If you believe in something good so strongly..,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
KeithD, as I said before in a PM. "Please do fuck off. "

You been posting garbage under your new moniker and not even registered until I pointed out 2 days ago to you?

Why do you chose to be an idiot on a public forum like this?

Its not enough you have several writers, authors, and fans on your ass cause you"re picking fights every where you go?

Doesn't matter what this site chooses to do; you're already good as gone in other places.

What wuz that nonsense you were spewing in the Lit Tech forum to someone you openly accused of being someone else?

Keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing to me. Seems you're the last to get the common news/dirt on anyone.

I got things to do. Can't be bothered w/you.

Iggy is your friend.
 
As I've noted before, posters are invited to read your postings on the GB and decide for themselves who is stalking who (about both you and Lovecraft68) and who rants what, but I do ask what this nonsense is about only registering two days ago but having been posting under this name for some time. You made that claim before. How in the heck does one do that? I've been open about this account and why I've been transitioning from sr71plt, and it's explained in my profiles. I can't have posted anything here three days ago (which I did) but not registered this account until you somehow forced me to two days ago. (Bring out the tinfoil.)

Sorry, dude, You've gone around the bend. And you join LC there. You guys are high maintenance/psychotic drama.

Oh, and for the record, I've never received a PM from this stalker from any of his alts. I do believe I have them all on ignore under the KeithD account and only see his posts when I'm checked in as sr71plt. I don't think those on ignore can get a PM delivered. If I had received one, I probably wouldn't have opened it, because this guy is loony tunes.
 
Last edited:
This thread has obviously lost focus and turned into a flame war. If you want to argue about the way someone posts on the GB, do it there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top