hot and wow how it gets me hard as hell
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2013, 02:12 PM   #88
pepstreebeck
Really Experienced
 
pepstreebeck's Avatar
 
pepstreebeck is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South shore, Massachusetts
Posts: 245
What we need to do is set up an underground network of people across the us that set these up and offer to service each other. If I had the space I'd build a set up most definitely.

I know those cow Millers serve a propose for men as well...
__________________
My First Story

http://www.literotica.com/s/our-deprived-client
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 03:05 AM   #89
Tara S
Literotica Guru
 
Tara S is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 543
I'd be open to trying this...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #90
MissMaidenMinx
curiouser and curiouser
 
MissMaidenMinx's Avatar
 
MissMaidenMinx is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The land of vegemite.
Posts: 3,216
This has been quite an eye opening thread on a subject I'm not sure how I feel about. I feel inclined to add my 2 cents.

When my son was born he couldn't breastfeed so I used a breast pump for 4 months. It was extremely uncomfortable and almost painful, not to mention noisy. If I went more than 4 hours without expressing, not only would I end up in pain, but I actually left myself at risk of infection and actually ended up with mastitis twice.
I'm mentioning this so that people seriously considering getting into forced lactation be aware of the risk of health issues. If for some reason you retain your milk for longer than usual you could land yourself in hospital with a nasty infection and a potentially embarrassing explanation.
__________________
There ain't no devil, just God when he's drunk -Tom Waits

People are never perfect, but love can be - Tom Robbins

I'm not here to get you off.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 04:16 AM   #91
dougsan
Really Really Experienced
 
dougsan is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston, MA USA
Posts: 377
This thread reads like a complete objectification of women. Not good, in my opinion.
__________________
a leaf falls, loneliness
e.e.cummings
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 06:35 AM   #92
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,867
@dougsan please explain how so? If that is the case is this whole site not objectification of women. Can you explain the issue to me?

@MissMaidenMinx There is risk involved in many sexual activities one must weigh the risks of any and all activity and do the associated research. Considering the difficulty of inducing lactation without getting pregnant I am pretty sure the players involved would have to do some decent research.

That being said warnings can be a good thing.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #93
Tara S
Literotica Guru
 
Tara S is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMaidenMinx View Post
This has been quite an eye opening thread on a subject I'm not sure how I feel about. I feel inclined to add my 2 cents.

When my son was born he couldn't breastfeed so I used a breast pump for 4 months. It was extremely uncomfortable and almost painful, not to mention noisy. If I went more than 4 hours without expressing, not only would I end up in pain, but I actually left myself at risk of infection and actually ended up with mastitis twice.
I'm mentioning this so that people seriously considering getting into forced lactation be aware of the risk of health issues. If for some reason you retain your milk for longer than usual you could land yourself in hospital with a nasty infection and a potentially embarrassing explanation.
Yikes - that bursts my fantasy bubble...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #94
ErectDesire
Really Really Experienced
 
ErectDesire's Avatar
 
ErectDesire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Westward
Posts: 460
Get Informed

There is the fantasy level and then the action level. For those who wish to go to the action level, perhaps you should read this. Not a final authority, but the article can open up a new world of pleasurable exploration for men and women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_lactation
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #95
pepstreebeck
Really Experienced
 
pepstreebeck's Avatar
 
pepstreebeck is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South shore, Massachusetts
Posts: 245
So Are You Saying our Fetish Is A Disease??
__________________
My First Story

http://www.literotica.com/s/our-deprived-client
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #96
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectDesire View Post
There is the fantasy level and then the action level. For those who wish to go to the action level, perhaps you should read this. Not a final authority, but the article can open up a new world of pleasurable exploration for men and women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_lactation
That is some neat writing.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2013, 01:57 AM   #97
dirtwrench
farming on the other side
 
dirtwrench's Avatar
 
dirtwrench is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,227
Sometimes I feel like a card carrying pervert. Even around here. Any ladies close by want milked, this farmer is standing by. No machines to do it with, will just have to do it the old fashioned way with hands and a bucket.


For the pics and thoughts posted- thank you to all. This is an enlightening thread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2013, 02:12 AM   #98
Tara S
Literotica Guru
 
Tara S is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtwrench View Post
Sometimes I feel like a card carrying pervert. Even around here. Any ladies close by want milked, this farmer is standing by. No machines to do it with, will just have to do it the old fashioned way with hands and a bucket
nice!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2013, 02:18 AM   #99
Erburus
Really Experienced
 
Erburus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 186
It is a very hot and erotic fantasy, resently had a girl talk to me about nursing from her breasts, and wow very hot. The thought of it turns me on a great deal.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2013, 02:42 AM   #100
dirtwrench
farming on the other side
 
dirtwrench's Avatar
 
dirtwrench is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara S View Post
nice!
Come on girl, stick your head thru the stanchion. Good girl. Pats your ass and begin washing off your nipples prior to the milking...

(see, I really am a pervert. lol)
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.