The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
minx1 said:
But they won't suit you or St George, FM :p

Not at all my dear, it suits us very well to imagine you and Nymphe'e wearing cute little uniforms with anappropriate subby badge

FluteMaster said:
Not at all my dear, it suits us very well to imagine you and Nymphe'e wearing cute little uniforms with anappropriate subby badge

*raspberry* touche fm touche

Oh Nymphee, keep them busy my tea is ready! Back soon Sister :rose:

George says goodbye to all, I'm afraid he's had to dash. I am going to work on these designs, so I will catch up with you all later.

I am indeed :)

just started with some erotic writing so thought I'd see what was going on here... people are very friendly, and often a lot of fun to talk to ;)

You're from Paris? Best city in europe :D

Actually, I'm from Essex, but I'm living in Paris at the moment. Only for a few weeks more though, then home for Christmas then moving to Siena. Oh so confusing.

Anything you need, just shout x

nymphee said:
Actually, I'm from Essex, but I'm living in Paris at the moment. Only for a few weeks more though, then home for Christmas then moving to Siena. Oh so confusing.

Anything you need, just shout x

hoping to submit my first story soon but still needs a lot of work. kinda got into writing erotica when I got complete writers block working on my novel. And it can be SO much more fun!

you have any stories on here?

nymphee said:
Nah, the french university system keeps me waaaay too busy for that!

ah yes i hear they work you hard over there!

Im actually meant to be writing an essay right now... oops!

(I was gonna sidle in unobtrusively and wait for an opportunity to join in, largely unnoticed, but - f*ck it!)

Woo hoo!

Good evening world, I've finally found a place I feel at home - here!

:cool:

(Thanks for listening.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back