Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 12-27-2017, 01:12 PM   #651
diaperedtiffany
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyboy31 View Post
Here is another of her. And looks like a friend. Haven't seen this one before.

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/breast...ritney-8655066
Wow! It doesn't hurt that I find them both incredibly attractive as well. I just want to clamp down on those babies and go to town!

Old 12-27-2017, 01:19 PM   #652
Naughtyboy31
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperedtiffany View Post
Wow! It doesn't hurt that I find them both incredibly attractive as well. I just want to clamp down on those babies and go to town!
I'd love to smell her panties afterwards. See if and how wet she gets. Does pumping make women extremely horny?

Would love to be her naughty boy

https://www.literotica.com/audio/201...ghty-boy-7.mp3

Old 12-28-2017, 06:49 AM   #653
diaperedtiffany
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyboy31 View Post
I'd love to smell her panties afterwards. See if and how wet she gets. Does pumping make women extremely horny?
Not necessarily. However, I would imagine the ladies creating these fetish videos get a certain sense of arousal from the performance. I know I would!

Old 04-06-2018, 04:27 PM   #654
Tallcajun
Literotica Guru

i think this needs a bump.

Any more personal stories on milking and being a hucow?

Old 04-07-2018, 11:49 AM   #655
Bikesandfires07
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaddenIndustries View Post
Lately I've been fantasizing about the thought of my mother turning into a cow. She already has huge, hanging tits. I imagine someone stripping her, forcing her to her knees, tattooing her naked flesh with spots, sticking a tail up her ass, a bell around her neck, branding her thigh, and pumping her full of growth hormones making her tits engorged with milk, to which vigorous breast bumps would be attached. And her vocal chords would be altered somehow, making her only capable of mooing, which she would in relief once the pumps start going. I'd love to scratch her behind the ear, and pet her, as the pumps go... see her big brown eyes widen as the feeling of release takes over... It's beautiful, the thought of someone reducing my mother to this...
That is a HOTTTT fantasy

Old 04-08-2018, 03:23 PM   #656
BestMomEver44
Virgin

Curious to know more...

Hi everyone, new to the hucow fetish myself... curious to know more! I'd really love to write about it and dive into some fantasies I have around the idea.

I'll have a read through the thread and others but wanted to introduce myself first. I started finding some posts on tumblr, mostly hentai or animated pictures and it's certainly peaked my interest. Personally I love the idea of having one or two hucow girls of my own, and possibly being trained myself with the right farmer.

Mary xo

Old 04-12-2018, 11:45 PM   #657
Tallcajun
Literotica Guru

Every hucow needs a cowbell.

https://pl.xhamster.com/videos/tits-pumped-9311923

Old 04-12-2018, 11:58 PM   #658
oneaboveall23
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestMomEver44 View Post
Hi everyone, new to the hucow fetish myself... curious to know more! I'd really love to write about it and dive into some fantasies I have around the idea.

I'll have a read through the thread and others but wanted to introduce myself first. I started finding some posts on tumblr, mostly hentai or animated pictures and it's certainly peaked my interest. Personally I love the idea of having one or two hucow girls of my own, and possibly being trained myself with the right farmer.

Mary xo
Wow. You've (possibly) inadvertently stumbled onto some interests of mine.

Would your Hucows be younger women with you acting as an older authority figure? Would there be mind-control or brainwashing involved?

Old 05-26-2018, 04:29 PM   #659
BestMomEver44
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneaboveall23 View Post
Wow. You've (possibly) inadvertently stumbled onto some interests of mine.

Would your Hucows be younger women with you acting as an older authority figure? Would there be mind-control or brainwashing involved?
hehe yes they would be younger women, and I would be their caretaker. I'm not big into mind-control or brainwashing, although there would certainly be some conditioning and authority involved to keep things in order. I hear these little hucows can be very naughty!

Old 05-26-2018, 05:06 PM   #660
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Quote:
hehe yes they would be younger women, and I would be their caretaker. I'm not big into mind-control or brainwashing, although there would certainly be some conditioning and authority involved to keep things in order. I hear these little hucows can be very naughty!
Itís true. Especially the larger ones. They can be quite a handful.

Old 05-28-2018, 04:40 PM   #661
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrron View Post
Itís true. Especially the larger ones. They can be quite a handful.
Do you have to wrestle with them?

Old 08-04-2018, 03:46 PM   #662
oneaboveall23
Experienced

Quote:
Very nice. Perhaps you can use some thing like this if the Hucows get out of line (pay attention at the 0:35 mark): https://youtu.be/6QWQpeK7xxE

Last edited by oneaboveall23 : 08-04-2018 at 05:38 PM.