bimarried guys 3 questions

2

been over a year I think might be more

Yes provided my wife was involved in some way

Edit: I think I was tired when I wrote this
 
Last edited:
1. Five

2. about two weeks ago, my first three way with two men and two cocks in my mouth at the same time.

3. Yes, this Friday I am going to suck some cock
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked? none...only been sucked by two different guys as an adult...as a boy i recall sucking 3
2. When was the last time you sucked cock? never as an adult though i am so ready....last time as a boy was 6th grade i think
3. Would you like to do it again?
i am so ready....anyone close to Flagler Beach FL?
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?

Only two. Not for lack of desire, I love to suck cock...just lack of availability.

2. When was the last time you sucked cock?

Too long; a couple years ago. I've been trying to make something happen, but that means going around behind the wife, which makes it difficult.

3. Would you like to do it again?
Well, see above...there's just not a lot of casual blowjob swappers in WV.
 
I've sucked only 1 cock.
It was 48 years ago.
I would do it again if clean and safe.
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?

It must be close to 50, if not maybe I'm not trying hard enough!

2. When was the last time you sucked cock?

One week ago, fucking delicious too.

3. Would you like to do it again?

Yes..a minimum, once or twice a day, I'd love to wake up each morning
with a hard one next to me so i could play with it and bring it to life!!
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?
3
2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
Four years ago - before I got engaged and married.
3. Would you like to do it again?
There's definitely a part of me that wants to - but I'm not going to while I'm married (which hopefully will be until the whole 'death do us part' end).

I'm hoping I can get my wife into some strap-on play one day, and that will be enough for me :)
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?

One, sort of. It was rushed and not completed so I don't know if I can really count it.

2. When was the last time you sucked cock?

Over two years ago.

3. Would you like to do it again?

Yes... Providing the cock was disease-free, and the owner was drama-free and at least somewhat normal. I've seen quite a few posts from Mass/NH area guys looking for the same thing; but stepping out and actually arranging to meet a stranger to suck his cock is a very scary thing.
 
1. How many cocks have you sucked?
2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
3. Would you like to do it again?

I have sucked one cock several times
Monday of this week
Yes I will do it when ever he calls and tells me to come to him
 
virgin

1. How many cocks have you sucked?

One, sort of. It was rushed and not completed so I don't know if I can really count it.

2. When was the last time you sucked cock?

Over two years ago.

3. Would you like to do it again?

Yes... Providing the cock was disease-free, and the owner was drama-free and at least somewhat normal. I've seen quite a few posts from Mass/NH area guys looking for the same thing; but stepping out and actually arranging to meet a stranger to suck his cock is a very scary thing.

Never done it, always wanted it, where's that motel Evan ??
 
1. umm.. I'm not a slut but haven't really kept track. I'm sure its over 30

2. About a month and a half ago. A guy that I've chatted with on y messenger and I met at a local nudist place and we each sucked each other.

3. Heck yes.. I would today if I had a nice ready volunteer. Would love a long term buddy whom I could on a regular basis.
 
1). Probably 6 or 7.

2). Last time was in a threesome I had with a girl I knew from grad school and her guy - about 2 years ago.

3). I'm married now, and although my wife and I have both been in multi-partner situations before, she seems a little reluctant these days. My official line is that is that I wouldn't want to unless she was there or at least consented, but in reality, I'm burning to do it again.
 
Back
Top