Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-27-2017, 01:12 PM   #651
diaperedtiffany
Really Experienced
 
diaperedtiffany is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyboy31 View Post
Here is another of her. And looks like a friend. Haven't seen this one before.

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/breast...ritney-8655066
Wow! It doesn't hurt that I find them both incredibly attractive as well. I just want to clamp down on those babies and go to town!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2017, 01:19 PM   #652
Naughtyboy31
Literotica Guru
 
Naughtyboy31's Avatar
 
Naughtyboy31 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperedtiffany View Post
Wow! It doesn't hurt that I find them both incredibly attractive as well. I just want to clamp down on those babies and go to town!
I'd love to smell her panties afterwards. See if and how wet she gets. Does pumping make women extremely horny?
__________________
Interested in mature women and or couples in the Bradenton/Sarasota FL area.

Would love to be her naughty boy

https://www.literotica.com/audio/201...ghty-boy-7.mp3
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2017, 06:49 AM   #653
diaperedtiffany
Really Experienced
 
diaperedtiffany is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyboy31 View Post
I'd love to smell her panties afterwards. See if and how wet she gets. Does pumping make women extremely horny?
Not necessarily. However, I would imagine the ladies creating these fetish videos get a certain sense of arousal from the performance. I know I would!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2018, 04:27 PM   #654
Tallcajun
Literotica Guru
 
Tallcajun's Avatar
 
Tallcajun is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Down da bayou near Cocodrie
Posts: 4,617
i think this needs a bump.

Any more personal stories on milking and being a hucow?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2018, 11:49 AM   #655
Bikesandfires07
Really Experienced
 
Bikesandfires07 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaddenIndustries View Post
Lately I've been fantasizing about the thought of my mother turning into a cow. She already has huge, hanging tits. I imagine someone stripping her, forcing her to her knees, tattooing her naked flesh with spots, sticking a tail up her ass, a bell around her neck, branding her thigh, and pumping her full of growth hormones making her tits engorged with milk, to which vigorous breast bumps would be attached. And her vocal chords would be altered somehow, making her only capable of mooing, which she would in relief once the pumps start going. I'd love to scratch her behind the ear, and pet her, as the pumps go... see her big brown eyes widen as the feeling of release takes over... It's beautiful, the thought of someone reducing my mother to this...
That is a HOTTTT fantasy
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2018, 03:23 PM   #656
BestMomEver44
Virgin
 
BestMomEver44 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 5
Curious to know more...

Hi everyone, new to the hucow fetish myself... curious to know more! I'd really love to write about it and dive into some fantasies I have around the idea.

I'll have a read through the thread and others but wanted to introduce myself first. I started finding some posts on tumblr, mostly hentai or animated pictures and it's certainly peaked my interest. Personally I love the idea of having one or two hucow girls of my own, and possibly being trained myself with the right farmer.

Mary xo
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2018, 11:45 PM   #657
Tallcajun
Literotica Guru
 
Tallcajun's Avatar
 
Tallcajun is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Down da bayou near Cocodrie
Posts: 4,617
Every hucow needs a cowbell.

https://pl.xhamster.com/videos/tits-pumped-9311923
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2018, 11:58 PM   #658
oneaboveall23
Experienced
 
oneaboveall23 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NJ
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestMomEver44 View Post
Hi everyone, new to the hucow fetish myself... curious to know more! I'd really love to write about it and dive into some fantasies I have around the idea.

I'll have a read through the thread and others but wanted to introduce myself first. I started finding some posts on tumblr, mostly hentai or animated pictures and it's certainly peaked my interest. Personally I love the idea of having one or two hucow girls of my own, and possibly being trained myself with the right farmer.

Mary xo
Wow. You've (possibly) inadvertently stumbled onto some interests of mine.

Would your Hucows be younger women with you acting as an older authority figure? Would there be mind-control or brainwashing involved?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2018, 04:29 PM   #659
BestMomEver44
Virgin
 
BestMomEver44 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneaboveall23 View Post
Wow. You've (possibly) inadvertently stumbled onto some interests of mine.

Would your Hucows be younger women with you acting as an older authority figure? Would there be mind-control or brainwashing involved?
hehe yes they would be younger women, and I would be their caretaker. I'm not big into mind-control or brainwashing, although there would certainly be some conditioning and authority involved to keep things in order. I hear these little hucows can be very naughty!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2018, 05:06 PM   #660
mrron
Personal Sex Coach
 
mrron is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Posts: 13,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestMomEver44 View Post
hehe yes they would be younger women, and I would be their caretaker. I'm not big into mind-control or brainwashing, although there would certainly be some conditioning and authority involved to keep things in order. I hear these little hucows can be very naughty!
Itís true. Especially the larger ones. They can be quite a handful.
__________________
Mr. Ron
Gently Rounded for Easy Insertion
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2018, 04:40 PM   #661
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru
 
o2baPrince is offline
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrron View Post
Itís true. Especially the larger ones. They can be quite a handful.
Do you have to wrestle with them?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 03:46 PM   #662
oneaboveall23
Experienced
 
oneaboveall23 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NJ
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestMomEver44 View Post
hehe yes they would be younger women, and I would be their caretaker. I'm not big into mind-control or brainwashing, although there would certainly be some conditioning and authority involved to keep things in order. I hear these little hucows can be very naughty!
Very nice. Perhaps you can use some thing like this if the Hucows get out of line (pay attention at the 0:35 mark): https://youtu.be/6QWQpeK7xxE

Last edited by oneaboveall23 : 08-04-2018 at 05:38 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2019, 01:36 PM   #663
petes478
Literotica Guru
 
petes478's Avatar
 
petes478 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cummnock
Posts: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriHoleLover View Post
THAT is LUSCIOUS! I sure would like to see more of them together!!! 😋
Hot sexy erotic as heck 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 03:56 AM   #664
BreastedInterest
Virgin
 
BreastedInterest is offline
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 24
Nothing beats the sensation of being milked. Feeling your nipples being gently tugged. Watching them being stretched and enjoyed. Having to be emptied wherever you maybe before your shirt becomes to wet. Bliss
__________________
47 year old female living in the UK.

I would like to restore your right to drink fresh milk whenever you want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 04:25 AM   #665
Franglais71
Literotica Guru
 
Franglais71's Avatar
 
Franglais71 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,041
Thumbs up your nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreastedInterest View Post
Nothing beats the sensation of being milked. Feeling your nipples being gently tugged. Watching them being stretched and enjoyed. Having to be emptied wherever you maybe before your shirt becomes to wet. Bliss
I would love to tug, suck, squeeze your breasts to release your milk into my hungry mouth, knowing how much pleasure you get from it the harder I suck on to your hard erect sensitive nipples!
__________________
62.8% Pure, not bad I Guess
602 points in the kink test
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 04:36 AM   #666
MutualMan
Really Experienced
 
MutualMan's Avatar
 
MutualMan is offline
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 173
Probably not as I usual as people may think

__________________
Words are pathways to the mind, where all pleasure dwells
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 06:11 AM   #667
BreastedInterest
Virgin
 
BreastedInterest is offline
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franglais71 View Post
I would love to tug, suck, squeeze your breasts to release your milk into my hungry mouth, knowing how much pleasure you get from it the harder I suck on to your hard erect sensitive nipples!
I'm sure you know reading that did to me.
__________________
47 year old female living in the UK.

I would like to restore your right to drink fresh milk whenever you want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 06:45 AM   #668
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 14,816
I used to have this fantasy while I was pregnant. Mind you, I went from a 38C bra to a 44F bra very quickly. I didn't even know that I was pregnant yet. I had just bought two new bras. Wore the turquoise one to work one day, then tried to wear the berry colored one the next day. And it was waaaay too small! Tried the turquoise one on again and it didn't fit either. I had to make do with some bra extenders until I could go shopping.

I can't remember what store I was at but something like T.J. Maxx where all these cheap bras were in a bin. I heard one woman tell another woman, "This one's for a cow!" As soon as they moved on, I grabbed it. I think I bought 3 bras that day, none of which fit very well because they just didn't have my size. I was living on Cape Cod at the time and even the expensive bra shop didn't have bras that big!

I did an at home pregnancy test and discovered that I was about two weeks pregnant. This was confirmed by my Dr. The really weird thing is... Every book I read and every woman I spoke to told me that the breasts would get the largest at the end of the pregnancy. Nope. I shot up to 44F within those first two weeks and stayed that size until after I quit breast feeding. And even though I got back down to my former weight, my rib cage remained a bit larger so now I wear a 40C bra. But on to the fantasy.

IRL, I knew that we'd be moving from Cape Cod after I had the baby. So my fantasy had a house in it that wasn't minr. A yard that wasn't mine and a husband that wasn't mine. Ha! The baby didn't even enter into the fantasy for some reason.

The fantasy involved my producing waaay too much milk. IRL this was not the case. I barely produced any despite the enormous boobs. But I digress. My fantasy husband would take me out into the front yard, naked, several times a day to milk me. I would have to get on my hands and knees with my boobs hanging over a bucket. He would sit on a low stool and milk me a couple of times a day. The yard in my dream did have shrubs and bushes but people passing by and neighbors could still see me.

Men began asking my fantasy husband if they could milk me. He let them do this and also drink it straight from me.

That fantasy floated through my mind the entire time I was pregnant. I was super horny when I was pregnant. After I had the baby, I was still super horny but that fantasy went away.

I did have a breast pump and I did use it after I no longer needed it but not for that purpose. I put it between my legs. It gave me wonderful sensations and caused me to swell up nicely down there. Brought me to the brink of orgasm but not over.

Sadly, my mom found the breast pump while visiting and decided to get rid of it. I tried to keep it but wasn't going to tell her why. She wrongly assumed that I wanted it for sentimental reasons. Heh. No.
__________________
My works:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

But do stop by my Online Jack and Jill Party!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484417

Divorced, Washington State

Team PM

Last edited by Jada59 : 04-06-2019 at 06:47 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 07:54 AM   #669
Easyvirtue
Really Experienced
 
Easyvirtue is offline
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
I used to have this fantasy while I was pregnant. Mind you, I went from a 38C bra to a 44F bra very quickly. I didn't even know that I was pregnant yet. I had just bought two new bras. Wore the turquoise one to work one day, then tried to wear the berry colored one the next day. And it was waaaay too small! Tried the turquoise one on again and it didn't fit either. I had to make do with some bra extenders until I could go shopping.

I can't remember what store I was at but something like T.J. Maxx where all these cheap bras were in a bin. I heard one woman tell another woman, "This one's for a cow!" As soon as they moved on, I grabbed it. I think I bought 3 bras that day, none of which fit very well because they just didn't have my size. I was living on Cape Cod at the time and even the expensive bra shop didn't have bras that big!

I did an at home pregnancy test and discovered that I was about two weeks pregnant. This was confirmed by my Dr. The really weird thing is... Every book I read and every woman I spoke to told me that the breasts would get the largest at the end of the pregnancy. Nope. I shot up to 44F within those first two weeks and stayed that size until after I quit breast feeding. And even though I got back down to my former weight, my rib cage remained a bit larger so now I wear a 40C bra. But on to the fantasy.

IRL, I knew that we'd be moving from Cape Cod after I had the baby. So my fantasy had a house in it that wasn't minr. A yard that wasn't mine and a husband that wasn't mine. Ha! The baby didn't even enter into the fantasy for some reason.

The fantasy involved my producing waaay too much milk. IRL this was not the case. I barely produced any despite the enormous boobs. But I digress. My fantasy husband would take me out into the front yard, naked, several times a day to milk me. I would have to get on my hands and knees with my boobs hanging over a bucket. He would sit on a low stool and milk me a couple of times a day. The yard in my dream did have shrubs and bushes but people passing by and neighbors could still see me.

Men began asking my fantasy husband if they could milk me. He let them do this and also drink it straight from me.

That fantasy floated through my mind the entire time I was pregnant. I was super horny when I was pregnant. After I had the baby, I was still super horny but that fantasy went away.

I did have a breast pump and I did use it after I no longer needed it but not for that purpose. I put it between my legs. It gave me wonderful sensations and caused me to swell up nicely down there. Brought me to the brink of orgasm but not over.

Sadly, my mom found the breast pump while visiting and decided to get rid of it. I tried to keep it but wasn't going to tell her why. She wrongly assumed that I wanted it for sentimental reasons. Heh. No.
Thatís so sensual and sexy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 09:26 AM   #670
Tallcajun
Literotica Guru
 
Tallcajun's Avatar
 
Tallcajun is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Down da bayou near Cocodrie
Posts: 4,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutualMan View Post
Probably not as I usual as people may think

I agree. There are women who induce lactation and donate or sell their breast milk.
There is the erotic aspect of it as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 10:26 AM   #671
Franglais71
Literotica Guru
 
Franglais71's Avatar
 
Franglais71 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreastedInterest View Post
I'm sure you know reading that did to me.
I hope it was pleasurable and gave you a little frisson,
I love suckling on demanding nipples that ache to be suckled on, giving pleasure, savouring the taste as milk flows into my hungry mouth...
__________________
62.8% Pure, not bad I Guess
602 points in the kink test
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 10:28 AM   #672
mrron
Personal Sex Coach
 
mrron is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Posts: 13,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreastedInterest View Post
Nothing beats the sensation of being milked. Feeling your nipples being gently tugged. Watching them being stretched and enjoyed. Having to be emptied wherever you maybe before your shirt becomes to wet. Bliss
This sounds like the voice of experience. A pleasant change from all the fantasy that's posted here. Are you lactating now?
__________________
Mr. Ron
Gently Rounded for Easy Insertion
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2019, 08:35 AM   #673
Tallcajun
Literotica Guru
 
Tallcajun's Avatar
 
Tallcajun is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Down da bayou near Cocodrie
Posts: 4,617
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2019, 11:02 AM   #674
Corbie
straight man/fashion slut
 
Corbie is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
I used to have this fantasy while I was pregnant. Mind you, I went from a 38C bra to a 44F bra very quickly. I didn't even know that I was pregnant yet. I had just bought two new bras. Wore the turquoise one to work one day, then tried to wear the berry colored one the next day. And it was waaaay too small! Tried the turquoise one on again and it didn't fit either. I had to make do with some bra extenders until I could go shopping.

I can't remember what store I was at but something like T.J. Maxx where all these cheap bras were in a bin. I heard one woman tell another woman, "This one's for a cow!" As soon as they moved on, I grabbed it. I think I bought 3 bras that day, none of which fit very well because they just didn't have my size. I was living on Cape Cod at the time and even the expensive bra shop didn't have bras that big!

I did an at home pregnancy test and discovered that I was about two weeks pregnant. This was confirmed by my Dr. The really weird thing is... Every book I read and every woman I spoke to told me that the breasts would get the largest at the end of the pregnancy. Nope. I shot up to 44F within those first two weeks and stayed that size until after I quit breast feeding. And even though I got back down to my former weight, my rib cage remained a bit larger so now I wear a 40C bra. But on to the fantasy.

IRL, I knew that we'd be moving from Cape Cod after I had the baby. So my fantasy had a house in it that wasn't minr. A yard that wasn't mine and a husband that wasn't mine. Ha! The baby didn't even enter into the fantasy for some reason.

The fantasy involved my producing waaay too much milk. IRL this was not the case. I barely produced any despite the enormous boobs. But I digress. My fantasy husband would take me out into the front yard, naked, several times a day to milk me. I would have to get on my hands and knees with my boobs hanging over a bucket. He would sit on a low stool and milk me a couple of times a day. The yard in my dream did have shrubs and bushes but people passing by and neighbors could still see me.

Men began asking my fantasy husband if they could milk me. He let them do this and also drink it straight from me.

That fantasy floated through my mind the entire time I was pregnant. I was super horny when I was pregnant. After I had the baby, I was still super horny but that fantasy went away.

I did have a breast pump and I did use it after I no longer needed it but not for that purpose. I put it between my legs. It gave me wonderful sensations and caused me to swell up nicely down there. Brought me to the brink of orgasm but not over.

Sadly, my mom found the breast pump while visiting and decided to get rid of it. I tried to keep it but wasn't going to tell her why. She wrongly assumed that I wanted it for sentimental reasons. Heh. No.
I've always wanted to milk a woman's full breasts. But also mix my cum with her milk for a cum milkshake. Very erotic fantasy you have there...
__________________
If we weren't all crazy, we'd all go insane.--Jimmy Buffett
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2019, 11:03 AM   #675
Corbie
straight man/fashion slut
 
Corbie is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreastedInterest View Post
Nothing beats the sensation of being milked. Feeling your nipples being gently tugged. Watching them being stretched and enjoyed. Having to be emptied wherever you maybe before your shirt becomes to wet. Bliss
I'd love doing those things. I'd also love drinking your milk from you.
__________________
If we weren't all crazy, we'd all go insane.--Jimmy Buffett
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.