Looking for ongoing editor for future stories

PenLightStories

Ideal Mate
Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Posts
431
I submitted my 29th and 30th stories yesterday. Some of my past stories received helpful comments and reviews but I was hoping to find someone who could help with editing going forward, rather than just putting random volunteer editors at the mercy of my typos or difficult to read sentences. Would also appreciate feedback in regard to character and world building or how I can punch up sections of stories.

I guess my stories tend to fall into the broad category of taboo most often but I’ve tinkered with a few other categories lately. I don’t actuslly have these fantasies in real life but I like reading them, for some reason. I guess the forbidden sex angle is what drives a lot of people including me to them.

I also have some unfinished business in a couple series I started.

Hoping maybe there’s someone who shares some of my kinks to help out.

Taboo - generally avoiding father-daughter relationships (but open to ideas at how to approach this one)
“Swinging” and other sexual exploration stories. I feel like some man-on-man action is needed to fulfill the story at times (Chekiv’s gun) or makes the story more interesting at times but I’m primarily motivated but straight-oriented activities. It’s hard to stay in one lane but I know some straight men, even if they aren’t trying to be homophonic, just get turned off by GBT sexual activity in an otherwise straight male or straight/bi/lesbian female series.

I like to write stories where the characters have fun together, as opposed to stories with major trauma driving the characters. I want the reader to feel like they would have fun if they were dropped into the story. I guess I focus more on sex than romance but I Do want relationships to drive character’ motivations.

I like to I write shorter chapters because I’m not looking for a second job but I do want an outcome that is fun for me to write and for others to read so it’s important to make every word count.

Female feedback is certainly welcome, helpful, and encouraged, but I would work with anyone. Open to co-authoring, too.

Posting from my phone so please excuse oversights in this post.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3453010&page=submissions
 
PenLightStories

I would be available to help you out. I am retired and other than an occasional doctor visit I am pretty well. I work in MS Word. I provide a highlighted corrected copy and a copy without highlights. If interested just send me a file and I will give it a review. Cheers.
 
Back
Top