Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #76
ErectDesire
Really Really Experienced

The Fantasy

Yes, the fantasy has been around a long time. For a guy, it is a mixture of our maternal desire for a full tit and giving up control to have it. For a woman, it a mixture of wanting to be the fountain of life and wanting a part of their anatomy exploited and worshiped by being milked with abandonment. A turn on for both.

Does size matter? If given a choice, what beauties offering would you choose to satisfy that yearning? All are brim full.

Last edited by ErectDesire : 05-05-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Old 04-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #77
RuReal
Long time Litster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara S View Post
Out of curiosity. I did a google search. This fantasy is more prevalent than I thought.

Question. Does this ever escape fantasy? Does anyone take this kink to the level of real play?
It is to the point that I know if you are going to do this with women you want to use a goat milking machine.

What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife

Old 04-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #78
Shaveitbald69
Literotica Guru

ErectDesire...those photos are just HOT, nothing could touch that first and the last one, with those drips on that last one...outstanding!!

And RuReal, I think you can get sleeves for the cow milker to make the fit smaller, been a while since I have been to farm equipment shows, as I did think of getting one.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #79
RuReal
Long time Litster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaveitbald69 View Post
ErectDesire...those photos are just HOT, nothing could touch that first and the last one, with those drips on that last one...outstanding!!

And RuReal, I think you can get sleeves for the cow milker to make the fit smaller, been a while since I have been to farm equipment shows, as I did think of getting one.
Cows have four nipples goats only have two. Size is really not much of a problem with the goat ones as well.

What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Old 04-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #80
Tara S
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuReal View Post
Cows have four nipples goats only have two. Size is really not much of a problem with the goat ones as well.
Sooo... never been to a goat farm but from the pictures I've googled, the suction ends on the milking machine are long and narrow. I assume because that's the shape of the goat/cow teats. Though I've never used one, I've seen a few breast pumps for breast feeding mothers and the suction end is large and shallow.

Is the goat machine going to work on a person - would probably not stay on I would guess.

I Love the Internet. So many bizarre distrations...

Old 04-28-2013, 08:05 AM   #81
RuReal
Long time Litster

Quote:
Sooo... never been to a goat farm but from the pictures I've googled, the suction ends on the milking machine are long and narrow. I assume because that's the shape of the goat/cow teats. Though I've never used one, I've seen a few breast pumps for breast feeding mothers and the suction end is large and shallow.

Is the goat machine going to work on a person - would probably not stay on I would guess.

I Love the Internet. So many bizarre distrations...
Considering the suction generated yes it does work. Have seen images and videos.

If you go to the right places there are people you can talk to. The only issue tends to be the price.

My Stories

Old 04-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #82
Shaveitbald69
Literotica Guru

Prices do vary on machines, if you go to eBay and put in search there is many a link that does come up for machines, some are some what primitive but do work. Prices on machines start about 400 and go up from there. Main thing with those if cost is no issue is the hoses that do seem to craze and crack, but bigger problem is the spider pump if that's not in good shape that can cost a few bucks.

Vacuum pumps can be had there as well, or if you have a surplus company around you or thrift stores check there for these as they do come cheep, or a medical surplus for a pump.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #83
Tara S
Literotica Guru

Last night I clicked on the video link found earlier in the the thread. I see now how the whole thing works.

I think if the forced lactation caused my breasts to enlarge a cup size or two hubby would be totally supportive.

Anyway... unexpectedly hot!

Old 04-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #84
Sundayschild
Regulator of funkiness

Quote:
Last night I clicked on the video link found earlier in the the thread. I see now how the whole thing works.

I think if the forced lactation caused my breasts to enlarge a cup size or two hubby would be totally supportive.

Anyway... unexpectedly hot!
Sounds like a plan with no drawbacks! :-)

Old 04-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #85
ErectDesire

Variations on Milking

I find it incredible the link between milk and the possibility of milking. Any explanations, guys or gals? My best guess is that milk is life-giving, the first drink!

Old 04-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #86
ErectDesire

Ready

Waiting for the milking!

Old 04-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #87
Erburus
Really Experienced

the Thought of nursing from tits is pretty new to me, but damn thats so hot and wow how it gets me hard as hell

Old 04-30-2013, 02:12 PM   #88
pepstreebeck
Really Experienced

What we need to do is set up an underground network of people across the us that set these up and offer to service each other. If I had the space I'd build a set up most definitely.

I know those cow Millers serve a propose for men as well...

http://www.literotica.com/s/our-deprived-client

Old 05-01-2013, 03:05 AM   #89
Tara S
Literotica Guru

I'd be open to trying this...

Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #90
MissMaidenMinx
curiouser and curiouser

This has been quite an eye opening thread on a subject I'm not sure how I feel about. I feel inclined to add my 2 cents.

When my son was born he couldn't breastfeed so I used a breast pump for 4 months. It was extremely uncomfortable and almost painful, not to mention noisy. If I went more than 4 hours without expressing, not only would I end up in pain, but I actually left myself at risk of infection and actually ended up with mastitis twice.
I'm mentioning this so that people seriously considering getting into forced lactation be aware of the risk of health issues. If for some reason you retain your milk for longer than usual you could land yourself in hospital with a nasty infection and a potentially embarrassing explanation.

People are never perfect, but love can be - Tom Robbins

I'm not here to get you off.

Old 05-01-2013, 04:16 AM   #91
dougsan

This thread reads like a complete objectification of women. Not good, in my opinion.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:35 AM   #92
RuReal
Long time Litster

@dougsan please explain how so? If that is the case is this whole site not objectification of women. Can you explain the issue to me?

@MissMaidenMinx There is risk involved in many sexual activities one must weigh the risks of any and all activity and do the associated research. Considering the difficulty of inducing lactation without getting pregnant I am pretty sure the players involved would have to do some decent research.

That being said warnings can be a good thing.

My Stories

Old 05-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #93
Tara S
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMaidenMinx View Post
This has been quite an eye opening thread on a subject I'm not sure how I feel about. I feel inclined to add my 2 cents.

When my son was born he couldn't breastfeed so I used a breast pump for 4 months. It was extremely uncomfortable and almost painful, not to mention noisy. If I went more than 4 hours without expressing, not only would I end up in pain, but I actually left myself at risk of infection and actually ended up with mastitis twice.
I'm mentioning this so that people seriously considering getting into forced lactation be aware of the risk of health issues. If for some reason you retain your milk for longer than usual you could land yourself in hospital with a nasty infection and a potentially embarrassing explanation.
Yikes - that bursts my fantasy bubble...

Old 05-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #94
ErectDesire

Get Informed

There is the fantasy level and then the action level. For those who wish to go to the action level, perhaps you should read this. Not a final authority, but the article can open up a new world of pleasurable exploration for men and women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_lactation

Old 05-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #95
pepstreebeck
Really Experienced

So Are You Saying our Fetish Is A Disease??

http://www.literotica.com/s/our-deprived-client

Old 05-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #96
RuReal
Long time Litster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectDesire View Post
There is the fantasy level and then the action level. For those who wish to go to the action level, perhaps you should read this. Not a final authority, but the article can open up a new world of pleasurable exploration for men and women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_lactation
That is some neat writing.

My Stories

Old 05-02-2013, 01:57 AM   #97
dirtwrench
farming on the other side

Sometimes I feel like a card carrying pervert. Even around here. Any ladies close by want milked, this farmer is standing by. No machines to do it with, will just have to do it the old fashioned way with hands and a bucket.

For the pics and thoughts posted- thank you to all. This is an enlightening thread.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:12 AM   #98
Tara S
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtwrench View Post
Sometimes I feel like a card carrying pervert. Even around here. Any ladies close by want milked, this farmer is standing by. No machines to do it with, will just have to do it the old fashioned way with hands and a bucket
nice!

Old 05-02-2013, 02:18 AM   #99
Erburus
Really Experienced

It is a very hot and erotic fantasy, resently had a girl talk to me about nursing from her breasts, and wow very hot. The thought of it turns me on a great deal.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:42 AM   #100
dirtwrench
farming on the other side

Quote:
nice!
Come on girl, stick your head thru the stanchion. Good girl. Pats your ass and begin washing off your nipples prior to the milking...

(see, I really am a pervert. lol)